It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, you came to my house to cure me. Did we interact ?

No description of the hieroglyph, no mention of the god you pray ?

No description of your packet ? That was counter-poison powder ? An idea how it was administred to me ?
Telika: So, you came to my house to cure me. Did we interact ?

No description of the hieroglyph, no mention of the god you pray ?

No description of your packet ? That was counter-poison powder ? An idea how it was administred to me ?
No real interaction. It's not stated that you're asleep, but it's implied by the fact that I sprinkled powder on your top lip without you saying "Hey, what are you doing!?" or anything.

No description of the hieroglyph, but interestingly I prayed to different gods for different people. I'm wondering if they were the gods of the people I was protecting? I won't mention which is which yet though.
And did anyone amongst JMich, Pazzer or Joe help you climb through my window ? This may be of importance.
Telika: And did anyone amongst JMich, Pazzer or Joe help you climb through my window ? This may be of importance.
Nope, no help. I just sneak into your house holding my nose.
SirPrimalform: Nope, no help. I just sneak into your house holding my nose.
Haha, I suppose this would require both hands, at this point.
SO.

Because of :

4 Vitek votes SirPrimalform
8 SirPrimalform votes Krypsyn
9 Pazzer votes Telika
20 Nmillar votes Robbeasy
43 Robbeasy votes Nmillar
50 Rodzaju votes Nmillar
97 JoeSapphire suspects Ubivis/TwilightBard, Robbeasy, SirPrimalform, Nmillar
119 Nmillar votes JoeSapphire
133 Krypsyn votes SirPrimalform
307 SirPrimalform votes Krypsyn
330 Pazzer votes Rodzaju
462 Nmillar votes Vitek
497 SirPrimalform votes Vitek
537 Pazzer votes A_Future_Pilot
541 SirPrimalform suspects Vitek, A_Future_Pilot, N0x0ss/Damnation
551 SirPrimalform votes A_Future_Pilot
584 N0x0ss/Damnation suspects SirPrimalform, Robbeasy
675 Krypsyn suspects A_Future_Pilot, Rodzaju, JMich, SirPrimalform
770 Pazzer suspects A_Future_Pilot, JoeSapphire, Rodzaju, Robbeasy
909 Pazzer votes Robbeasy
917 SirPrimalform votes Robbeasy
1076 nmillar votes vitek
1095 sirprimal votes vitek
1339 SirPrimalform votes A_Future_Pilot
1390 TwilightBard votes Nmillar
1432 A_Future_Pilot votes Nmillar
1512 JoeSapphire votes Nmillar
1518 Pazzer votes JoeSapphire
1528 Telika votes Nmillar
1567 Krypsyn votes Nmillar
1578 Robbeasy votes Nmillar
1581 Jmich votes Nmillar
1588 Damnation votes Nmillar
1592 JoeSapphire votes Nmillar
1596 SirPrimalform votes Rodzaju
1656 A_Future_Pilot votes Pazzer
1686 SirPrimalform votes JMich
1758 Telika votes SirPrimalform
1778 A_Future_Pilot votes SirPrimalform
1794 JoeSapphire votes SirPrimalform

I demand a claim by Pazzer/Flubbasket.

Vote Flubbasket
Wait, let's make it more clear :

4 Vitek votes SirPrimalform
8 SirPrimalform votes Krypsyn
9 Pazzer votes Telika
20 Nmillar votes Robbeasy
43 Robbeasy votes Nmillar
50 Rodzaju votes Nmillar
97 JoeSapphire suspects Ubivis/TwilightBard, Robbeasy, SirPrimalform, Nmillar
119 Nmillar votes JoeSapphire
133 Krypsyn votes SirPrimalform
307 SirPrimalform votes Krypsyn
330 Pazzer votes Rodzaju
462 Nmillar votes Vitek
497 SirPrimalform votes Vitek
537 Pazzer votes A_Future_Pilot
541 SirPrimalform suspects Vitek, A_Future_Pilot, N0x0ss/Damnation
551 SirPrimalform votes A_Future_Pilot
584 N0x0ss/Damnation suspects SirPrimalform, Robbeasy
675 Krypsyn suspects A_Future_Pilot, Rodzaju, JMich, SirPrimalform
770 Pazzer suspects A_Future_Pilot, JoeSapphire, Rodzaju, Robbeasy
909 Pazzer votes Robbeasy
917 SirPrimalform votes Robbeasy
1076 nmillar votes Vitek
1095 SirPrimalform votes Vitek
1339 SirPrimalform votes A_Future_Pilot
1390 TwilightBard votes Nmillar
1432 A_Future_Pilot votes Nmillar
1512 JoeSapphire votes Nmillar
1518 Pazzer votes JoeSapphire
1528 Telika votes Nmillar
1567 Krypsyn votes Nmillar
1578 Robbeasy votes Nmillar
1581 Jmich votes Nmillar
1588 Damnation votes Nmillar
1592 JoeSapphire votes Nmillar
1596 SirPrimalform votes Rodzaju
1656 A_Future_Pilot votes Pazzer
1686 SirPrimalform votes JMich
1758 Telika votes SirPrimalform
1778 A_Future_Pilot votes SirPrimalform
1794 JoeSapphire votes SirPrimalform

Is that okay, or shall I offer my lynch in exchange ?
Telika: Wait, let's make it more clear :

I think you're highlighting the fact that I never voted for nmillar or pazzer and neither of them voted for me or the other one?
Just a short one: I really don't like Telika's new trend of demanding claims nor the fact that is seems to be a handy way to out just about anyone in any order for the heck of it.

As for SPF claim and Telika I see these scenarios:

One: Telika is scum, mentions poison, SPF is scum as well, makes use of Telika claim to claim poison doctor.

Two: Telika is scum, outs the doctor hence the switch in votes

Three: Both are town, Telika has just gone somewhat insane and SPF has a role that I see fairly limited use for if it only counters poison given that we have seen only one nightkill and that was without poison.

Overall this feels weird.

Also SPF supports Telika as town and AFP as scum. Going to the point of making it bold which almost indicates certain knowledge - Which a p-doc would get how? Granted I know he says think.. but still its odd given how Telika is hunting him.

Also I would ask if you have some flavor, besides just stating function.
Red_Baron: Just a short one: I really don't like Telika's new trend of demanding claims nor the fact that is seems to be a handy way to out just about anyone in any order for the heck of it.

As for SPF claim and Telika I see these scenarios:

One: Telika is scum, mentions poison, SPF is scum as well, makes use of Telika claim to claim poison doctor.

Two: Telika is scum, outs the doctor hence the switch in votes

Three: Both are town, Telika has just gone somewhat insane and SPF has a role that I see fairly limited use for if it only counters poison given that we have seen only one nightkill and that was without poison.

Overall this feels weird.

Also SPF supports Telika as town and AFP as scum. Going to the point of making it bold which almost indicates certain knowledge - Which a p-doc would get how? Granted I know he says think.. but still its odd given how Telika is hunting him.

Also I would ask if you have some flavor, besides just stating function.
Honestly, I'm not sure. I REALLY don't like how he's going after 4 people for claims. It really feels like if we get through those 4 (I will not be voting on any of them so I don't facilitate this), that we might as well have done a mass claim, because the results are going to be close enough at that point.

Granted, while I believe SPF (I don't have a real reason not to at the moment, although I don't have anything that could verify his claim, I held a blue flower in my dream, but I was alone in the desert.), I'm just really confused right now. We're still missing a kill, and Krypsyn wasn't poisoned...This alone makes me suspicious of Telika's claim, but SPF seems to have confirmed it.
I’ve been diligently reading the thread. It has been quite a rollercoaster ride in culling out suspects and listing town/mafia. As I read I’m moving people on and off lists. I do appreciate you all being patient as I try to catch up.

Learning to properly post has brought its own set of challenges….so much fail!!

I was all set to vote for Robbeasy until he claimed his role (I don’t have my reference posts cuz I left my notes at home). I’m still on the fence with Jmich as well as A_Future_Pilot.

Rodzaju, D-Nation, Red_Baron, and TwigBarb are of little interest to me at this moment (nothing personal).

As far as Joe, Telika, and SirPrimalform…..well I’m more interested.

Since it appears Telika is “running” the show at the moment, I will capitulate and give out my role. As a rule I loathe role claiming, but I’m the new guy so I’m not gonna pitch a fit…..this time. I am a servant of the god Nun. When the people are in trouble I step in and fix the problem. My fix is to step into the path of oncoming danger and suffer in place of someone else. Basically I’m a martyr. I put in someone’s name, and if they’re targeted for a NK I take the blow instead. I cannot step in to stop a lynch, just a NK.

I’m not ready to vote SirPrimalform just yet, but I will not have an issue hammering should my vote be needed.
flubbucket:
So your saying if your target gets attacked, you die instead?
Telika: Wait, let's make it more clear :

SirPrimalform: I think you're highlighting the fact that I never voted for nmillar or pazzer and neither of them voted for me or the other one?
No no, this isn't about you anymore. Your claim was awesome, and made me laugh a lot, but you know I'd contradict it (I wasn't saved in my house, nor by a powder), and besides, there is certainly someone else who would have known it's wrong.

So we're with one mafioso left to find (okay, two if you are four), and for now my bet is on Pazzer, seeing how you and Nmillar voted, and who voted against you and Nmillar...

I just wish to use this day's time to find the other scums, because it is amusing, and we're never sure to be there the next morning.
flubbucket:
Rodzaju: So your saying if your target gets attacked, you die instead?
Yup
flubbucket: I am a servant of the god Nun. When the people are in trouble I step in and fix the problem. My fix is to step into the path of oncoming danger and suffer in place of someone else. Basically I’m a martyr. I put in someone’s name, and if they’re targeted for a NK I take the blow instead. I cannot step in to stop a lynch, just a NK.
Yes ? Like Robbeasy and Damnation, as you've claimed your role, you don't mind making a proper full claim, with title, official role, in-game role, name, bit of flavor descriptions ? This helps evaluate a bit the seriousness of it.

(Try to not go overboard with creativity, though. It makes fantastic reads, but is easy straightforward scumtell.)