It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I’m not sure how much I can post (and not get modkilled), but I can say I’m Amunra the Grandmother. I’m old and my joints are stiff. At my age I’m not sure how much I can contribute. However, I can watch over others and offer myself as a shield and sacrifice to protect. If only my back wasn’t so bad I could do more…

This isn’t verbatim but its close enough to convey the basics.
More than enough. I can claim too. This is NOT a mass claim : to be certain (in case there are 4 mafiosi), let's stop the claims here.

I am Amenken the Fisherman. I am a TOWN FISHERMAN. I fish.

I fish for fish. I also fish for objects. I have a tiny chance every night (10% to 30% depending on what I seek) to get one object that I must choose as a target, that's a tiny lottery. Each object would grant me a 1-shot power. Of course I wnt for the most potent device, the one with the tiniest chance to be found.

The first night, I found nothing, just a lot of fish. The second night, I found nothing, I just barely escaped the jaws of very angry shark (I doubt there was a mafioso shark farmer around, it was just NFY toying with my nerves). On the 3rd night, I found the Seth Medaillon. Heck, 10% of chances to find it, I thought I wouldn't get it before the end of the game.

Plus, what the Seth Medallion offers is the in-role name of a mafioso. What were the chances of people giving their names before the end of the game ? You know, what I was hesitating to do, was to claim to find a false pattern in the already known names, and to ask for a claimname to verify that pattern. I would have given exemples of unused "scummy" names and unused "town" names, putting the mafia name I knew in the "town" names. And waiting for that player to use this bait either by reinforcing the theory or by "debunking" it (yet mentionning that he'd be townie if it's real). I wonder if that trick would have worked or not.

I didn't do it, because the name I got on the medallion freaked me out : Amunra is, unlike the other names, a god's name. If that name is so specific, maybe it's of importance to the player (maybe he's an incarnated god) and he would have kept hiding this information. I then hesitated to build up a theory about "i have reasons to think that a townie has a name related to a positive god, like osiris or ra". But that would have been hard to justify, especially as I had mentionned not having dreams, right before having that idea. A dream could have justified it. Again, I wonder if Pazzer or Flubbasket would have fallen for this.

BUT, there. Asking for claims was more straightforward, and turned out effective enough. See now why I was pushing that. See too why I was insisting on Robbeasy and Damnation to give out details. If one of them had been named amunra, things would have turned out pretty fun.

Anyway, here we are. The two remaining scums (unless there are more) are : Sirprimalform and Flubbasket. Niw, you people can lynch any of them. Or lynch me, and lynch them both afterwards. If there were only three mafiiosi, town has now won.

Hey, JoeSapphire, seriously, what was that with a massclaim !? That was scummy as hell !
Telika: .....

(Try to not go overboard with creativity, though. It makes fantastic reads, but is easy straightforward scumtell.)
Quoted for truth.....

Your accusation is pure, yet quite creative, malarky. I have no problem being lynched (since my role involves dying anyhow). But you shouldn't be allowed to get away with such accusations and then deflecting it to JoeSapphire.
i am posting from my phone, so if it all goes wrong........

It seems i was wrong about my suspects.
Given that he is closest to lynch, unvote joe; vote spf
i guess his flip will reveal whether or not we can trust telika.
Telika: .....

(Try to not go overboard with creativity, though. It makes fantastic reads, but is easy straightforward scumtell.)
flubbucket: Quoted for truth.....
Yeah. Honestly, I was scared of you inventing a name. If the mafiosi had started inventing names instead of using NFY's, the madallion would have been useless. So, I really wanted the mafia to safely stick as close to reality as possible.

Rodzaju: i am posting from my phone, so if it all goes wrong........

It seems i was wrong about my suspects.
Given that he is closest to lynch, unvote joe; vote spf
i guess his flip will reveal whether or not we can trust telika.
Right.

Unvote Flubbasket. Vote Sirprimalform.
Telika: ....

Right.

When did you originally vote for me??

What about the alleged medallion??

Why can't I stop myself from saying how "fishy" this is all starting to look??

Right.

flubbucket: When did you originally vote for me??

Right.

Post 1821
The sun has risen to full height and blasts you with heat. You retreat inside the cafe to the cool interior, and order more beer.

The "Whose round is it anyway?" Votecount.
SirPrimalform has 5 votes, cast by A_Future_Pilot, JoeSapphire, JMich, Rodzaju and Telika
Telika has 2 votes, cast by Robbeasy and Red_Baron
JMich has 1 vote, cast by SirPrimalform

Not voting: TwilightBard, Damnation, flubbucket

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
SirPrimalform is closest to lynch at L-1
Post edited February 02, 2013 by NotFrenchYet
Telika: 1821
oops!

I'll show myself out.
Well this puts me in a rather delicate situation.

I can hammer SirPrimalform, secure a lynch and at the same time make myself look scummy for trying to save my skin.

Or I can abstain from voting for SirPrimalform and look scummy for not voting for my alleged mafia buddy.

Any thoughts girls??
flubbucket: Well this puts me in a rather delicate situation.

I can hammer SirPrimalform, secure a lynch and at the same time make myself look scummy for trying to save my skin.

Or I can abstain from voting for SirPrimalform and look scummy for not voting for my alleged mafia buddy.

Any thoughts girls??
None of them will save your skin. You're the next lynch, whether SirPrimalform dies (making me much more trustworthy) or me (flipping town, so 100% validated). Not to mention all the possible investigative roles that will check on us tonight.

What annoys me immensely is that you got called as a replacement at this point of the game, and did a heroic, much appreciated effort, to very seriously catch up all that game, and make very good posts based on it. And just in time for the mere epilogue. This is not extremely fair. But it is hugely appreciated.
Okay, I really really don't like this - In some ways I can only see the latest occurrences in the game as the mafia making a gambit. And flubbucket outing himself so quickly while stating he is against it?

SPF votes piling up? Personally I would think it a brilliant idea to remove SPF from the almost lynched to instead require more than one vote, so he gets a chance to actually answer the questions asked to him.
So don't vote for him flub and someone on his wagon unvote. -_-

For instance I would like to see a paraphrase of his flavor for the role.

Also I would in many ways prefer to see Telika as the lynch - That would make me believe SPF more, it would confirm Telika and would clear up a lot of things - such as how trust worthy his analysis even is.
Red_Baron: such as how trust worthy his analysis even is.
It's not an analysis. SirPrimalform lied about his role and his night actions : my curing from the poison didn't happen at all like he discribed it, and was completely incompatble with his story. And "amunra", the scum name I was waiting for, was claimed by Flubbasket. There is no ambiguity, in any of both cases.

But at this point, yes, town can afford to "lose one round" by lynching me. As the next two lynches would be SirPrimalform and Flubbasket. It's merely a choice of chronology.
OK, for now Unvote SPF.
However, I see increasing amounts of wine piling up.
This will only be resolved with a lynch of either SPF, Telika or Flub.
As SPF is the closest to lynch, he is the easiest way to clear this up.

So I will probably revote him sooner or later.