It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JMich: Love the fact that after Joe switched his vote from Rodzaju to nmillar, Robbeasy switched vote from nmillar to Rodzaju...

Can we get a votecount NFY?
Ha - yeah just noticed that!! Bugger.....
The market stalls are starting to close up, flogging off the last of their produce and products at a heavy discount. Some of you excuse yourselves and nip out into the square to take advantage of the sale. The little cat has gone off somewhere on her own.

The "Juggling" Votecount
nmillar has 3 votes, cast by Rodzaju, Twilightbard and JoeSapphire
Rodzaju has 2 votes, cast by nmillar and Robbeasy
JoeSapphire has 2 votes, cast by JMich and Damnation
A_Future_Pilot has 2 votes, cast by SirPrimalform and Red_Baron

Not voting: pazzer, Telika, Krypsyn, A_Future_Pilot

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
nmillar is closest to lynch at L-4

The deadline for this day is 23rd January at 23:00 GMT
Krypsyn's absence has been noted and I'm chasing it up.

Damnation: prod
Krypsyn: prod
Post edited January 21, 2013 by NotFrenchYet
Confused by Rob as in p1116 he says flavour gives no role hints at all. Yet in p1126 suddenly he believes Red has power role.

Red_Baron: given that I confirmed the flavor he gave was at least accurate.
Are you claiming power role?

Robbeasy: @Pazzer - what do you mean when you mention Mice please? I'm not understanding that at all...
Take your pick, general reference to strange night flavor, clumsy attempt to trap mafia or reference to night action.

Quelle surprise Telika is no longer poisoned. Plus speculation about the lack of nk. Seems too much of a gamble for mafia to make up. Possibility of multiple mafia ruled out due to lack of nk's. Hasn't done anything to make me think he's mafia. So looks like he's town.

Though Rob does bring up a good point in p1198. That it could be game breaking if all poison victim has to do is post and then get healed by doc.

Had intended to get fully caught up before voting but this just doesn't look right to me.

JoeSapphire: And I tell you what. Rod has no right to be alive this late into a game if he IS town.

Vote for Rodzaju
Bit about Rod still been alive seems like typical Joe messing about. But using it as a reason to vote strikes me as mafia like. Suspected him for most of day 1 for the weak case against Vitek.

Vote Joe

Seems mafia are like buses as two come along at once. As find Nmillars reason for voting weak as well.

nmillar: Unless the mafia have a watcher? In which case, it's highly likely that Rodzaju will be watched tonight and the identity of the counter-role will be revealed to the mafia.

Actually, maybe that's Rodzaju's plan? To lure the counter-role out tonight?
Surely if Telika is telling the truth and mafia have a watcher then they'd already know who doc is. As they would have watched Telika last night.
pazzer: Surely if Telika is telling the truth and mafia have a watcher then they'd already know who doc is. As they would have watched Telika last night.
Yep, got my nights slightly confused due to the lack of a lynch on Day 1. If the mafia do have a watcher, then it seems likely that they would have watched Telika last night and discovered the identity of the doctor.
Addendum to above post: Rodzaju brought up the snake thing on Day 2, before the mafia would have had a chance to discuss night actions. There's also the possibility that the mafia do not have a watcher, and Rodzaju's method is the only way for them to draw the doctor out.
Yeah, sorry about my absence, but uni is taking a heavy toll on my time schedule thanks to exams and the fact that I need to start writing my master thesis come February. I'll try to get a bit more time once my next and last exam is over though.

Anyhow, I owe Joe a few answers, but I don't rightly have time at present (I'll attempt to get them to him by tonight or at latest tomorrow). But something struck at me. Joe, what did you mean with "Osiris' Bodyguard Spirit" as a snake? I will admit I did not read the text on Mehen that Red posted, but from what I understand, Mehen protects Ra, not Osiris, no?
Just to say, my read (with some amount of leap-of-faith there, what I call "work hypothesis") is :

Town, from more to less :

TwilightBard
RedBaron
Robbeasy
Rodzaju
AFP (status flickers a bit)

Neutral/scum :

Sirprimalform
Pazzer
Damnation
NMillar
Krypsyn
JoeSapphire (sometimes on the verge of actual townism)
JMich (entirely neutral, as usual)

So, the actual mafiosi that managed to slip in my "townish" category have kinda defeated me, as I'm really focusing my attention on the others. Also, even though I'm unhealthily curious about Rodzaju, I won't support votes or bandwagons related to the first category. NMillar isn't the most scummy of my neutral/scum, and I think I would have felt more comfortable with a bandwagon on Pazzer or Sirprimalform. But he's still there, on the list. And he's the potential lynch that scares me comparatively least, on the current votecount.

We still have a bit of time. He is my vote intention. Am not sure if the vote intentions, at these points, must be votes. I fear a vitekvote-like leap. We still have two days for arguments.
pazzer: Bit about Rod still been alive seems like typical Joe messing about. But using it as a reason to vote strikes me as mafia like. Suspected him for most of day 1 for the weak case against Vitek.
My reason for voting him was earlier in the post: I had several people I suspected of being mafia - so I chose one. Sorry for the jokes again.

Well Robbeasy's voting for Rodzaju so obviously now I want to swap my vote back to Rodzaju. But Telika's not going to support Rodzaju's lynch which takes a little wind out of my sails but.

In response to Damnation: Osiris/Ra - I just misremembered sorry. No softclaim here!

hmmm...

what can I do?

unvote NMillar.
Vote Rodzaju

(Also I kind of want to throw BYGOLLYYOUSUCK at Pazzer but it's too late in the day for that. Another time.)
JMich:
No more drawing and guessing games until you come and mafia!!
Post edited January 21, 2013 by JoeSapphire
Dammitall! It's JMich's fault for being in other places when he should be in mafia! I forgot I'ld only just written a thing. Blast and Blow!
JoeSapphire: No more drawing and guessing games until you come and mafia!!
Sorry, I can't come and mafia, but I can come and town, would you like that?

So, you swapped your vote again in the last 24 hours due to Rob switching votes, which does strike as weird (again), and I think that so far we are letting it slide because we believe the 2nd party (Rob) to be innocent. But what about the 1st party?

I still find you (Joe) the scummiest, though it may be your posting style, as I've said before, but I'd rather see a lynch than (another) nolynch day, thus willing to support any of the 4 possible lynches, with those being (in order of preference) Joe, AFP, nmillar or Rodzaju.

On another note, my computer seems to be better now, thus I'll resume my online activity as normal.
pazzer: Confused by Rob as in p1116 he says flavour gives no role hints at all. Yet in p1126 suddenly he believes Red has power role.

...snip
Quick answer to this one - Red was up and moving about at night, which made me think he has some sort of role. I knew he was town as I was alive.
JMich: Sorry, I can't come and mafia, but I can come and town, would you like that?

So, you swapped your vote again in the last 24 hours due to Rob switching votes, which does strike as weird (again), and I think that so far we are letting it slide because we believe the 2nd party (Rob) to be innocent. But what about the 1st party?

I still find you (Joe) the scummiest, though it may be your posting style, as I've said before, but I'd rather see a lynch than (another) nolynch day, thus willing to support any of the 4 possible lynches, with those being (in order of preference) Joe, AFP, nmillar or Rodzaju.

On another note, my computer seems to be better now, thus I'll resume my online activity as normal.
Well I only switched off rodzaju because of panic about deadline. Nothing wrong with that.

I might come back to this post because I see a fairly mafiotic mindset behind it.
JoeSapphire: unvote NMillar.
Vote Rodzaju
All right. L-5, I can bring it back to L-4 safely.

vote NMillar

Because I bet on him more than on Rod, so, let's balance this.
JoeSapphire: I might come back to this post because I see a fairly mafiotic mindset behind it.
You mean the fact that I'd rather see someone lynched than not see a lynch? Yes, it is a mindset I currently have, and I think it's the same reason that Vitek self-hammered on Day 2. This game drags on and on and on, and with the absence of night kills, we have absolutely no extra informations to work with. Thus I'd rather see a lynch than not see one, even though I'd prefer to see a scum lynched than a town.
JoeSapphire: I might come back to this post because I see a fairly mafiotic mindset behind it.
JMich: You mean the fact that I'd rather see someone lynched than not see a lynch? Yes, it is a mindset I currently have, and I think it's the same reason that Vitek self-hammered on Day 2. This game drags on and on and on, and with the absence of night kills, we have absolutely no extra informations to work with. Thus I'd rather see a lynch than not see one, even though I'd prefer to see a scum lynched than a town.
This.

This is the main reason why I think Rod would make a better lynch than nmillar - it would clear up the flavour stuff that mentioned Damnation for a start. We DO have so little information to go on that we need to maximise what we get out of the lynch.