It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: Has it occurred to you that, having realised that night 2 was a shared dream, he could easily claim to have shared the dream that Twilight had already described.....
JMich: Night 3 dream, not night 2. Night 2 (and night 1) don't seem to be shared so far. Make of that what you will, though I did first post a comment about it on post 1611. Not the most decipherable comment, but I was really surprised to see the red fishheads make an appearance there. Also, I am pushing for the dreams from day 2, since as I said before, some people were expecting night flavour, some weren't, thus I was accused of role-fishing. Will try to find time to dig up those posts tomorrow.
I was referencing Joe saying you shared a night 2 dream.
Missed your rebuttal.
JMich: Could it be that you were doing something during night 3, thus not getting the same dream?
See, a few posts ago, I said the action/dream angle is very interesting, but for indirect reasons. Precisely for this question :

Could it be that you're pretty eager to know who had or hadn't night actions ?

Sure, the action theory depends on the definition of "activity" (passive, active, etc). Still this line of investigation is basically an investigation on who is vanilla (and thus could debunk the theory). This is a major mafia tool, which makes this line of enquiry very interesting to follow.

Care to explicit in what way you are helping town more than mafia, here ?
Telika: Care to explicit in what way you are helping town more than mafia, here ?
I can try to explain my reasoning, though as always, trying to find who has night actions means you are looking both for scum and power roles. Question is if you can distinguish between the two, assuming you are town of course (a scum already knows his scumbuddies).

So, let's see what we currently have.
There are 11 players alive at the moment. Of those, 4 (Me, AFP, TwilightBard and Robbeasy) had the same dream during night 3.
1 person killed Krypsyn, so I think it would be improbable that he also got the redhead fish dream.
1 person set fire to Damnation's house, so I also think he wouldn't be dreaming.
2 townies used their power roles during the night, thus they also weren't dreaming.
I assume the townies targeted 2 people, who got flavor since they were targeted, more or less like I got during the first night.
That leaves 1 person unaccounted for, unless of course either the murderer or the arsonist was one of the people being investigated, in which case we could have up to 3 people unaccounted.

So, who are the people that are not telling us about their dreams, and we don't know if they have night actions?

Pazzer, who still hasn't posted on day 4, and I assume he'll chime in with a "Hey, I got the same dream!"
Telika, who was surprised to see that a dream was shared.
JoeSapphire, who doesn't want to share until I do.
SirPrimalForm, who's not sure what to make of my dream claims. I hope this post will help make up his mind about me, and either make him chime in or slip.
Rodzaju, he also makes no comments about the dreams.

So, 5 people who haven't chimed in about their dreams, with 2 of them being (probably) scum. There is always the chance that one of the 4 who claim to have had the same dream is a scum chiming in to say "Hey, I got the same dream as these guys", but we (currently) have no way of knowing if this is the case, or who that may be, especially since there doesn't seem to be any common dream during nights 1 or 2.

Does this explanation help town more than scum? No idea, it does seem to focus on 5 people, with 3 more being secondary targets for scrutiny, but I still think we can crack this case open today.
JMich: JoeSapphire, who doesn't want to share until I do.
Not what I said!
I'm not claiming until it would be tactically sensible for me to claim. That's either when my claim will prevent a mislynch or during a mass claim. Neither of those events are happening now so I'm not claiming.

JMich seems to be suggesting a mass claim, and considering the amount of basically-claimed-vanillas we've got bumping about I suppose it's not an entirely ridiculous suggestion, what does anybody else think?

I'm going to ask again - JMich and Twiglet - can you confirm or deny this idea that every dream begins with thrashing or waking up unexpectedly in the middle of the night? It could validate A_Future_Pilot's claim is why I'm asking.
JoeSapphire: I'm going to ask again - JMich and Twiglet - can you confirm or deny this idea that every dream begins with thrashing or waking up unexpectedly in the middle of the night?
Yes.
JMich: Does this explanation help town more than scum? No idea, .
Beh, such a secondary question anyway.
I'm sorry to announce that pazzer has requested replacement.

The search begins now. If I can't find anyone by Friday 1st Feb, he'll be tragically struck by lightning at twilight.
NotFrenchYet: I'm sorry to announce that pazzer has requested replacement.

The search begins now. If I can't find anyone by Friday 1st Feb, he'll be tragically struck by lightning at twilight.
Oh, bollocks!
Bah.

Not good this late into a game. Still, hopefully whoever takes over is a bit more communicative!

And no hard feelings Pazzer - its a commitment to take part in one of these things, and circumstances can easily change IRL while the game is on....
Makes things much more difficult though. Change of personality, discontinuity, "i don't know what my previous self was thinking anyway, but i would never have accused that one and would have always suspected this one", etc...
Telika: Beh, such a secondary question anyway.
And what was the primary question then? If I'm overeager to see who had and who hadn't any night actions?
Yes, I am eager to do so. So far, we have 4 "confirmed" townies, 5 if each townie counts himself as one. So yes, I do want to know what the rest were doing, especially since we may be able to get even more info, combining what we currently have.

But if this wasn't the primary question either, feel free to ask me again.
Telika: Beh, such a secondary question anyway.
JMich: And what was the primary question then?
I was being sarcastic. What I see there is you scoring points for the mafia, brushing this off with "who am i working for most actually ? bah doesn't matter lol".
Welcome to flubbucket who replaces pazzer with immediate effect!

(For once, the gods smile upon me! Give him/her a warm welcome and cut him/her some slack so she/he can catch up this monster thread...)
Thank you Flubbucket for bailing us out.....

Let's hope you prove more talkative than your predecessor.

;-}
Telika: I was being sarcastic. What I see there is you scoring points for the mafia, brushing this off with "who am i working for most actually ? bah doesn't matter lol".
Apologies, sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet. As for "Whose side am I on?", as I've said before, the only possible answer at that question is obviously "town", though the veracity of the statement should always be questioned.

Welcome aboard flubbucket, hope you'll be able to catch up soon.