It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

uhhh... 'busy' night. Not bust night.
whether or not the mafia are to have a busty night is entirely their own bustiness.

BUT YEAH OPINIONS ON POST 1514
Taking Rob's 1514 reads:

Joe: I’ll agree with Rob’s “Deliberately sowing confusion”. I said as much day one. I think that was the only time this game that I agreed with Nmillar.
Joe declared me scum right at the beginning of day 3 with a nonsense reason (I was still alive).
Didn’t get any better explanation until me & Nmillar exploded, at which point he took Nmillars side.
Did hammer Nmillar, probably because a lynch after Damns accusation was pretty much inevitable.
Good candidate for scum.

Jmich: I’ll agree with the neutral read. I’m fairly convinced he knows more than he’s saying, but whether that makes him scum or useful town is a coin toss. Not vanilla though.

Krypsyn: Again, I would have agreed with the leaning scum, but....

SPF: I had him pegged as town. Not sure right now if that was because he seemed townie, or because I had too many scum & he wasn’t scummy enough to make the cut.

Red Baron: I do believe Rob’s test, so this makes Red town.

Twilight: Seems to be cleared by Damn.

Damn: I had him as town before & that has now been cemented in my mind.

Telika: I have had him as town. There is the question of the poisoning, but without any contradictory evidence, he stays town.

AFP: The vote following, the whole “Let’s pool our votes, even if it kills us”, The Vitek vote, it all screams scum.

Pazzer: Yes, consistently lurking. I’ve seen him do this in several games now & it irks me no end. Not enough info to put in the scum camp, but too much lurking to say town.

Rob himself I have pegged as town.
Here's how everyones status reads so far, for me....

Me - Town
Red_Baron - Town
Damnation - Town Cop
Twilight - Town (cleared by Damnation)
Rod - Strongly leaning town, due to attack from nmillar yesterday, who turned up Mafia.

Jmich - neutral
JoeSapphire - neutral to leaning Mafia

Telika - leaning Mafia.
A_F_P - leaning Mafia.
Pazzer - leaning Mafia.

This means if we as town band together we only need one extra vote to lynch the person of our choice.
So - looking at my suspicious few...

Going back to an old hobby horse here....and my reasons are simply because it was so quick, there was no time for Mafia to in any way manipulate it.

Yes - its Viteks Bandwagon...

1- Rob - I'm town vanilla.
2- Nick - confirmed Mafia
3- Twiglet - claimed Town by Damnation
4- Telika - ???
5- Baron - Definitely 100% Town
6- AFP - ???
7- SPF - ???
8- Vitek - confirmed Town

So there's three votes on there with no claims behind them in any way, and I firmly believe the probabilities and the way the Vitek lynch went means there is one more Mafia on that list, if not two.

So - now lets look at nmillars votes - confimed Mafia dont forget...

1- Rodzaju - leaning Town
2- Twilightbard - claimed Town by Damnation
3- Krypsyn - confirmed Town
4- Robbeasy - Town
5- JMich - ???
6- Damnation - Claimed Town Cop
7- JoeSapphire - ???

Whats VERY interesting is the fact that Telika was on nmillar and tried to get off him before he was lynched. Also note NONE of the three on Vitek were on nmillar...

I humbly suggest we concentrate our investigations on Telika, AFP and Pazzer. Joe and Jmich are not entirely out of the frame for me, but have a couple of things in their favour (Jmichs flavour, JoeSapphire hammering nmillar).

I'll start this along, as he has already come out with a couple of things today that have pinged my scumdar something fierce..

Vote Telika
JoeSapphire: Because currently I'm working on the idea that JMich has recieved two 'dreams' that match what others have recieved, but has made up his night 1 flavour. Same way that nmillar made up something about goblins.
And my favourite reason for him having an action on the first night and no actions the next two is that he's a part of the mafia team and that on the first night he was out murdering Telika.
Just a small correction, to mess with your theories even more. Only the dream of the 3rd night so far seems to be the same as others have received. My first 2 dreams weren't dreamt by anyone else so far, or if anyone has dreamt the same, there haven't been any hints about it. I did post almost the exact same thing on post 1625.

Also, I was probably investigated by someone during night 1, but not so during night 2. I still believe the dreams are important (and probably a game opener, like the names in game 13), but not sure if I want to pursue them more at this time.

As for post 1514, will take a look at it in ~15 minutes, and hopefully post by evening. Now off to cook my meal.
Hey, I haven't voted yet today.
This state of affairs cannot continue.

Vote Joe
Suggestion - i think the night dream of manure and red fish experienced by a lot of players indicates the extensive discussions about Rods flavour with Damnation being in it are meaningless - could be NFY's way of telling us, praps feeling a little guilty after messing with our heads in the first place.

Thats just a tentative theory - could be utter baloney. Although its interesting again that Telika appeared to not have that dream, and let that bit of info slip before any real meaning was attached to them. The fact several others of us shared the same dream suggests Telika is different?

Little correction to my last post - Telika didn't TRY to get off the nmillar bandwagon - he voted nmillar 3rd, then got off him in a hurry when he got to L-1.

Also of note is those asking for extensions to Day 3 - when nmillar was favourite for the chop. Mafia players would want an extension as long as possible if a fellow member was up ...

JoeSapphire wanted extension
Telika wanted extension.

For me , it's all adding up.......
Robbeasy: Personally I woke up in the middle of the night again,
A_Future_Pilot: Every night begins with me thrashing.
Those who have already claimed to have dreams. That's JMich and Twiglet from memory. Do your dreams match this?
JoeSapphire: Those who have already claimed to have dreams. That's JMich and Twiglet from memory. Do your dreams match this?
You do realize that you are asking us to say what the mod PMs are saying, right?
But let me ask you this, shouldn't you know if this was the case or not already?
JMich: You do realize that you are asking us to say what the mod PMs are saying, right?
Don't quote your PM. Do your dreams all begin with waking up in the middle of the night, or waking up thrashing?

JMich: But let me ask you this, shouldn't you know if this was the case or not already?
:p
Robbeasy: Telika wanted extension.
Of course you realise that I was possibly the most stable at hounding nmillar instead of rodzaju during the whole day and probably played a significant role in the fact that nmillar was lynched instead of rodzaju, while most of you were busy flip-flopping between both.

And yes, after the vitek lynch, I wanted a delay, even though I had my opinion openly declared on nmillar. A lot of people had barely re-started to post, and there was still things to discuss. Plus, at L-1, I didn't want nmillar to pull a vitek, and self-lynch without knowing who else would have voted against him.

Anyway, will vote for the most accused of my four suspects, unless some new elements arrive. Argumented hops onto my bandwagon are welcome, but I'm more interested in the posts of the suspects than of the supposed townies, whose votes and arguments give me no information.
JoeSapphire: Don't quote your PM. Do your dreams all begin with waking up in the middle of the night, or waking up thrashing?
I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.
Also.

Robbeasy: Suggestion - i think the night dream of manure and red fish experienced by a lot of players indicates the extensive discussions about Rods flavour with Damnation being in it are meaningless - could be NFY's way of telling us, praps feeling a little guilty after messing with our heads in the first place.
Seriously ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rem_%28mythology%29
Telika: Also.

Robbeasy: Suggestion - i think the night dream of manure and red fish experienced by a lot of players indicates the extensive discussions about Rods flavour with Damnation being in it are meaningless - could be NFY's way of telling us, praps feeling a little guilty after messing with our heads in the first place.
Telika: Seriously ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rem_%28mythology%29
Interesting.
I was unaware of this REM & had interpreted it in a similar way to Rob (Back in post 1615).
JMich: I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.
You've already claimed so there can be no harm in this detail I'm requesting.

I've not claimed and I'm not going to without good reason. Somebody tell JMich!
I was investingating each dream's symbolism, tryng to get individual data through their interpretations. It was hard to do, because I didn't want the mafia to realise it and start crafting its own misleading dreams. That's why I was reluctant to say why I considered TwilightBard as townie, but also wanting to clear him on this basis - finally I had just made a post about it before the night. I also hoped others would post dreams. So far, I only got the Ra dream and the Rem dream. The river thing from NMillar was either fake or all the telling elements were kept out : he probably wouldn't have had such a simple dream.

So, all this had to be done discreetely. Now dreams are the focus of attention. If they are collective, then my line of investigation was false anyway (I could have been categorically clearing TwilightBard wrongly, and would have put him back to possible scum if it wasn't for Damnation). The other line of investigation (activity) is very interesting, but maybe not for the reason one would think of.