It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can't answer the questions now (don't have the time), but later this evening or tomorrow I will answer both Telika's and Joe's :)
TwilightBard: My concern though with your idea that Rod's trying to get the attention of the doctor is, it's just as easy to watch Telika, especially when you aren't certain. It seems pretty important that you make sure your kills can go through, and looking for a potential healer, and then dealing with them, does seem like a greater priority at this stage.
nmillar: The key here is that the mafia would probably have been unaware of the existence of an anti-poison doctor. The way I see it is that the mafia simply considered the poison action a delayed night kill, so they would have no reason to watch Telika, and would just assume he would show up dead.
But, again, isn't it less of a risk to be absolutely certain? With the speed of Day 2, I can imagine that a doctor or an anti-poison healer would have gone to Telika since he had claimed it. Hell I fully admit that's what I would have done, and on the flip side, I would have had Telika watched. It makes no sense to have someone make up a vague claim that runs the risk of either not being believed, or of blowing up in their face. And at the very least, watching Telika gives you a chance of being certain if there is someone capable of removing that poison.

Of course, this does run with the assumption that Telika was poisoned. I admit that the lack of anyone else claiming does really make me wonder, but right now there really isn't much to work with.
And I knew I forgot something...

Telika: I also have collective questions, I already asked one but got only 1 or 2 answers on it.

1) Do you (YOU, reader) believe that mafia poisoning is unbalanced therefore a poisoning must be from 3rd party ?

2) Do you (YOU, reader) believe that a named player's house can be mentionned at the end of a pure fluff flavor (genuine, non invented) ?

3) What is your (YOURS, reader) favoured interpretation of the lack of mafia kill in night 2 ?

4) Did your (YOURS, reader) night flavor feature any seemingly game-unrelated startling action sequence such as falling down some stairs, or bumping into an elephant, or crossing the path of an angry snake ?

5) Is Krypsyn dead IRL ? Last post is 1305, right ? Again, maybe it's a question of busy weeks, and week-end only free time.
1) I don't think it's unbalanced, as long as the town has a chance of countering it.

2) This is a tough one. I do have a theory on Rod's flavor and how it fits...but I'm sorta on the fence about how to present it.

3) Honestly, I'm not sure. It does lead credibility to the poisoner theory that I was a bit uncomfortable with seeing pushed in Day 2.

4) I personally woke up thrashing. As I went back to sleep I remember a mongoose (If I typed this before I probably typed moose, I don't know why I kept thinking moose) with stars for eyes, it's jaw was snapping...

As for night 1, I also woke randomly in the dead of the night, but everything was quiet. I had a dream about being alone in the desert, and I had this big blue flower.

5) I hope not. God only knows what keeps people from posting some days.
Telika: I also have collective questions, I already asked one but got only 1 or 2 answers on it.

1) Do you (YOU, reader) believe that mafia poisoning is unbalanced therefore a poisoning must be from 3rd party ?

2) Do you (YOU, reader) believe that a named player's house can be mentionned at the end of a pure fluff flavor (genuine, non invented) ?

3) What is your (YOURS, reader) favoured interpretation of the lack of mafia kill in night 2 ?

4) Did your (YOURS, reader) night flavor feature any seemingly game-unrelated startling action sequence such as falling down some stairs, or bumping into an elephant, or crossing the path of an angry snake ?

5) Is Krypsyn dead IRL ? Last post is 1305, right ? Again, maybe it's a question of busy weeks, and week-end only free time.
1) It's difficult to make this call without knowing the facts; if there is an anti-poison doctor, and the victims are knowingly poisoned (as in your case), then it seems unbalanced in favour of town, which means the mafia probably have other methods of carrying out night kills. While it is possible that this could be a third party role, I think that's a bit of a leap at this stage without having any more information.

2) No, the mention of Damnation in Rodzaju's flavour is very unusual for someone who is supposedly vanilla.

3) I'd like to believe that it's all some master plan of the mafia to draw out the anti-poison doctor, but it's equally possible that the mafia forgot to submit a night kill (there were a number of very inactive people at the time).

4) On night 2 I woke up having had a dream about swimming in a river. On night 1 I was woken by someone singing about goblins.

5) Didn't he mention something previously about finals?
Wait...wait...wait...I just went over this in my head, and something's bothering me here.

Telika: 3) What is your (YOURS, reader) favoured interpretation of the lack of mafia kill in night 2 ?
If we're going by the 'Mafia has a poisoner' theory (Which we seem to be relying heavily on), why is this even a concern? Of course there isn't a night kill, the kill is delayed by a night. This would be interesting if the kill didn't happen in Night 3, but at this point, didn't YOU (Telika) claim that you were cured of your poison? This seems like a really odd question to ask at this point.
TwilightBard: If we're going by the 'Mafia has a poisoner' theory (Which we seem to be relying heavily on), why is this even a concern?
Firstly, we are not all heavily relying on it, and I'm not only asking it in the "collective reflexion" sense but also as an investigation on people's individual stances. Secondly, there is the question of nobody getting an "intoxication suspicion" flavour this time. I for one assume I've been poisoned by the mafia in night 1, but the chances of another MO taking place (having been blocked if "instant") and the chances of poison flavour having become more subtle (as a mod afterthought or a lack of point for lack of further counterpoison) are a bit 50/50 in my opinion.
Well pretty much an idiotic filler from my side with the prime purpose of promising a much more active me in here :) Been a little off my game, but getting back now :) Tomorrow (being after I sleep) I'll be enjoying to share views thoughts and discuss some of the points posted here which I cannot quite agree with.

Also while I remember though I'll likely do it with a quote tomorrow as well: You cannot put me and Rob in the same boat as the town claim. Its basically Rob claiming I am town and posting proof about it.

That does not equally mean that if Rob turns out to be scum I am by definition scum, the reverse however is true as if I am scum Rob would have lied and is thus scum (Just to clarify since I recall Telika saying that with the Rob/Me town "probable" status I would be scum if Rob were).

Also in regards to the snake thing in the link I sent, the importance I found from it was the notion that a snake served as a protector for a Egyptian god. And i considered if Rodzaju's intercourse with a snake was related to the Egyptian idea of snakes hence why I brought it up as part of the possible speculations. Currently I am still in two minds about the whole thing as I can both see it as a plot to bring town roles forward as already said by others, but I can also see it as an honest town giving out additional information - And while we're on the subject I can see NFY giving extra info like that if it served some form of other purpose, however I am unsure as to how a games balance would be influenced by such methods as I lack the experience to judge it.
Red_Baron: That does not equally mean that if Rob turns out to be scum I am by definition scum, the reverse however is true as if I am scum Rob would have lied and is thus scum (Just to clarify since I recall Telika saying that with the Rob/Me town "probable" status I would be scum if Rob were).
While this is true, the reasoning goes on why should Rob protect a townie instead of a co-scum? So while Rob turning out to be scum doesn't mean you are 100% scum, it still makes me think you have a 75%+ possibility of being one. Same as any other "defending" interaction between players, if a scum defended a player, the defended one is probably scum.

As for Telika's Questions:

1) No. The balanced/unbalanced part depends on the rest of the setup, same as most roles. While I was considering the possibility of having a third party in play, I now doubt it.

2) This is an interesting one. Can it be mentioned? Sure. Should it be mentioned? No idea. I think that when the moderator points something out, (s)he usually has a reason to do so. If a player did, it could be a chance to murk the waters a bit, but why should the moderator wish to do so?

3) Limited ability use. Let's say that mafia has a number of coins each, which may or may not be increasing over night (through stealing perhaps?). They can spend X amount of coins to use a specific kill ability, say 5 for poison, 10 for standard, 15 for unblockable, and they are currently waiting to gather a few more coins to go for an unblockable or double kill.

4) Have already answered it, don't want to give more details about the PM, and as I said before, unsure if it's paranoia or not.

5) No idea, and I hope not. Can't recall him posting anything, but it is possible he PM'ed NFY
Red_Baron: (Just to clarify since I recall Telika saying that with the Rob/Me town "probable" status I would be scum if Rob were)
I don't make a direct mecanical equivalence of your affiliations, however :

1) if you are mafia, then he is mafia

2) if he is mafia then eitheryou're town and he has a mafia investigation role, or you, as a mafioso, went along with any fake description he made (or maybe mafiosi even know each other's roles eough to not have to invent much).

In sum, the probability of you being of the same affiliation is significantly higher than the probability of you being of opposed affiliations. But anyway, if he flips scum, that's through a lynch, which would reveal whether he got an investigative power anyway. If not, then you're his accomplice.
Red_Baron: (Just to clarify since I recall Telika saying that with the Rob/Me town "probable" status I would be scum if Rob were)
Telika: I don't make a direct mecanical equivalence of your affiliations, however :

1) if you are mafia, then he is mafia

2) if he is mafia then eitheryou're town and he has a mafia investigation role, or you, as a mafioso, went along with any fake description he made (or maybe mafiosi even know each other's roles eough to not have to invent much).

In sum, the probability of you being of the same affiliation is significantly higher than the probability of you being of opposed affiliations. But anyway, if he flips scum, that's through a lynch, which would reveal whether he got an investigative power anyway. If not, then you're his accomplice.
Ah - i see this is rearing its head again.

I've said before, if you really want full confirmation, then lynch me - I'm now vanilla Town. Hiding behind red_baron didnt kill me, so according to the rules stipulated in my PM, red_baron must also be Town. I do expect to be lynched sooner or later for full confirmation, that really has to happen. I'd rather it happen later though.....

@Joe - it was from what i remembered rather than a full read back, although i did go back over a few bits, as i pointed out some posts ago...

Im just rereading the Vitek bandwagon over again, and AFTER Damnation makes a plea for the fingerpointing to stop and everyone to wait, A_F_P comes in and votes for Vitek with his first post of day 2. In retrospect, that seems a little off. I was away from my computer while this speed lynch was going on, otherwise I would have been joining Damnation in pleading for unvotes - one of the more stupid things ive seen in a Mafia game, that speedlynch. Still, it was finished by Vitek himself, which was deplorable at best.

Also of interest is SPF's vote - everyone has been letting him off that vote because Vitek asked him to do it, but it could just as easily be a Mafia player getting a big break.

I'm still of the opinion that at least one of three players on early is Mafia - nmillar, TwilightBard, Telika. I'm adding A_F_P to that list as the late post even after Damnations plea. SFP is not cleared in any way by being asked to put Vitek at L-1, but also cant put the normal amount of weight on it either.

Last point - Viteks sign off before he went was to say he thought nmillar was scum, and he has been confirmed Town.
JMich: don't want to give more details about the PM, and as I said before, unsure if it's paranoia or not.
This. Let's stop describing our night messages. Twiglet and NMillar you should have known better. Perhaps you've recieved harmless-sounding flavour for an evil role and you're jumping at the chance to show it off?

Rob - okay I'll explain my thinking on this at some point in the future, when I've got time.
Robbeasy: Last point - Viteks sign off before he went was to say he thought nmillar was scum, and he has been confirmed Town.
Went and checked this, because I've been saying we should trust Vitek's reads since the beginning of the game.
It's not true!
he says he's not sure that nmillar IS mafia, but rather then insulting nmillar he'll say he's mafia.

Sounds to me like his instinct says 'not mafia, but maybe not-so-good-at-thinking sometimes'
which is sort of what I'm feeling as well. sorry Nick.
JoeSapphire: Sounds to me like his instinct says 'not mafia, but maybe not-so-good-at-thinking sometimes'
I think most of the tension in mafia games comes from our reflexes of "i am SOOO clever, those who disagree with me are either STUPID or MAFIA". I was quite subject to this in game13, got humbled by some mistakes (not to mention my Vitek vote in game 14). In game 14, I note a general tendency to ragequit due to it (Vitek's "screw townies, I'm out"). I think we have to be a bit careful about that.
Robbeasy: Last point - Viteks sign off before he went was to say he thought nmillar was scum, and he has been confirmed Town.
JoeSapphire: Went and checked this, because I've been saying we should trust Vitek's reads since the beginning of the game.
It's not true!
he says he's not sure that nmillar IS mafia, but rather then insulting nmillar he'll say he's mafia.

Sounds to me like his instinct says 'not mafia, but maybe not-so-good-at-thinking sometimes'
Sorry - yes you are correct, he does not exactly come out and say nmillar is scum, I slightly misread it. He does point out that nmillar was on him for RVS post, then also for something he didn't back up. Nmillar then used this on day2 to get on the bandwagon.
I don't mean to say that Nick's stupid, not at all. He's as good a fella as any of us and isn't that the truth? Here's a toast to the GOG forum mafia community!