It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My last post was a complete fail.
Hit reply & then post without saying anything!

At this point, I'm happy to hammer either SPF or Flub.
As I said previously, if Telika is to be believed (which I think he is) does it make any difference which one goes first?
They both deserve to die.
VOtes are moving around a lot at the moment & with all the WIFOM in this, I'd probably end up switching my vote almost every post.
So I've simply decided to hang back & vote for whichever gets lynchable.

I'm also extremely suspicious of you, as I have said more than once throughout the day.
So I would happily hammer you instead....
Rodzaju: At this point, I'm happy to hammer either SPF or Flub.
As I said previously, if Telika is to be believed (which I think he is) does it make any difference which one goes first?
YES OBVIOUSLY IT DOES.
From what Telika has said Flubbucket is extra-definitely-certainly-without-a-doubt-not-even-the-possibility-of-interferrence-from-another-role-such-as -redirector-proven-beyond-all-griping MAFIOSO MOST DUPLICITOUS.
SirPrimalform is MUCH LESS PROVEN.

and IF SirPrimalfrom should be revealed town, then you would be all.
"Aaaah ah Telika is wrong! Let us lynch Telika! Why not?"
And I would have to be all "No don't do that"
and then you would try and lynch me and I would flounder all amongst ill thought.

Rodzaju: So I would happily hammer you instead....
I have told you ere now that you would not. You would have been better to set your desire to rest then, for it will just irk and bother at your sleep, and you will grow wearisome, and linger in malcontentment.
Rodzaju: As I said previously, if Telika is to be believed (which I think he is) does it make any difference which one goes first?
They both deserve to die.
Joe found one (unlikely) way SPF could be innocent. Something improbable, but existing on a level of formal logic. It's like making SPF a 98% chances to be scum in a game where we're generally more than happy to lynch someone who's at 60% to be scum.

But on the other side, Flubbasket has 100% chances to be scum, he's directly designated by name in the texts I recieve directly from the very moderator who has set up this game. There is no logical room for the even tiniest possibility of not being mafia.

So, it makes more sense to vote for the latter first. Just, if anyhing, to validate lynching the 1st one on next day. Because if we stumbled upon the 2% chances of a mistake with SPF (having actually two poison-curing mechanisms active simultaneously in this game) then my knowledge about the 2nd case would be neutralized by mistake.

So, no more flip-flopping here. Flublynch. Then sirprimalynch.
Telika: So, no more flip-flopping here. Flublynch. Then sirprimalynch.
And then everybody say "Oh Joe you were right! Oh I'm so happy you're here I love you!" And I throw back my head and laugh "HaHaHa!"
Fair enough.

Vote Flubbucket
JoeSapphire: And then everybody say "Oh Joe you were right! Oh I'm so happy you're here I love you!" And I throw back my head and laugh "HaHaHa!"
(Well, that will be a "HaHaHarrgll" if lynching two scums doesn't end the game. Because I really disliked the massclaim thing.)
Telika: (Well, that will be a "HaHaHarrgll" if lynching two scums doesn't end the game. Because I really disliked the massclaim thing.)
Dislike as you will! Threaten all you please! I'll not be lynched!

HaHaHarrgll!
woah. We've gone 30 posts over the infamous GOGHAMMER FESTIVAL Mafia! :|
Reasoning by Telika seems good enough, otherwise we'll know who to lynch tomorrow.

Unvote SirPrimalForm
Vote Flubbucket

One more thing I'd like to see, though hopefully tomorrow, is someone claiming to be the person who cured Telika on Day 2. Not sure if we'll get one though, let's see what happens tomorrow.
who will join us? Board you now!
Our vessel's decked from stern to prow,
wither we sail, we cannot say!
We're bound for the dawn of th'approaching day!
One more place!
One more space!
Aboard the fastest in the race!
Bound to win!
Bound to begin
again
when
we come
to journeys
end.
unvote

vote flubbucket
Just for good measure, my role is called Pamiu the Local Constable

My target for night 3 was Joe - who currently is leaning scum, but his odd nature makes it very hazey

As per current happenings - Why, exactly, does Telika have so much power? Seems like he alone is driving the cases on SPF and Flubbucket, and many blindly follow.

Flub's lack of rebuttal or defense is VERY interesting though. And I quite agree, if Telika is telling the truth, then lynching Flub is the best lynch(Btw, the god is Amun-Ra, not Amunra, and is a fusion of Amun and Ra later in the Egyptian pantheon, and since Ra has been mentioned directly, I would not assume Amun-Ra is a god in this setting, but I get your worriness). And should Flub flip town, that just brings heat onto Telika, no?

I'm willing to help out with this lynch, if anything to get some useful information (Personally not had a strong read on Pazzer/flub at any point in the game, so he's in the "likely scum" camp for me)

Would like a votecount before I cast my vote and join the wagon, though.
Damnation: And should Flub flip town, that just brings heat onto Telika, no?
Heat !? Hah. If Flub is town, I'm straightforward mafia.

Also, if my count is correct, the wagon has left with the whole train already. We're at 6 vote out of the required 6, aren't we ?
Damnation: Just for good measure, my role is called Pamiu the Local Constable

My target for night 3 was Joe - who currently is leaning scum, but his odd nature makes it very hazey

As per current happenings - Why, exactly, does Telika have so much power? Seems like he alone is driving the cases on SPF and Flubbucket, and many blindly follow.

Flub's lack of rebuttal or defense is VERY interesting though. And I quite agree, if Telika is telling the truth, then lynching Flub is the best lynch(Btw, the god is Amun-Ra, not Amunra, and is a fusion of Amun and Ra later in the Egyptian pantheon, and since Ra has been mentioned directly, I would not assume Amun-Ra is a god in this setting, but I get your worriness). And should Flub flip town, that just brings heat onto Telika, no?

I'm willing to help out with this lynch, if anything to get some useful information (Personally not had a strong read on Pazzer/flub at any point in the game, so he's in the "likely scum" camp for me)

Would like a votecount before I cast my vote and join the wagon, though.
I believe he's already been lynched.
Same thing then! Hopefully you got another mafia in my absence then!