It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ONLY OFF-TOPIC POSTING IN THIS THREAD NOW.

Any questions? Please contact me privately. I am expecting for you to have questions. YES YOU!
A_Future_Pilot: How bout some strip chess by mail? ;)
Vitek: Are we supposed to send a piece of our clothing together with our turn?
Yepp! :)
A_Future_Pilot: How bout some strip chess by mail? ;)
Mail is too slow.......how about teleportation? *No Doom style teleportation though......I have this abnormal fear of gateways to hell being ripped open, you see*
I'm looking forward to this gin we've been promised.
SirPrimalform: I'm looking forward to this gin we've been promised.
I've never had gin......is it any good? 0.o

(I've sampled straight whiskey & bourbon before, though.)
Maybe we can incorporate the promised gin into our strip chess by non-doom style teleportation game. :)
A_Future_Pilot: Maybe we can incorporate the promised gin into our strip chess by non-doom style teleportation game. :)
Will there be punch and pie as well? I was told there'd be punch and pie.
SirPrimalform: I'm looking forward to this gin we've been promised.
GameRager: I've never had gin......is it any good? 0.o

(I've sampled straight whiskey & bourbon before, though.)
I've only actually had raspberry gin before, I'm assuming gin doesn't normally taste of raspberries. I was just going 'Ohboyohboy free booze!'.
SirPrimalform: I was just going 'Ohboyohboy free booze!'
Guess we know who the town drunk will be in this game. :P....xD
RULES QUIZ (Based on Rules Classico)

Question one: I just posted a message into the mafia game, and I want to edit it! What do I do in order to achieve this?
JoeSapphire: RULES QUIZ (Based on Rules Classico)

Question one: I just posted a message into the mafia game, and I want to edit it! What do I do in order to achieve this?
WAIT 10 Minutes!
Then "EBWOP"....
JoeSapphire: RULES QUIZ (Based on Rules Classico)

Wait 10+ minutes, then EBWOP. Unless you are the moderator of the game, in which case you blame server gremlins and edit the post...
JoeSapphire: I just posted a message into the mafia game, and I want to edit it! What do I do in order to achieve this?
Rodzaju: WAIT 10 Minutes!
Then "EBWOP"....
Edit By Way Of Post

This is acceptable. Two Points.

I would also have accepted 'suck it up'.

Note that 10 minutes is a concrete figure. If one has put a message on the topic and tries to put on another message before the 10 minute mark, and no message has proceeded the original, then the two posts will combine and it will appear to have been edited. (See pretty much all of Telika and Joe's texts towards the end of Game 14)
You may well know this already. Do forgive me.

Question 2: What is the function of the ban on editing and posting-in-quick-succession?
JoeSapphire: Question 2: What is the function of the ban on editing and posting-in-quick-succession?
TO prevent the removal of incriminating posting...
JoeSapphire: What is the function of the ban on editing and posting-in-quick-succession?
Rodzaju: TO prevent the removal of incriminating posting...
Good answer. One point. Anything else?