It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: I guess I should make the Puzzlemaster happy...

Riddle of the day...
Guess my character name...

Clue #1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tad3NI68dKA
trentonlf: Abdel Adrian or Rambo
Nope.
In theory I know your character's name and I can't find the link between that video and the name. Maybe 20 questions it:

Is your name from a poem by Keats? y/n
It wouldn't be a good puzzle if it was completely simple to solve. But it's not very hard.
Heh. I was looking for the connection between your video and the name of flub's character.

No wonder I couldn't find it. Yours...well, that makes quite a bit more sense.
Might as well enjoy the twilight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvRe_pt9XHo

RWarehall: It wouldn't be a good puzzle if it was completely simple to solve. But it's not very hard.
And at RW's mention of puzzles, somewhere, deep in the storage unit into which it was stuffed, a lone puzzle-bot briefly sparks to life...and then expended, returns to quiescence.
Post edited January 21, 2016 by bler144
bler144: Might as well enjoy the twilight:
Sure. Go ahaed. If that's your cup of grease.
bler144: Might as well enjoy the twilight:
Lifthrasil: Sure. Go ahaed. If that's your cup of grease.
Heh, I was very careful to not capitalize the 't'. Just normal twilight for me, thanks.
Vote Count:
Trent - 4 (flubbucket, trentonlf, Leonard03, JMich)
No Lynch - 2 (Lifthrasil, RWarehall)

Not Voting:
[No one!]

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Trent got 4 votes and is lynched!

Deadline: GAME OVER, MAN! GAME OVER!

-----

Trent hands a small pack to Lifthrasil, then steps forward.

"Well, a deal is a deal. My life's work is complete, so let's get this done, shall we? Mayor, please take care of George. You'll find him in my hut; he is such a good pet rock!"

Lift and RWarehall object to killing a townsperson, but the rest agree to carry through on the solution proposed yesterday.

JMich steps forward, helps Trent onto the chair, then kicks the chair once Trent gets the noose settled. Trent hangs.

Trent is dead. He was Herbert West, the Reanimator, and a Townsperson.

-----

The mayor joins you in the main square.

"Well, it looks like you people have about wrapped up the violence. This lynch looked almost friendly. Is everyone ready to finally keep the peace? No more killing?"

There are nods all around.

"Good. In that case, I guess you are free to go. Good luck with the rest of your lives, and try not to wreck my town if you visit again."

With that, the mayor departs. You hear shouting as he walks away.

"Adalia! Bler! Come here. No adalia, you may NOT finish raiding the remains for food. Put that brain back where you found it; you don't know where its been.

Bler, please get a detail out here to start cleaning this place up. And have George conveyed to my home. I'll get someone to find some books about caring for rocks later.

Adalia, get somebody working on updating the travel brochures. We're going to have to do some serious spinning to make this mess look good. Maybe we can add something like 'Visit Bourne of Old Krampus. 5 days and 4 nights of epic excitement!' Perhaps we can get a theme park setup nearby, too. Kids love those.

And someone get that stupid rabbit cloud out of here before we're sued for copyright infringement! Send the puzzle bot after it. Just make sure to remove the power supply before adding the 'bot to the museum. We don't need it warping reality again and setting some ghost or cosmic horror loose."
Thank you very much bookwyrm for hosting/moderating/administrating this very fun game!!! Again, I apologize for being a bit of a dick upon my lynching, and hope it didn't put a damper on things for anyone, I truly did have fun and love you all!

Thanks bler and adalia for their supportive roles!

Thanks everyone!!! Even those who misjudged me!!!

I'm guessing you're compiling the leaderboard, wyrm? Looking forward to it.
Bookwyrm627: Bler, please get a detail out here to start cleaning this place up. And have George conveyed to my home. I'll get someone to find some books about caring for rocks later.
Oooh, sorry boss. No can do - threw my back out throwing the puzzle-bot in storage. That thing's bleeping heavy. So I'm out on Worker's Comp the rest of the month.

But yay! Some people won!
Woot! Also, I believe Lifthrasil now has the secret so we can revive trent!
Leonard03: Woot! Also, I believe Lifthrasil now has the secret so we can revive trent!
Unless he found the secret formula, alas, Trent is probably beyond saving.

That said, I believe Trent met his win condition for this game, and he would be magically revived for the next game in any case. ;)

But soooo....Leonard....

have any secrets you want to share?
Leonard03: Woot! Also, I believe Lifthrasil now has the secret so we can revive trent!
bler144: Unless he found the secret formula, alas, Trent is probably beyond saving.

That said, I believe Trent met his win condition for this game, and he would be magically revived for the next game in any case. ;)

But soooo....Leonard....

I think one might be that he killed CSPVG, but that's a guess on my part
bler144: Unless he found the secret formula, alas, Trent is probably beyond saving.

But soooo....Leonard....

trentonlf: I think one might be that he killed CSPVG, but that's a guess on my part
That would have been fun, but sadly, no. I had nothing to do with CSPVG's death. In fact, I had pretty much nothing to do with anything. I literally have no points XD
trentonlf: I think one might be that he killed CSPVG, but that's a guess on my part
Heh, no it's much funnier than that. Something that came very close to getting him mod-killed despite not really being his fault.

Though along those lines, Agent never shared why he killed Leonard N1. Which was unfortunate as that would have stirred the pot quite a bit.

But OTOH it was quite fortunate Agent ended up killing Leonard, as it was what saved us from having to mod-kill him.

Intriguing, no?