It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: Right, I have now catalogued all votes in the game so far.
And AFP doesn’t always follow the previous vote.
Sometimes he follows the one before that!
Either way, apart from his RVS vote, there is never more than 1 vote between AFP & his “shadow”.
Perhaps he didn’t notice these intervening votes, or perhaps he was trying to hide what he was doing?
Or the vote was made while he was typing up his? Hard to directly say. And then considering that he originally had wanted to vote in a group with Krypsyn and Damuna, even admitting that planning publicly like that was almost certain to get one of them lynched. I would like to double check (Starting to feel like I need to be more careful on things), but that won't be til later tonight as I have housework to be done.

Backing up real fast...looking at nmillar's case against Rod...I still don't see it as I looked at some of the quotes. It's a fairly weak case from Day 1, but I can also see a reasoning for that. We don't have much to go on, to be honest this feels more like the Day 2 after a no-lynch then the actual Day 2 did. I currently don't have reason to believe that either are mafia though.
TwilightBard: Backing up real fast...looking at nmillar's case against Rod...I still don't see it as I looked at some of the quotes. It's a fairly weak case from Day 1, but I can also see a reasoning for that. We don't have much to go on, to be honest this feels more like the Day 2 after a no-lynch then the actual Day 2 did. I currently don't have reason to believe that either are mafia though.
OK, now take a look at my case against Nmillar.
When did we abandon the principle of Lynch All Liars?
Seems like I have a controversy attributed to me due to Rod's alledged night flavour, which has spun completely out of proportions. Seriously, Joe, what's with the poorly hidden massive rolefishing in this relation? Doesn't help you much, considering your halfassed attack on Rod and the fact that you keep pushing him to tell you anything is quite disturbing.

Yes, information is good for town, but speculations (Here in what your reads are) is not really information, but personal interpretation - why push so hard for something impalpable? Seems VERY odd to me. Plus, you seemed very convinced that the mafia had to purchase the nightkills (And if your joke is correct that they have an unstoppable triple-kill, might as well call it a fatality and end the game right now :p) the same way Damuna did, sets off a bell or two, but not that substatial. I think your eager attack on Rod AFTER nmillar had made his poor attempt is telling a lot more.

Speaking of nmillar's attack - he accused and tried to pull Rod down for not addressing his points, nmillar himself never addressed my points against his weak defense, and yet people would rather see Rod burn? That's VERY interesting. That basically proves the Rod is right when he says "let's follow this guy cause he shouts the loudest". This whole ordeal has moved Rod into the background for me and made me more sure that nmillar is not interested in a town victory, and has made Joe, whom I had a relatively neutral read off, is heavily leaning scum.

Oh, and the snake basket? Know nothing of it. Speaks like innocent flavour from the mod to me, and the fact that Joe attempts to extract something from it so aggressively reeks to me as a desperate attempt to implicate either me or Rod.
As per what it can mean - flavour, and nothing else I'm sure. If there is a poisoner, do note how Telika himself claimed he found out he was poisoned - his food, NOT a SNAKE! What, you seriously think the poisoner got a snake to bite Telika's food? And in before you claim "but he could make use of both methods?" I don't buy it, since controlling snakes and being adept at concocting and using potions is two widely different areas of expertise. And the whole "Protective role or self-protection" is so insanely far fetched it nearly makes me cry. Why would a person taking a stroll by my house, which according to what Rod has been saying, sounds like it's only done due to flavour, trigger ANY sort of role? That is hopelessly insane.
So yeah, I do believe that people who have discussed this so and attempted to fish for roles and made this far out attempts are either
A - Complete and utter idiots, whom I am surprised that they could manage to log into GOG at all, let alone post a comment on a forum.
B - Town who are so insanely inexperienced at the game that they do not know how hurtful these actions can be to town
C - Scum attempting to lure town players into giving up their role and/or finding far fetched explanations and pulling Rod into a web of confusion, which somehow shoudl elad to him getting lynched.

So, based on what has recently transpired, thanks Rod, for making Joe act this scummy.
vote JoeSapphire
Damnation: Why would a person taking a stroll by my house, which according to what Rod has been saying, sounds like it's only done due to flavour, trigger ANY sort of role?
I wouldn't have interpreted it as a direct trigger. More as a removal of a tool that hadn't been triggered. My interpretation was about NFY just using Rod's flavour to rationalise or "picture" the cancellation of an object that hasn't fulfilled its intended role - timed protection of a house that hasn't been attacked, or murder attempt that wasn't succesfull (for reasons others than deliberate role blocking).
Damnation: Why would a person taking a stroll by my house, which according to what Rod has been saying, sounds like it's only done due to flavour, trigger ANY sort of role?
Telika: I wouldn't have interpreted it as a direct trigger. More as a removal of a tool that hadn't been triggered. My interpretation was about NFY just using Rod's flavour to rationalise or "picture" the cancellation of an object that hasn't fulfilled its intended role - timed protection of a house that hasn't been attacked, or murder attempt that wasn't succesfull (for reasons others than deliberate role blocking).
So, following this line of theory, you suspect I had a one-shot self protection that could only happen during night 1?
Telika:
Damnation: So, following this line of theory, you suspect I had a one-shot self protection that could only happen during night 1?
That would be night 2. And actually, I was more thinking of an outside power role having a doctor-ish protection and choosing to protect you.
Damnation: So, following this line of theory, you suspect I had a one-shot self protection that could only happen during night 1?
Telika: That would be night 2. And actually, I was more thinking of an outside power role having a doctor-ish protection and choosing to protect you.
So Doc protects by leaving a booby trap.
Because it wasn't needed (as Damn wasn't attacked), I removed the trap?
Alright, now this is where that makes even less sense - you claim to have been doctor protected last night. So now you're speculating that I might have been too?
I have to agree with Damnation here - all this speculation about the Snake flavour is pointless at best, and harmful at worst.

some of the theories being floated are indeed so out there I actually thought it was sarcasm. Damnation gets Town points for shooting them down, even though one of those theories had him painted as a Townie.

I see nmillar appears to have slipped off the radar, and has gone a bit quiet (although its the weekend, that might have something to do with it i guess).

@Damnation - you appear to believe Rod - and have suspicions on nmillar. Can I ask why you have chosen to try and start a new wagon on Joe? Do you believe the pressure nmillar put on Rod was justified in any way? You even state youre sure nmillar is not interested in a town victory, yet dont vote for him?
Rodzaju: So Doc protects by leaving a booby trap.
Because it wasn't needed (as Damn wasn't attacked), I removed the trap?
Yes, that's one of my two hypotheses (hadn't thought of it before Joe mentionned the house itself as the "object" of the basket's presence). The other hypothesis being the murder attempt, but then I'm not sure why it would have spontaneously failed.

Maybe it was a murder attempt on Damnation, and he has been jailed by someone during the night. I think he'd have told it anyway (as it doesn't point at anyone's role), but maybe there would have been reasons not too. Anyway, this would also have been an explanation of the basket as unused "crime weapon".

If it's just random flavor, NFY but have a lot of fun right now. :-/
Robbeasy: some of the theories being floated are indeed so out there I actually thought it was sarcasm. Damnation gets Town points for shooting them down, even though one of those theories had him painted as a Townie.
Doesn't matter if a theory has me pegged as town, if the theory doesn't make sense :p

Robbeasy: I see nmillar appears to have slipped off the radar, and has gone a bit quiet (although its the weekend, that might have something to do with it i guess).

@Damnation - you appear to believe Rod - and have suspicions on nmillar. Can I ask why you have chosen to try and start a new wagon on Joe? Do you believe the pressure nmillar put on Rod was justified in any way? You even state youre sure nmillar is not interested in a town victory, yet dont vote for him?
I still have nmillar on my radar, and my main irk with him is more a gut feeling, actually. I cannot find myself justified enough to vote for him... Yet... But it's coming.
And whoever said I believe Rod? I simply said "he's moving into the background", by which I mean I am willing to put my read on him aside in favour of hunting bigger fish. And I'm voting for Joe because I think he damned himself far too much for it to go unnoticed during the whole Rod thing.
Nmillar, as I mentioned before, had a lot of bad reasons for why he's going against Rod, but also a few good ones, which is why I have chosen to let it be for a while.
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is Joe and nmillar attempting to bus their scumbuddy Rodzaju, really.
Damnation: Alright, now this is where that makes even less sense - you claim to have been doctor protected last night. So now you're speculating that I might have been too?
I claim that I have been saved from poisoning. It's quite compatible with the idea of someone having shielded you.
Damnation: Alright, now this is where that makes even less sense - you claim to have been doctor protected last night. So now you're speculating that I might have been too?
Telika: I claim that I have been saved from poisoning. It's quite compatible with the idea of someone having shielded you.
And yet it all happened in the same night?
Damnation: And yet it all happened in the same night?
Yes. Care to explain what disturbs you in that exactly ?
Damnation: And yet it all happened in the same night?
Telika: Yes. Care to explain what disturbs you in that exactly ?
You seem to be awfully glad to suggest there are multiple protective roles, which means you're either fishing or know something.