It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just testing (since I'm unable to preview)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_14_the_curse_of_the_seth_beast/post1784

thank you for the tip....I knew there had to be a better way

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_forum_mafia_14_the_curse_of_the_seth_beast/post1783

Excercise is bad.

You should stop.
flubbucket: Just testing (since I'm unable to preview)
One more suggestion, use
(url=http)text(/url) so you get something like this
Feel free to hit reply to see the whole post code.
Just noticed I got the name wrong so for correction: flubbucket

Another note: APF as far as I am aware you already voted and have yet to unvote before voting again.. So are you multivoting :P

JMich: The holes that the whole plan hinges on Damnation and a doctor to survive.

If scum have one who can hit through protection or some way to acquire it (coins?) then he is death, and can't investigate anyone.

If there isn't a doctor: Damnation won't be protected and likely die

If Damnation is indeed town (Yes I trust he is, but we never know anything 100%) so if he isn't were putting too much trust in one player (minor point)

If there is a doctor, scum will likely target someone else than Damnation since they would know he would be protected, as such increasing the risk that a they either hit the doctor or someone else with a steadily decreasing amount of people to pick from to night kill.. and without a lynch they don' have any risk unless found by damnation.

So they could just do: Kill a townie, damnation investigates, he either finds or doesn't find one, in the case of none then we don't lynch - mafia kills another person, damnation does the same thing and so forth. However as town population decreases the potential doctor would likely be hit and unless mafia was already dead there they would kill damnation, leaving us with two dead powerroles and whomever they also killed.
Or they'll just block him every night assuming they have the a blocker, thus making no lynch even worse.
As such the plan would depend on luck.

Luck that we're correct to assume a doctor based on a claim by Telika whom I personally have as scum
Luck that Damnation hits a scum with his investigation (better chance here if our picks are good).

No I believe that we should use the lynch as the weapon it is.

Joe: The reason I addressed you and JMich is simple not because I want you to fill guiltily for making me suspect you, but because I wanted a response to the reasons I posted to suspect you.
Red_Baron: Luck that we're correct to assume a doctor based on a claim by Telika whom I personally have as scum
I'm sorry but even this isn't sufficient. Without entering in the details, I am not in position to assume that we necessarily have a proper doctor.
Telika: I'm sorry but even this isn't sufficient. Without entering in the details, I am not in position to assume that we necessarily have a proper doctor.
Heh, well then just luck if we even have a doctor
Finally got done with the whole exam thing. I'll catch up as fast as I can
flubbucket = fail
Red_Baron: If Damnation is indeed town (Yes I trust he is, but we never know anything 100%) so if he isn't were putting too much trust in one player
That's some fairly odd quirk, posting doubt about cop claim, all that...
Telika: That's some fairly odd quirk, posting doubt about cop claim, all that...
Are you saying it's odd to doubt Damnation's claim? Why's that? I see good reason to doubt his claim, as well as good reason to believe it.

Robbeasy where did you go?

Okay I'm ready to lynch SirPrimalform on the grounds that on the face of it he's one of the only ones left who could be mafia. (on the grounds that he hasn't claimed in any way). AS such here we go are you ready? vote SirPrimalform. Ho hum.
Telika: That's some fairly odd quirk, posting doubt about cop claim, all that...
JoeSapphire: Are you saying it's odd to doubt Damnation's claim? Why's that? I see good reason to doubt his claim, as well as good reason to believe it.
I was a tad sarcastic (hey, FOLLOW THE DISCUSSION !).
JoeSapphire: Are you saying it's odd to doubt Damnation's claim? Why's that? I see good reason to doubt his claim, as well as good reason to believe it.

Robbeasy where did you go?

Okay I'm ready to lynch SirPrimalform on the grounds that on the face of it he's one of the only ones left who could be mafia. (on the grounds that he hasn't claimed in any way). AS such here we go are you ready? vote SirPrimalform. Ho hum.
Im here Joe! At the office again today so posting is sparse...

Not seen a deal to change my opinions - except to perhaps push A_F_P slightly more Town, and SirPrimalForm can be added to my scum list, along with Joe

Scumlist -

Telika
Pazzer/Flubbucket
SirPrimalForm
JoeSapphire

Neutral -

A_F_P
Jmich

Townlist -

Red_Baron
Damnation
Rodzaju
Me!
TwilightBard

Although my vote is on Telika, its not set in stone. He HAS been posting a lot more town-like recently. Flubbucket is difficult - Pazzer was just a lurkin', so no info on him apart from vote avoidance / participation.

A_F_P gets town points for the dream thing. Joe just keeps swinging back and forth.

Damnations Claim - no-one has counter claimed, or breadcrumbed anything (although I'm the worlds worst at finding those) to make me doubt his claim yet. I would have thought someone would have said something to challenge it if they had the info, so have to believe he is Cop for now.
Red_Baron: Another note: APF as far as I am aware you already voted and have yet to unvote before voting again.. So are you multivoting :P
Lol! I think in the votecount before last, NFY auto removed my vote since pazzer was replaced :)
*whoops*

Excuse this poor Knight, he is not used to the position of GOGfather.
Post edited January 31, 2013 by TheGOGfather
Hmm, there seems to be a genuine bandwagon forming on me now. Pretty sure Telika is town, but the two others (that I am aware of) are straight off my scum list. AFP has been at the top of it for what seems like forever and Joe has been sitting at the bottom of it recently.

All I can say to Joe is that he must have missed something in his process of elimination. Obviously everyone who has claimed is telling the truth and therefore I must be scum. Interesting reasoning considering you haven't claimed yet Joe...

Anyway, I have no intention of claiming unless a majority asks me to or if I get to L-2. If I get speed lynched or something, I think Telika is town and that AFP is scum. Those are the reads I'm fairly certain of.
Sorry, I meant to do this but it kinda slipped my mind.

Telika's currently on my main suspect list, for the reason that I'm having issues adjusting to the poison issue. There's so many unknowns wrapped around here that it's hard for me to put him in the clear. That said, it's kinda dumb for a member of the Mafia to draw that kind of attention to himself, so while he's not the top of my list, I am concerned.

JMich jumped into a major spot with his suggestion of how to proceed now that Damnation has all but claimed. I find that strategy really does give a huge advantage to the Mafia, although it does seem like quite an innocent suggestion.

Joe is pretty high up because I honestly can't tell what he's got up his sleeve. I have no remote clue what cards he has dealt, hell there are moments where I wonder what game he's playing with them.

AFP I've been flip flopping on in my head. His early posts were extremely scummy to me but he's kinda evened out. Hard to really say what I think on him.

SPF, but that's more gut feeling, not very high on the list but I'd be lying if I said he wasn't there in some way.

Flub/Pazzer: Unknown. I don't want to lynch right away so that Flub can get reads and a chance to play, but Pazzer was REALLY quiet in the long run, so it's hard to have a vibe.

Rod: Fairly clear due to Day 3 at this point.

Rob, Baron, Damnation: Cleared due to claims and night actions.

Myself: Do I need to elaborate? :D