It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pazzer: Seems i've got some sort of bug. Don't think i'll be able to continue. So will wish you all good
luck.
If its anything like the bug I've currently got, you have my sympathies. Its definitely doing the rounds in good old Blighty.

Expect a week or so of vomiting, wooziness, sore throat, headaches, head cold etc etc...but you will survive, I'm just coming out the other side now....
pazzer: Seems i've got some sort of bug. Don't think i'll be able to continue. So will wish you all good
luck.
Robbeasy: If its anything like the bug I've currently got, you have my sympathies. Its definitely doing
the rounds in good old Blighty.
Expect a week or so of vomiting, wooziness, sore throat, headaches, head cold etc etc...but you
will survive, I'm just coming out the other side now....
The Nova Virus or whatever it's called? I've heard it's pretty bad ...
Robbeasy: If its anything like the bug I've currently got, you have my sympathies. Its definitely doing
the rounds in good old Blighty.
Expect a week or so of vomiting, wooziness, sore throat, headaches, head cold etc etc...but you
will survive, I'm just coming out the other side now....
nmillar: The Nova Virus or whatever it's called? I've heard it's pretty bad ...
I'm guessing you're thinking of the Noravirus aka winter vomiting virus.
nmillar: The Nova Virus or whatever it's called? I've heard it's pretty bad ...
Rodzaju: I'm guessing you're thinking of the Noravirus aka winter vomiting virus.
That's the one!
Rodzaju: I'm guessing you're thinking of the Noravirus aka winter vomiting virus.
nmillar: That's the one!
Its the effing Flu.

Call it whatever fancy name you like, it just feels like a really bad flu.
Shall We Continue?
JoeSapphire: Shall We Continue?
Indeed.

I'm kind of at a loss at the moment; I was convinced that Vitek was scum - my main point against him, which I mentioned very early on Day 1, was that his attitude to putting a plan together to guarantee a town win was very different from that in earlier games. Coupled with a few additional minor scummy posts, it just seemed there was no chance of him turning out to be town.

I'm pretty sure that Robbeasy and Red_Baron are town, and even though I was wrong about Vitek, I'm still going to stick with that idea.

Telika suggested he might have been poisoned (ate something funny) and Rodzaju has claimed something similar today (something about a snake); I find it hard to believe that poisoning is the way the mafia get to kill people in this game, especially if there is a counter-role that can cure people of poison (which there would have to be if Telika is telling the truth); this seems like the odds are very much stacked against the mafia, since people (as Telika and Rodzaju have done) mention it in the thread so that the counter-role knows where to visit the following night.

Unless the mafia have a watcher? In which case, it's highly likely that Rodzaju will be watched tonight and the identity of the counter-role will be revealed to the mafia.

Actually, maybe that's Rodzaju's plan? To lure the counter-role out tonight?

Vote Rodzaju.
JoeSapphire: Shall We Continue?
nmillar: Indeed.
I'm kind of at a loss at the moment; I was convinced that Vitek was scum - my main point against him,
which I mentioned very early on Day 1, was that his attitude to putting a plan together to
guarantee a town win was very different from that in earlier games. Coupled with a few
additional minor scummy posts, it just seemed there was no chance of him turning out to be town.
I'm pretty sure that Robbeasy and Red_Baron are town, and even though I was wrong about Vitek,
I'm still going to stick with that idea.
Telika suggested he might have been poisoned (ate something funny) and Rodzaju has claimed
something similar today (something about a snake); I find it hard to believe that poisoning is
the way the mafia get to kill people in this game, especially if there is a counter-role that can
cure people of poison (which there would have to be if Telika is telling the truth); this seems
like the odds are very much stacked against the mafia, since people (as Telika and Rodzaju have
done) mention it in the thread so that the counter-role knows where to visit the following
night.
Unless the mafia have a watcher? In which case, it's highly likely that Rodzaju will be watched
tonight and the identity of the counter-role will be revealed to the mafia.
Actually, maybe that's Rodzaju's plan? To lure the counter-role out tonight?
Vote Rodzaju.
You will notice that I said that the snake DIDN'T get me....

Trying to get another townie lynched?
Rodzaju: You will notice that I said that the snake DIDN'T get me....
Trying to get another townie lynched?
Actually, you said you weren't sure if you'd been poisoned or not.
Actually, I said in post 1197:
"It didn't get me so I do NOT believe I am in any iminent danger"

anyone else notice how Nmillar is once again in 2nd place on the wagon?
Liking that seat?

He hasn't really been on my radar until now, but I'm gonna go back & re-read a bit.....
Rodzaju: anyone else notice how Nmillar is once again in 2nd place on the wagon?
Guys Guys if you start going at each other I shall have to re-think my scumlist and I don't want to have to do that
I'm going to have to discount Day 1 for the purpose of this post, as RVS makes it difficult to get a clear read on such things, but EVERY vote Nmillar has cast since Day 2 started has been 2nd on a wagon.....
Rodzaju: EVERY vote Nmillar has cast since Day 2 started has been 2nd on a
wagon.....
Vitek's lynch and just now?

I need references!
wagon.....
JoeSapphire: Vitek's lynch and just now?
I need references!
Yep, that would be about the sum of it.
wagon.....
JoeSapphire: Vitek's lynch and just now?
I need references!
Order of Vitek's lynch, from post 1111:
1- Rob
2- Nick
3- Twiglet
4- Telika
5- Baron
6- AFP
7- SPF
8- Vitek

Joe voted for me post 1211.
Nick followed suit post 1222.