It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: THe pm included the link to Mafiawiki description of jailkeeper.
Damnation: Alright, also, filler post for you, yes? :D
THank you.
I didn't bother to check the link as I know what a jailkeeper is.
I've just done that.
Take a look at "Variants"
I have no information on whether this variant is in play.....

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jailkeeper
Damnation: Alright, also, filler post for you, yes? :D
Rodzaju: THank you.
I've just done that.

I just read it too, and the "Variants" explicitly states that that variant is known as "Alien" - so if your PM states Jailkeeper and not Alien, I think it's a safe assumption (Unless NFY is tricking us :p)
Rodzaju: THank you.
I've just done that.

Damnation: I just read it too, and the "Variants" explicitly states that that variant is known as "Alien" - so if your PM states Jailkeeper and not Alien, I think it's a safe assumption (Unless NFY is tricking us :p)
It does specifically state "Jailkeeper".
"Also known as". But I think it would be fair from you to go ask the mod what she intended, as you're supposed to be aware of how your own power functions anyway.
PM sent, but NFY is currently offline......

I'll let you know when I do.
And what are rhe best ways to minimize the chances of SPF murdering someone and going "hey it was just a friendly visit" ?
Telika: And what are rhe best ways to minimize the chances of SPF murdering someone and going "hey it was just a friendly visit" ?
It's all covered by your plan, really, no matter which of the three states he gets - tracked, lynched or blocked/copped.

If he is blocked and copped, he cannot kill anyone, and we learn his alignment being scum.
If he is tracked by you, he will have targeted the now dead player, you will know, and he will have an insanely difficult time explaining himself. The "It was just a friendly visit" is not explanation enough, and I think SPF knows that.
If he is lynched... Well, speaks for itself :p
Telika: And what are rhe best ways to minimize the chances of SPF murdering someone and going "hey it was just a friendly visit" ?
Damnation: It's all covered by your plan, really, no matter which of the three states he gets - tracked, lynched or blocked/copped.

If he is blocked and copped, he cannot kill anyone, and we learn his alignment being scum.
If he is tracked by you, he will have targeted the now dead player, you will know, and he will have an insanely difficult time explaining himself. The "It was just a friendly visit" is not explanation enough, and I think SPF knows that.
If he is lynched... Well, speaks for itself :p
Yeah, I'm kind of hoping to be the tracked one and hoping not to visit whoever gets killed.
If everything goes well I might have a small amount of info about where someone lives.
I think I have a 6 in 7 chance of not being implicated as the killer. If I'm unlucky... well I'll accept my fate.
At this point, I'm concerned about Joe. It's not a matter of his lack of claiming, but a lot of his earlier posts were hard to read, and he's thrown a lot of ideas out that I don't know where he's gotten them. I am concerned about his going through making a list of roles, including claims that weren't made (Still haven't claimed, and haven't had a dream last night...). This seems like something that the Mafia would find useful more then town, and his accusation that it's because of information outed that Baron was killed, does smell of Mafia trying to sow some seeds of distrust.

I could be wrong, but something seems so odd with Joe that I'm just going to vote JoeSapphire. I'm pretty convinced here at this point.
SirPrimalform: Yeah, I'm kind of hoping to be the tracked one and hoping not to visit whoever gets killed.
Why not hoping to be the copread one ?
It sounds like a fun plan.

Telika, if the manner in which you know that I am town is incidental to my role then I'm happy for you to explain.
If, however, you have to reveal what my role is, then I would rather it stayed secret one more night.

Rodzaju's claim is interesting. The 1/3 does sound like Ellie's sort of thing.
My questions are: Are Temple Guards usually female? Why, RoDza, did you choose to do nothing Night Two? Did your Night 2 flavour provide any relation to your failed attempt the previous night? What was your night 4 flavour?

-Twiglet didn't have a dream last night. That's interesting. (I didn't see any problem with making the assertion that you were vanilla, but if you're insisting that it be unasserted then that's fine. I take it back.) Twiglet, did your non-dream provide any tangential excitement, or unexpected player names?

-And Twiglet, My 'accusation that it's because of information outed that Baron was killed'?
What's this referring to? ADAPT NMILLAR IS?
Or about me condemning the other players for giving up role information so freely? Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe it's partly everybody softly soft claiming throughout the game that's made it so exciting. Still I think soft/hardclaiming is something that shouldn't be relinquished without a struggle.

Rodzaju, Tequila. How do your night items work? How does a charm aid Tracking? What sort of item jails?

If it is necessary to the plan, then I must unwillfully claim in full. But I think it will benefit the plan if I may remain mysterious for just one night more.

unvote Rodzaju

Damnation. It's up to you?
JoeSapphire:
Yet more questions with still no answers.
Who voted you the repository of all knowledge?

Am I the only one seeing increasing amounts of fishing going on here?
JoeSapphire: Telika, if the manner in which you know that I am town is incidental to my role then I'm happy for you to explain.
If, however, you have to reveal what my role is, then I would rather it stayed secret one more night.
It's two words you could say, but not necessarily linked to your role.

JoeSapphire: Rodzaju, Tequila. How do your night items work? How does a charm aid Tracking? What sort of item jails?
I have absolutely no idea, and am curious to find out how the flavor links the item to the activity (or maybe it only enables it, out-universely ?).

Also the plan is too dangerous if there is the posssibility for you to be scum : the culprit can go "it's not me, it's Joe, while you weren't looking".
Rodzaju: Yet more questions with still no answers.
Who voted you the repository of all knowledge?

Am I the only one seeing increasing amounts of fishing going on here?
I voted myself. If you aren't going to get out of bed come polling day then you shouldn't expect anything different.

What problems could come up with answering these questions?

Is there any detail you would like me to give that is an expansion upon something that has been established already and therefore can do no harm? I would be most obliging if you do.

Is there anybody who DOESN'T want Rodzaju to answer these questions:

Why did you choose to do nothing Night Two?
Did your Night 2 flavour provide any relation to your failed attempt the previous night?
What was your night 4 flavour?
What sort of item jails?

Can anyone see any problem with these answers being public knowledge?
JoeSapphire:
Why would you need to know about the item.
Are you perhaps gathering data so that you can fake such an item for yourself?

There are a lot of details I want you to provide.
Why should I oblige you by limiting the scope of my questions?
You seem to show us no such courtesy.