It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pazzer: Telika seemed convinced he'd been poisoned the other day and the flavour he provided seemed to back that up.

Anybody willing to claim poisoning Telika and anybody poisoned last night?
I would suggest that Telika was not poisoned, purely on the basis that he is not dead!
Happy New Year indeed, and delightful to see that none have been hit :)

pazzer: Lastly what to do about Rob as unless anyone has info to share the only way to verify
his claim is lynching him.
Well, it would only be to verify his claim with 100% certainty, given that I confirmed the flavor he gave was at least accurate. But I agree that he is in the somewhat funny position of either being town or a very clever scum.

Also it does indeed seem like Telika jumped the gun - will be interesting to hear if he got anything during the night to account to it.
Pondering if there is any poison that hits after more than one day, so that the mafia is killing by poison causing us to lose a lot of people all at once after some apparently calm nights. Or maybe its not killings at all, but people being recruited as a part of a cult - would somewhat fit the setting with different gods and dressings. Both those have no other founding though than the lack of nightkills so far.
Hmm, although the lack of nightkills is unnerving, it does mean we've had 2 nights of investigation if we have a cop or something. I'm kind of worried that there's some kind of time limit placed on some kind of horrible mafia power or something and we're using up what was supposed to be time to get some of the mafia before they start double nightkilling or something.
pazzer: Lastly what to do about Rob as unless anyone has info to share the only way to verify
his claim is lynching him.
I would be against this.

Rodzaju: I would suggest that Telika was not poisoned, purely on the basis that he is not dead!
I would like to see what Telika says in his defense before jumping to conclusions. Perhaps it is a longer acting poison, and he got more flavor text last Night. Or, perhaps, a doctor visited him last Night and cured him. To immediately conclude that Telika is lying seems a little premature (and a little suspect).
OK - In Real Life I'm quite ill at the moment, so posting may be somewhat sporadic, but I will do my best to keep up with things...

onto the game then, and I have to agree with Krypsyn somewhat - yes, the only way to 100% verify my claim is to lynch me, but red_baron has confirmed my flavour, and believe me, i aint that clever! But would be happy to be lynched for informational purposes if everyone feels it is absolutely necessary.

But - I would much rather lynch scum, so lets please at least have some discussion today!!

Speculation on no night kill again - we don't have enough info to make any guesses, so for me any speculation is just muddying waters and deflecting from hunting scum. JMich has it right - lets just wait and see what happens.

@Pazzer - what do you mean when you mention Mice please? I'm not understanding that at all...

@Telika - would definitely be interested in any more night flavour you can reveal, if you feel its relevant.

@Ktrypsyn - where exactly did Rodzaju say Telika was lying???? Putting words into his mouth and that sort of spin on his post is definitely suspect for me....
Robbeasy: @Ktrypsyn - where exactly did Rodzaju say Telika was lying???? Putting words into his mouth and that sort of spin on his post is definitely suspect for me....
Yeah, I noticed that I misinterpreted what Rod wrote after I posted. I didn't think it was worth a double-post to correct, so I figured I would just let someone call me on my mistake. My bias is that I think Rodzaju is scum (have since Day 1), and I believe Telika's interpretation that he was probably poisoned Night 2 is probably correct. Rather ironic that I jump to conclusions in the same post I tell Rodzaju not to, huh?

Regardless, my point stands. I would like to hear from Telika on the matter before jumping to conclusions.
Robbeasy: @Ktrypsyn - where exactly did Rodzaju say Telika was lying???? Putting words into his mouth and that sort of spin on his post is definitely suspect for me....
Krypsyn: Yeah, I noticed that I misinterpreted what Rod wrote after I posted. I didn't think it was worth a double-post to correct, so I figured I would just let someone call me on my mistake. My bias is that I think Rodzaju is scum (have since Day 1), and I believe Telika's interpretation that he was probably poisoned Night 2 is probably correct. Rather ironic that I jump to conclusions in the same post I tell Rodzaju not to, huh?

Regardless, my point stands. I would like to hear from Telika on the matter before jumping to conclusions.
I find that quite funny as I have (quite publicly) bee nconvinced you are scum since day 1!!
EBWOP:

Robbeasy: But would be happy to be lynched for informational purposes if everyone feels it is absolutely necessary.
I do not believe it is necessary to lynch you at all. I am 95% sure you are town, and I have seen no reason to 'prove' this by lynching you. Your story, as well as Red_Baron's of what occurred on Night 1 seem constructed too solidly to have a foundation in lies. In my opinion lynching you, or Red_Baron, at this stage would amount to nothing but a wasted lynch.

Also,

Telika had that odd tasting food Night 1, not Night 2. I made a type in the previous post.

Refresh edit:
Rodzaju: I find that quite funny as I have (quite publicly) bee nconvinced you are scum since day 1!!
OMGUS is never funny. ;)
Rodzaju: I find that quite funny as I have (quite publicly) bee nconvinced you are scum since day 1!!
Krypsyn: OMGUS is never funny. ;)
Are you accusing me of omgus?
Need I remind you that I first voiced suspicion of you back in post 166....
Rodzaju: Are you accusing me of omgus?
It was a joke, signified by the ';)'. I was just amused by how you felt the need to post that you also thought I was scum since Day 1. This often occurs, since being accused by someone often makes the accused biased against the accuser.

In this case, perhaps I was accusing myself of OMGUS. I honestly can't pinpoint the exact time I started thinking of you as scum. It may have even been the point that you started thinking of me as scum, maybe I was having those leanings before hand and your reaction just pushed me over the edge. I can't remember any longer.

Regardless, you said it was 'funny' that we both have thought each other was scum since Day 1. I just said that OMGUS is never funny.
I just went back and looked through those early posts regarding you, Rodzaju. In my list post 133, I only wanted you to post more, so that tells me I didn't have enough to even form a weak read on you. At post 166, and even in my response at 167, I hadn't made up my mind about you. At that point I was actively trying to be a lightning rod to get a feel for the game and some basic reads, so your suspicion didn't ping my scumdar much at all.

I think my suspicion arose later, when Vitek brought up your name as a suspect. I was pretty confident Vitek was town for most of Day 1 (just a brief lapse right towards the end), so any disagreement with him I would have found highly suspect. I think that is how you got on my scumlist. First because Vitek pointed you out, and then as your reactions to him, and me, progressed you seemed more and more scummy to me.

But, hey, we both still think the other sucks right now, correct? Yeah. OMGUS is never funny.
Oh, yeah. Another thought.

If you and JMich would like to try to form another wagon on me like you did at the last minute on Day 1, I wouldn't mind at all. Now that I have the time, I would relish the chance to build arguments based on what I have observed of inter-personal dynamics during the course of this game to absolve myself. Thanks. :)
Krypsyn: I would like to see what Telika says in his defense before jumping to conclusions. Perhaps it is a longer acting poison, and he got more flavor text last Night. Or, perhaps, a doctor visited him last Night and cured him. To immediately conclude that Telika is lying seems a little premature (and a little suspect).
I'd like to hear what he has to say, but I have to be honest, I'm pretty sure that a longer acting poison is just too far out of right field to be a viable consideration. I also think it might be a bad thing for us to start speculating on why he's alive until he posts.

In other news...I thought about yesterday a bit...and, I just realized something.

JMich: In contrast, SirPrimalform, JoeSapphire, Damnation, TwilightBard, Rodzaju and nmillar don't think it's noteworthy to mention if they got a night flavour pm, so either they didn't get one, or they thought it was normal for them to do so.
I'm uncertain what to make of this, but this kinda seems like a very subtle aim at role-fishing. I didn't think much of it in Day 2, but, in hindsight, this looks really odd, and I can't believe I actually took the bait here.
TwilightBard: I'm pretty sure that a longer acting poison is just too far out of right field to be a viable consideration.
I agree. I was just throwing it out there as a possibility. I think jumping to the conclusion that Telika was never poisoned might be uncalled for.

TwilightBard: I also think it might be a bad thing for us to start speculating on why he's alive until he posts.
I disagree. The more speculation the better. It means there is more information out there once we do determine what is going on with Telika. I would like to see what people think before Telika gives his side of it.
Oh, yeah, after rereading, I note that it may look like I made an inconstant post.

In post 1176 I say:
Krypsyn: I would like to hear from Telika on the matter before jumping to conclusions.
And, in post 1184 I say:
Krypsyn: The more speculation the better.
I didn't like the way Rodzaju just assumed that Telika must have been mistaken about being poisoned, but I still think it would be a good idea to discuss it before and after Telika makes post about it. So, yeah, I suppose I did change my mind a little.