It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edited by the way of WAITING FOR TEN MINUTES BECAUSE NOBODY BUMPS THE THREAD, for two clarifications (out of the three required) :

a) That post was meant as an answer to Rod.

b) By "i got" i mean : i acquired as material through posts and decyphered. I didn't experience these dreams first hand.
So what's the point of Rem?

Does blue flowers in the desert relate to Ra or is it just mongoose with stars instead of eyes?
JoeSapphire: So what's the point of Rem?
Does blue flowers in the desert relate to Ra or is it just mongoose with stars instead of eyes?
I don't know if there's a point to Rem. I first assumed it would be related to individual occupations (agriculture) or personal worshipped god, but then, if it's collective, it's also possibly NFY crafting random flavor dreams around random gods watching us...

And the blue flower is probably a lotus, which is also related to Ra's mythology and activities.
Anyway, straightforward poll. I'd like to know how each person scumhierarchizes :

- Pazzer
- SirPrimalform
- JMich
- JoeSapphire
Telika: Anyway, straightforward poll. I'd like to know how each person scumhierarchizes :

- Pazzer
- SirPrimalform
- JMich
- JoeSapphire
In order of most to least scummy:
Joe (currently voting him).
Pazzer (I really don't like persistent lurkers).
Jmich (I do get the impression that he knows more tha he's teling, but that doesn't automatically make him scum).
SPF (Have him leaning town).

For a more detailed read, see post 1637.
Rodzaju: AFP: The vote following, the whole “Let’s pool our votes, even if it kills us”, The Vitek vote, it all screams scum.
I understand now (though I didn't at the time) how the "let's pool our votes" was very scummy. As for the Vitek vote, I was on him for quite awhile, and I don't understand how it screams scum, seeing as how there were other confirmed townies who had been on him as long as me, and voted for him as well.

I first voted for Vitek on post 528. That was on Day 1, and I didn't move my vote (except for a very short stint on Rob) till he was lynched on day 2. I'm not sure how picking someone, and staying with him is scummy (except for the lack of explanation at first but I'm getting to that.)

Robbeasy: So there's three votes on there with no claims behind them in any way.
FALSE my good sir. Here's my reasonings: Initial defense of myself, My first bit of reasoning against Vitek, Some more reasoning

So I think I gave perfectly good (if delayed) reasons for my voting Vitek. I was wrong, but so were many others.

Finally...Looking at people's scum reads (including mine), one common thread on all of them is pazzer. So I'm just gonna go ahead and

Vote Pazzer

I notice most people's reasoning is he's a lurker, but I think Lynch All Lurkers is a phrase for a reason.
A_Future_Pilot:
The thing about your Vitek vote is that it comes very soon after Damnation says "Whoah! this lynch is moving at rocket speed.
Let's all just take a step back & examine this...."

It's almost as if you're replying "Not a chance, let's push this thing through before anyone has time for 2nd thoughts....."
When I voted Vitek, I had just done a quick skim, and hadn't seen Damnation's request, nor did I realize that I was the 6th voter. But even had I known, I probably would have voted for him anyway cause he was my top scum read and had been for quite awhile. I think that it's very townie for a player to vote (in hopes to lynch) the person he finds most scummy. I agree that VItek was a crazy speed-lynch, but he was my top scum and so I voted for him. As did every other confirmed townie on that list.
Telika: Anyway, straightforward poll. I'd like to know how each person scumhierarchizes :

- Pazzer
- SirPrimalform
- JMich
- JoeSapphire
1. Pazzer - Well he just lurks too much, frequently turning up to post only as the deadline looms... could easily be scum, can't really tell.
2. JMich - I don't know what to make of his dream claims. Refusing to give any more info and insisting that Joe claims is kind of suspicious.
3. JoeSapphire - His stream of consciousness posting style can be a bit hard to sift through sometimes. Very difficult to read... could be scum sowing confusion or just town enthusiastically theorising.
SirPrimalform-Pazzer fluctuate in a tie.

JMich currently in my town list considering his claim.

My list of possible scums order most mafiesse to least mafiesse is:

Pazzer
SirPrimalform
Rodzaju
Telika

Which becomes:
Robbeasy
Pazzer
SirPrimalform
JMich
Rodzaju
Telika
if we begin to consider a 4 mafia team as fairly plausible.
JoeSapphire: JMich currently in my town list considering his claim.
Missed this. What claim ?
His dream claim which matched mine and several others. That's also the main reason he's on my town list at the moment as well.
Has it occurred to you that, having realised that night 2 was a shared dream, he could easily claim to have shared the dream that Twilight had already described.....
Actually, what I don't get is the assumption that the mafia doesn't have these dreams, if they are shared ?
Rodzaju: Has it occurred to you that, having realised that night 2 was a shared dream, he could easily claim to have shared the dream that Twilight had already described.....
Night 3 dream, not night 2. Night 2 (and night 1) don't seem to be shared so far. Make of that what you will, though I did first post a comment about it on post 1611. Not the most decipherable comment, but I was really surprised to see the red fishheads make an appearance there. Also, I am pushing for the dreams from day 2, since as I said before, some people were expecting night flavour, some weren't, thus I was accused of role-fishing. Will try to find time to dig up those posts tomorrow.

Telika: Actually, what I don't get is the assumption that the mafia doesn't have these dreams, if they are shared ?
The assumption isn't that the mafia doesn't get those dreams, the assumption is that only people without a night action (either theirs, or targeted by one) get those dreams. I do find it weird that 3 people shared the same dream, especially since we haven't had anything to support such a thing so far.

Also, I draw attention to this:
Telika: Well, I was hoping to cleverly read individual stuff in these dream descriptions. If they turn out to be collective and impersonal, I'll be a bit disappointed (and ridiculous).
Could it be that you were doing something during night 3, thus not getting the same dream? Of course, assuming that only people that did nothing got that dream, that means 8 people were doing something.
One was killing Krypsyn, one was setting fire to Damnation house, 2 were using their abilities, 2 were targetted by those abilities. That leaves 2 we don't know (yet) what they were doing.
I think we should be able to end this during day 5, or day 6 at the most.

Not sure how much sense I make, too tired at the moment to think it properly. Let me sleep on it and see if something comes out.