It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform's right in a way.

He's the only person who I have no idea what his role could be and therefore he is my most possible scum suspect. But I don't really think he is scum. He COULD be, but. That's enough for me to want to lynch him, but that's just going to result in a claim which we can then see what we think about it.

I'm going to reveal my secret voting ability that yous all have as well and vote mass claim. Because it would be very exciting and because most have claimed so much already that I think it would be good to get a few things straight.
Personally I'm against a mass claim.
As we seem to have wildly different ideas about who the scum are, our best bet at the moment seems to be Damn.
Damn's usefulness relies on the doc (assuming that we have one) keeping damn alive.
If we claim, that protection goes out the window.
JoeSapphire: vote mass claim.
Haha.

Unvote SirPrimalform, vote JoeSapphire.

No, seriously.
TwilightBard: JMich jumped into a major spot with his suggestion of how to proceed now that Damnation has all but claimed. I find that strategy really does give a huge advantage to the Mafia, although it does seem like quite an innocent suggestion.
Yes, I do realize that the plan has holes, mostly the part about the doctor. I was though under the impression that if there is a reason to suspect that we have a doctor/cop pair, no lynch is the way to go. Since the doctor part is not sure though, I remove the plan from the table.

Now, on to other things.
1) Still waiting for flubbucket to finish his read, he seems to be making nice progress.
2) Also waiting for Damnation to catch up, and offer his thoughts.
3) SPF keeps pinging my scumdar, though it is rarely working correctly, but I keep getting small inconsistencies, including (but not limited) to the fact that despite he thinks Rob is scum from day 1, he isn't listing him on his scum lists, and isn't trying to lynch him. This, plus the fact that he claims he'll claim makes me push him to L-2, thus
vote SirPrimalForm

Pre-post edit:
Telika moved his vote, thus SPF is back to L-3
Yes, also waiting for Flub and Damnation.

SirPrimal is not directly scummy to me, but all the others had a bit more of a townic attitude, due to posting more, and also, had been more in opposition to Nmillar. So he was the least unlikely to be scum amongst my list of most likely to be scum.

Until Joe's massclaim thing.

Also, I had been suggesting limited claims, for my own list of suspects. But massclaiming broadly, including for the probable-townies-with-probable-townies-vouching-for-them is just ridiculously overkill and pro-mafia at this point.
Woot, hadn't realised the L-2 thing.

So, yeah, sorry, before jumping on Joe, let's get this. Sirprimal is one of the four I want to see claim, so

Unvote JoeSapphire, re-vote Sirprimalform into claiming.

Joe, I'm right back at you.

Townies, do NOT speedlynch Sirprimalform before his claim. If there are only two mafiosi left (and not using their vote here already), it would take both of them to exploit this for a mislynch.
Telika: Sirprimal is one of the four I want to see claim
And if I recall, I was another one, but can you blame me for claiming "Town Vanilla"?
Telika: Sirprimal is one of the four I want to see claim
JMich: And if I recall, I was another one, but can you blame me for claiming "Town Vanilla"?
Now this is part of the issue I have with AFP.

It's all too easy to claim town vanilla.
I've seen scum do it multiple times....
JMich: And if I recall, I was another one, but can you blame me for claiming "Town Vanilla"?
Rodzaju: Now this is part of the issue I have with AFP.

It's all too easy to claim town vanilla.
I've seen scum do it multiple times....
I agree, it IS easy to claim vanilla. However, if that's what you are, that's what you claim. I understand that it's hard to trust it sometimes, but there's gotta be at least some vanillas.

Also, one note about forcing SPF to claim...SPF if you're a doctor, then claim something false. I think it'd be more town to false claim, than to let the mafia know you're the doc. (Other people's thoughts on this?)
A_Future_Pilot: Also, one note about forcing SPF to claim...SPF if you're a doctor, then claim something false. I think it'd be more town to false claim, than to let the mafia know you're the doc. (Other people's thoughts on this?)
I can see where you're coming from with this, but if he claims false & get's caught out (for example, claiming vanilla when he's been seen out & about) the most likely answer is that he lied because he's scum & he will still be lynched.
If he turns around later & reveals, for whatever reason, that he's the doc, no-one will believe him....
I tried something like this back in game 9 & it backfired on me horribly.
Telika: Woot, hadn't realised the L-2 thing.

So, yeah, sorry, before jumping on Joe, let's get this. Sirprimal is one of the four I want to see claim, so

Unvote JoeSapphire, re-vote Sirprimalform into claiming.

Joe, I'm right back at you.

Townies, do NOT speedlynch Sirprimalform before his claim. If there are only two mafiosi left (and not using their vote here already), it would take both of them to exploit this for a mislynch.
It really feels like you want him to claim more then think he's scum...and honestly I really don't like that whole setup <.<. Too much potential for the Mafia to hunt for that protection role instead of trying to do anything else.
TwilightBard: It really feels like you want him to claim more then think he's scum...and honestly I really don't like that whole setup <.<. Too much potential for the Mafia to hunt for that protection role instead of trying to do anything else.
Not exactly (he is, or was, the one I expect most to flip scum, before Joe's weird massclaim demand), but close enough : as I've repeated many time, I have a list of four suspects, and this is the last sprint. So, a believable claim would help me narrow it down to 3 suspects (for 2 or 3 mafioso). This is why I'm putting all my lights on there.

And it seriously beats massclaim. It also beats lynch-them-all-in-a-row, which was my first reflex. It's a middle term between both. I don't "fish" outside that very specific area (which, we should agree, is quite restricted to the scummiest fringe - even too restricted you may say, as I don't count myself in it, and I consider AFP as quite neutral, while you could argue that I should broaden my focus).
Well I didn't want to do it but you've pretty much forced me to.

I am Meritamon the Herbalist, the town poison doctor. I visited Twilightbard on N1, Telika on N2 and Damnation on N3. I make antidotes from herbs and flowers and they mostly seem to be administered in the form of a powder. The way the protection works is fairly interesting (if I've understood correctly): It is effective if a) the person was poisoned the night before, b) if the person is poisoned on the same night as I treat them or c) if they are poisoned the night after I protected them. I'm not sure, but that may account for one of the lacks of night kill.

Anyway, I'm fairly useless now, thanks guys. The mafia can:
a) kill me
b) stop using poison (they had probably worked that one out already though if Krypsyn's body is anything to go by)
c) both of the above

A_Future_Pilot: Also, one note about forcing SPF to claim...SPF if you're a doctor, then claim something false. I think it'd be more town to false claim, than to let the mafia know you're the doc. (Other people's thoughts on this?)
Unusually townie reasoning for you. ;)
But Rod is right, it is a pretty terrible idea.
Unexpected.

Unvote Sirprimalform

TwilightBard :
- Does your N1 flavor confirm this ?

SirPrimalform :
- Can you say anything about decorative glyphs ?
- Can you tell us something specific about the recipe of counterpoison (what herb/flower) ?
- Can you tell us of what your visits look like, flavor-wise ? In particular, can you describe anything about your visit to me, that I could recognise ?
Telika: SirPrimalform :
- Can you say anything about decorative glyphs ?
- Can you tell us something specific about the recipe of counterpoison (what herb/flower) ?
- Can you tell us of what your visits look like, flavor-wise ? In particular, can you describe anything about your visit to me, that I could recognise ?
Hmm, not a lot but in re-reading my flavour I notice I apparently press my thumbs into a hieroglyph on the packet of medicine and pray before administering it.
I've no specific information on what plants, it just says 'various'.
Being careful to paraphrase here, it says you live away from the centre of town by the river and that it's stinky.
I'm guessing I didn't get much info because I'm not meant to be an investigative role.