It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damnation: Flavour on Rodzaju:
JMich: Flavour? Shouldn't that be affiliation?
I'm fairly sure my vote on him states his affiliation. I included the flavour in order to get it in before people started asking for it, since I'm not that busy today
So, I get this right ? Rodzaju is scum and decided to kill Joe instead of the cop who was investigating him ?

Is it confirmed by the tracker ?
I do find it weird that Damn doesn't give affiliation, but whatever.
What I want to hear now though is what item SPF got from Joe last day.
Telika: So, I get this right ? Rodzaju is scum and decided to kill Joe instead of the cop who was investigating him ?

Is it confirmed by the tracker ?
Can't help here, I didn't get an item sold to me, still have my original 30 coins.
Okay : what.

Telika: 2) youuuu DID sell the nekhbet thingy, didn't you ?
JoeSapphire: 2 - I have sent instruction to my scribe who deals in these matters. Though she has almost adjusted to the french society she is still thoroughly Ancient Egyptian.
Telika: Okay : what.
Patience, my young Padawan.
JMich: I do find it weird that Damn doesn't give affiliation, but whatever.
What I want to hear now though is what item SPF got from Joe last day.
I got no item, nor did I expect to. I explicitly stated that I only had 10 coins and so probably couldn't afford anything Joe had.

So, Damnation says Rod is scum... Who got the tracking item? Also what was Joe's other item that he probably sold the other night?
SirPrimalform: So, Damnation says Rod is scum... Who got the tracking item? Also what was Joe's other item that he probably sold the other night?
I got the tracking item, and used it.
As for Joe's other item, I was under the impression that you had it, since you were one of the few who could have afforded it. What did you spend your coins on btw?

So, who got Joe's 5th item?
Telika: Okay : what.

JoeSapphire: 2 - I have sent instruction to my scribe who deals in these matters. Though she has almost adjusted to the french society she is still thoroughly Ancient Egyptian.
Telika:
Ok, at first I was thinking that Joe's death might have prevented the sale, but that doesn't make sense...

1. Because the sale is supposed to take place during the day, or at least by dusk and...
2. I tried to protect Joe last night! Obviously he wasn't killed by poison, so it was ineffective but his house was still standing and he was still alive (but asleep) when I visited! So he wasn't killed at the beginning of the night and thus the sale should have been fine...

SirPrimalform: So, Damnation says Rod is scum... Who got the tracking item? Also what was Joe's other item that he probably sold the other night?
JMich: I got the tracking item, and used it.
As for Joe's other item, I was under the impression that you had it, since you were one of the few who could have afforded it. What did you spend your coins on btw?

So, who got Joe's 5th item?
Nope, as I said I very specifically stated that I had no money so I've no idea where you got the idea I could have afforded it better than say TwilightBard. I haven't spent any coins on anything, I started the game with 10. I had no idea it was a ridiculously small amount until everyone else started revealing how much they had.
JMich: I got the tracking item, and used it.
Forgot to ask the important question..! What did you use the item on and who did they do?
SirPrimalform: Forgot to ask the important question..! What did you use the item on and who did they do?
Patience my young Padawan. I'd prefer to read from the rest of the players before posting. Probably just paranoia though.
SirPrimalform: Forgot to ask the important question..! What did you use the item on and who did they do?
JMich: Patience my young Padawan. I'd prefer to read from the rest of the players before posting. Probably just paranoia though.
Wise... I'd quite like to know what Rod has to say...
Apologies for my absence.
Defender's Quest kinda eats time, doesn't it?

Interesting.

I should start by saying, as I'm sure Jmich is waiting to hear, Yes, I killed Joe.
Wasn't it Damnation that said I should use my last vig attempt?

I was really quite surprised that it worked.
I asked NFY about it.
It seems that I had misunderstood the whole 1/3 thing.
I took it to mean that I had 3 chances, but only 1 could work.
It seems that each chance had a 1 in 3 chance of working.

Back to Damnation.
He has not been counter-claimed, but what other proof do we have?

Vote Damnation
All right. Clear-cut situation. Rodzaju against Damnation.

Vote Rodzaju

If Rodzaju flips town, Damnation is scum.
Personally, I'm very curious why Damn is even still alive, unless he is scum....