It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hold on there! Amunra had some smoke capsules which gave her roleblocking ability. But then she just set the house on fire as well?
Then knocked him unconscious...

Why did the mafia all turn into arsonists halfway through the game?

And did Nick forget to thief on the second night? Or was it part of a plan? (or even part of a plane?)
JoeSapphire: Hold on there! Amunra had some smoke capsules which gave her roleblocking ability. But then she just set the house on fire as well?
No, I think that Damnation was just wrong in assuming that it was a fire : it was the impression that the smoke bombs gave him. But strangely, there was no "hey guy, I went back to my house and it's still there with the cuirtains and all" after that night.
JoeSapphire: Hold on there! Amunra had some smoke capsules which gave her roleblocking ability. But then she just set the house on fire as well?

Why did the mafia all turn into arsonists halfway through the game?

And did Nick forget to thief on the second night? Or was it part of a plan? (or even part of a plane?)
Got distracted by real life and missed the deadline.
nmillar: Got distracted by real life and missed the deadline.
You expect us to believe that old lie? vote nmillar
STOP IT, THERE'S NO ROOM FOR MORE ARROWS ON MY CHARTS
nmillar: Got distracted by real life and missed the deadline.
JoeSapphire: You expect us to believe that old lie? vote nmillar
Poison JoeSapphire. Oh wait, that's what screwed us over in the first place.
JoeSapphire: You expect us to believe that old lie? vote nmillar
nmillar: Poison JoeSapphire. Oh wait, that's what screwed us over in the first place.
You're not the poisoner!

And I'm disappointed there was only one poisoning in the game AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CURE IT.
I should point out that I was burned to death - So there must have been a fire!
She screamed fire to get him out of the house in order to hit him. I thought the "being hit on the head" would give it away as a block...

I'm accountable for the lack of poisoning, it was mostly my fault. D: Sorry Primal!
Oh. I thought I remembered morning flavour that said Damnation's house had burned down. Must of just been the man himself.

oh yeah. I really liked the thing about she was uncoppable because she'd lost her medallion.
Post edited February 24, 2013 by JoeSapphire