It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telika: Each time everyone described a dream, others were "hey, that's my dream too" ?
I'm quite busy at the moment, and won't have time at all tomorrow or monday, due to an exam on tuesday, but I do not recall this, so it might just be me who have missed it, but could you provide me with some posts to back up this statement? It's a VERY interesting observation
Telika: Each time everyone described a dream, others were "hey, that's my dream too" ?
Damnation: I'm quite busy at the moment, and won't have time at all tomorrow or monday, due to an exam on tuesday, but I do not recall this, so it might just be me who have missed it, but could you provide me with some posts to back up this statement? It's a VERY interesting observation
Check posts 1609,1616 & 1618.....
Rodzaju: This seems pretty clear to me.
Just not sure of the context.

"Spreading shit & growing red herrings"

Question is though, why give this message to you?
Warning you about doing this?
Why single you out?
I haven't seen anything in your posts that screams out.

Warning you about someone else doing this?
The most obvious candidate would have to be my snake encounter & I can't agree with it being described thus.
And why warn YOU about someone else's behaviour?

The most likely explanation I see is the Mod having a bit of fun through a number of night pm's, like my snake, Damn being offered a sale when he has no coins to buy, etc.
Having seen yesterdays shitstorm, perhaps he felt the need to tell us not to take things so seriously?
Of course, I have a vested interest in this being the case, but can anyone else come up with anything better?
Well, he wasn't the only person to get that flavor. I got, if not the exact same thing, something very similar that mentioned both the manure and the fish heads popping up.

The fact that we finally have a kill, and it isn't poison, makes me wonder what is going on. My suspicion of Telika went up pretty high. Joe was very enthusiastic to hammer, and without too much of an argument there either, maybe I read Joe's posts wrong though.

And, since I saw this before posting: No, my night 2 dream was actually completely different from what AFP said. I got that damned moose as I mentioned during Day 2.
Well, I was hoping to cleverly read individual stuff in these dream descriptions. If they turn out to be collective and impersonal, I'll be a bit disappointed (and ridiculous).
A_Future_Pilot: Based on what JMich said, I think it might help clear some stuff up about me with other people if I give a general idea of my three PM's to date (just meaning if NFY is using the same general text for all town, if mine is in line with other towns, they may trust me more.)

Every night begins with me thrashing.

Night 1: Dream about a desert and vultures.
Night 2: Blood and Bubbles.
Night 3: Manure and fish.
Ok, so far only 3rd night's dream for me has been identical with someone else's. Does that mean that NFY sent one dream for all during all previous nights? Does this mean that Mass Effect 3 takes too much time, thus night 3 only had 1 flavour for people who didn't have any action? Or is this an attempt by AFP to "cement" his town vanilla claim?

I know that I didn't have any night actions (yeah, right), and while the PM I got on night 1 may mean someone was checking me, the night 2 dream didn't have anything to do with Blood and Bubbles.

So. is anyone willing to back AFP's claim?
Also, what dreams did you dream JoeSapphire? Can you also see if you can find the time to post what you wanted to say in post 1551? And isn't it weird that when you were switching votes, you voted for the mafia for a while (11 posts to be exact) and even though you were the one to hammer, nmillar was set for a lynch either way? So, just to keep the pressure on a bit, I'll Vote JoeSapphire[/url] and sit back waiting for a pretty good explanation.
Damnation: I'm quite busy at the moment, and won't have time at all tomorrow or monday, due to an exam on tuesday, but I do not recall this, so it might just be me who have missed it, but could you provide me with some posts to back up this statement? It's a VERY interesting observation
Rodzaju: Check posts 1609,1616 & 1618.....
You missed my point - Telika said "Each time" - if it only happened once, why would he say "each"? Thus I'm asking for PAST events.
It's not a statement, it's a question. Didn't mean "went" as in "posted", but wondered if I was the only one to assume that dreams were unique, while everybody else was just nodding in front of their computer reading their dream described too.

My reason to consider TwilightBard townie, as I said, was that his dream referred to Ra's attributes. If dreams are not related to players, this means nothing. But now, there's Damnation's claim about TwilightBard (again, could be a dangerous mafia gambit, as in robbeasy+redbaron's case). So...
Ugh. Now the new pyramid will never be finished on time. May the gods forgive my ineptitude! :(

/deathpost
Ok, going back to look at nmillar's votes, I find something interesting, that I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before...

NotFrenchYet: The "Stupid cat" Votecount
nmillar has 7 votes, cast by Rodzaju, Twilightbard, Krypsyn, Robbeasy, JMich, Damnation and JoeSapphire
Rodzaju has 3 votes, cast by nmillar, JoeSapphire and A_Future_Pilot
A_Future_Pilot has 2 votes, cast by SirPrimalform and Red_Baron
JoeSapphire has 1 vote, cast by pazzer

Not voting: Telika
Double voting ability? How? Or is NFY distracted again?
I would assume that Joe meant to unvote me when he voted for nmiller.
JMich: Double voting ability? How? Or is NFY distracted again?
Nope, that's me - forgot to take Joe's vote off the Rod list. Will correct the quoted post now.
And by "me" I obviously meant Rod... lol!
Just some two cents of mine:

Damnation is for me confirmed as town - I dunno how many noticed it, but I responded to his question with a hidden answer as well. Interesting that the house was burned, since for me its normally just knockout or similar when investigation fails for whatever reason, so the house burning seems to indicate something more than just a fail - However I don't think we're dealing with an arsonist.

I thus also believe Twilightbard to be town and Rodzaju.

Rob is likely town (plays town and we had that whole thing)

Telika however is pinging my radar and AFP is still on that list of suspected scum as well.

And damn is it annoying to have had our first nightkill - Had hoped scum would keep doing whatever they were doing wrong the first two times, though at least it lays to rest my idea of a cult. It also puts some theories as to remaining scum, meaning that we have a grave-robber, then likely others might be unsavory/unlawful characters as well.
You know, I'm reluctant to declare damnation as definitely town. First because he was amongst my suspects, and had a night to plan a robbeasy move, based on the nmillar possible fake exchange. Then because omgus you all.

However... as cringeworthy as it is for me... there is

Damnation: Night three, just as it began, I was offered an item at the price of ten coins
and, really, truly, I'd have to make huge efforts to believe this has been invented by a mafioso. Because I've been through this too. And it happens like that. And unless this happens to the mafia too, this narration validates the whole post.

And if damnation is town then twilightbard can't be mafia.

This leaves me with JMich (still very neutral), JoeSapphire, Sirprimalform, and Pazzer. I think there are two (two?) mafiosi amongst these four.

I still mostly believe AFP's claim, yet he's still a tad borderline.

So, if they're two amongst these four, we've won. But if there's still 3 mafiosi, or if 2 but AFP is one, then we've got 25% chances to lose. And yet, I made ridiculous little calculations for that. I even calculated the case for a systematic lynch of these suspects after having lynched me first, but the result was not cool.

So, how about beholding bandwagons for a while...
Hi all.

First I just want you to all imagine what would have happened if Krypsyn had survived the night.
Damnation soft-as-brickclaims cop.
Krypsyn watches Damnation.
Damnation is targetted by mafia, either for nightkill or block. Krypsyn sees it.
Today Krypsyn's all "hello I know who is a mafia!"

So were the mafia VERY lucky? Or did Krypsyn get investigated night 2?
Also Krypsyn was generally considered fairly scummy dispite being active for the majority of the time. Rod had a theory that linked nmillar and Krypsyn together. I don't think that Krypsyn was a sensible choice for nightkill without the knowledge that he was a superpower.

Has Krypsyn described any of his night actions? Has he ever described a feeling of being watched?
Did anyone recieve in their flavour night 3 a feeling of being watched?

Because currently I'm working on the idea that JMich has recieved two 'dreams' that match what others have recieved, but has made up his night 1 flavour. Same way that nmillar made up something about goblins.
And my favourite reason for him having an action on the first night and no actions the next two is that he's a part of the mafia team and that on the first night he was out murdering Telika.

Which....
means that the third member of the mafia team killed Krypsyn AND blocked damnation. AND probably conducted a role investigation. Damn.

So unless there are four mafia members. JMich seems cleared. Because he almost certainly didn't do anything night 3, else how would he have known everyone got the same flavour that night in order to make post 1616?

I think it is fair to assume the mafia has blocker and some other sort of investigator.
OH WAIT what about nmillar the FLAVOUR THIEF? :P Stupid Joe!

OKAY SORRY ABOUT THIS.

I'm typing and thinking at the same time.

No I had thought about this. nmillar stole off Damnation night one, if it was Krypsyn night 2 then he didn't have time to share the results. Bah I guess I'm off to look for breadcrumbs...

JMich: Also, what dreams did you dream JoeSapphire?
Not answering this question. Is it time for mass claim yet? Why does everybody else seem to think it's appropriate to claim their night flavour on mass? Soft or hard?

JMich: And isn't it weird that when you were switching votes, you voted for the mafia for a while (11 posts to be exact)
Weird isn't the word I'ld use, no.

And okay, regarding post 1525.

First of all, the fact that it didn't get written until I made a citizen's prod.

Second, the affirmation that JMich is town.

Third, that it's directed entirely at me, rather than generally. Sense of OMSUS

Fourth, naming all with votes as preferred lynch candidates. I didn't know nmillar was mafia at the time, but I was pretty sure that one of them was. It seemed like a very easy way of saying I'm-willing-to-vote-for-a-mafia-member. Looking at it again, putting NMillar as second-most-preferred lynch would make a lot of sense if JMich and nmillar were mafia.

Finally, excusing lurking and promising no more.

BONUS - as soon as possible clarifying the list-of-all-likely-lynch-candidates as a town-friendly Never-No-Lynch point-of-view, four posts later.

Well. It STILL seems pretty scummy to me. I suppose I was looking for it at the time, and there must be an element of HolyHellYouSuck! in there.
And I can't get away from the fact that JMich didn't do anything night 3 and the mafia should have had an extremely bust night.

ALSO what do we all think of post 1514? Let's all shout out what we think at once - GO!

That's all for now.