It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: See post 2037.
Interesting to compare it to post 2039.....
Are we back to following again, afp?
Yes I know. I can SEE him being a big scummy builder. But still I won't believe it.

SirPrimalform: Hey, I didn't want to but some misguided-guy forced me to!
And now you are not proud.
Telika: Also, to anwer your question, Pazzer voted 5 times (for me, Rod, AFP, Joe). By 1912, you voted 9 times (for krypsyn, vitek. AFP, rob, rod, JMich), and Nmillar 5 times (for Rob, Joe, vitek, Rod). Up to you to decide whether or not it hints at something about Joe and Rod, for instance...
Right, so Pazzer only voted for 3 different people over the course of the game. I don't think you can draw that many conclusions by looking at who he didn't vote for. Nmillar too, the fact he never voted for me does mean much if he only voted for four different people at all during the game. I have voted for 6 different people (according to you). That's over half the players in the game that I haven't voted for.
Telika: Up to you to decide whether or not it hints at something about Joe and No-One Else, for instance...
That I am the fearsome bane of mafias!! Feel Terror!

(Telika, SprimalF, Come on Come on. who are we going to lynch? It should be easy. )
True. Yet there are people who voted less, and were targetted less, but didn't reach such magificent "don't touch the scum" highscore.
JoeSapphire: (Telika, SprimalF, Come on Come on. who are we going to lynch? It should be easy. )
Ugh... If Telika is town, his role is more useful than mine, in which case I would say lynch me. But when I flip town it's not going to clear Telika in any way. Plus I have the sneaking suspicion that he is in fact mafia... Usurper would make sense.

Well, since I know I'm town, vote Telika.
SirPrimalform: Plus I have the sneaking suspicion that he is in fact mafia...
Yes. This would make so much sense.
SirPrimalform: Usurper would make sense.
Of course it wouldn't!!

SURELY Telika wouldn't willfully put himself into an 8-against-1 position. Or even a 7-against-2, when the plan could simply wait a night or two.
And don't you agree that usurper is a great weakness for a mafia up against what appears to be a fairly strong town?

I think you are suffering from a bad contraction of OMGTS.

Come Rob, Come Spimal, think about it.
JoeSapphire: Come Rob, Come Spimal, think about it.
I... don't think all of them have a very strong motivation to "think about it".
JoeSapphire: SURELY Telika wouldn't willfully put himself into an 8-against-1 position. Or even a 7-against-2, when the plan could simply wait a night or two.
In post 2053 you name me as one of your preferred lynches.
You are voting for me.
You keep pushing me for information & have attacked me in the past few days.

Considering I was on the lynch of both the confirmed scum, how does that tally with your statement that I quoted?
SirPrimalform: Usurper would make sense.
JoeSapphire: Of course it wouldn't!!

SURELY Telika wouldn't willfully put himself into an 8-against-1 position. Or even a 7-against-2, when the plan could simply wait a night or two.
And don't you agree that usurper is a great weakness for a mafia up against what appears to be a fairly strong town?
I guess. Telika's most definitely smarter than that, so if he was a usurper he would have probably used a better strategy (or rather used the same one but later).

JoeSapphire: I think you are suffering from a bad contraction of OMGTS.

Come Rob, Come Spimal, think about it.
Perhaps, but you would be too if you'd had Telika force you to fullclaim and then have him attempt to use it to prove the conclusion he'd already arrived at through dodgy statistical analysis. Particularly when, AFAIK Telika owes me his life.
Telika: I... don't think all of them have a very strong motivation to "think about it".
THEN I SHALL MOTIVATE THEM WITH CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

BANE OF MAFIAS!
Telika: I... don't think all of them have a very strong motivation to "think about it".
JoeSapphire: THEN I SHALL MOTIVATE THEM WITH CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

BANE OF MAFIAS!
I was already thinking about it!
Rodzaju: Considering I was on the lynch of both the confirmed scum, how does that tally with your statement that I quoted?
Because you put up a MONUMENTAL struggle before voting for flubbucket. (an EVERY monumental struggle)

Here's you:
Oh oh oh Joe! Oh you forgot about what a big towny person I am! myeh myeh myeh! I only bothered one little snake! (interpolated)

SirPrimalform: Perhaps, but you would be too if
nah. that sort of thing doesn't happen to Joe.
Rodzaju: Considering I was on the lynch of both the confirmed scum, how does that tally with your statement that I quoted?
JoeSapphire: Because you put up a MONUMENTAL struggle before voting for flubbucket. (an EVERY monumental struggle)

Here's you:
Oh oh oh Joe! Oh you forgot about what a big towny person I am! myeh myeh myeh! I only bothered one little snake! (interpolated)

SirPrimalform: Perhaps, but you would be too if
JoeSapphire: nah. that sort of thing doesn't happen to Joe.
If you recall, my position was:
We have 2 accused town.
Accused 1 was at L-1.
Accused 2 had no votes.
Why not finish off the one that almost dead & then get the other one?

To me that makes sense.
I said as much in post 1857.
Rodzaju: I said as much in post 1857.
I do recall.
I'm ALSO sticking to whatever it was I said at the time.