It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Its a damn tough choice - Only reason I see for voting Rodzaju is if I believe in an odd master plan which Rod made to do. I don't really know what?

And sadly I have seen Rodzaju do many of those very odd actions and claims - Often to be either town or mafia - Making it somewhat tough to judge - As such I find myself looking more at the content of his flavor and consider that if a secondary source - likely Damnation see a reason / truth in it we might avoid a lynch to confirm a randomly posted flavor. However not lynching would mean accepting him as town based on a flavor post that is odd due to the mention of a name.

I return to the idea of Kamikaze should Rodzaju be scum, in which I consider it likely that his team mates might jump onto his case as well.

Argjh damn tough choice. AFP: I like you latest post... I liked you claim (as far as being more new to the game than scummy), but you also made so many scummy posts that I can't help, but find you scum and I am not alone in that. However as with every lynch is the ones with me actually scum trying to lynch a town or vice versa? Its frustrating with the Rodzaju case and might be why I feel I need to avoid his lynch to instead lynch one that has been my target far longer.

Anyway in regards to Damnations question: A priest - appearing to live humble, yet rich. Perhaps near a temple (and if the temple is located near a slum its concealed?) - Though if I follow your line of thought correctly you might be referring to a player house? Not really certain if thats it, but sounds as the only thing to make sense. Maybe as a thread that leads us towards suspects? I am just speculating on that question and likely wrong.
Lets also not forget the stolen statue - if gods have bearing in the game it could mean your following osiris. Leaving aside that it is just your word it could be taken as positive given my theory that gods fits with those that serve them. As such good aligned gods for town and so forth.
Really disappointed by the way - I would say my avatar is the easiest to distinguish :D Still wondering why joe even asked?
Red_Baron: Lets also not forget the stolen statue - if gods have bearing in the game it could mean your following osiris. Leaving aside that it is just your word it could be taken as positive given my theory that gods fits with those that serve them. As such good aligned gods for town and so forth.
Not going to spoil my reasoning for asking the question before I get answers from at least more people than you and Telika :p

And the statue, I do think gods have a larger impact. Especially considering the mafia is clearly defined as Seth worshippers in the opening flavor... :p
Hmmm, I can see the logic behind Rod's lynch, I'm a little concerned that we won't get any decent information. I'm also concerned that there's something there that's going to keep us from finishing the lynch.

Joe's changed his vote really fast, especially on the idea that we have to hurry and lynch someone. I'm getting more then a bit suspicious here. He's been a bit wild with some of his theories.

Rob's a lynch that gains us a bit of information, but I'm against this for now. I think it'll have to happen eventually, but we don't really have any cases to really look at right now, so I'd rather get something that we can examine.

nmillar's been incredibly single minded about his want to lynch Rod, and honestly I feel like he's throwing out possibilities that we can't prove at the moment just to push the lynch. I'm really not liking that right at the moment.

@Damnation: I'm going to have to agree with Baron here...I can only think of a Priest. Or maybe a Thief? That's all that comes to mind here.
I am alive. I haven't read the thread since last Sunday, but I am back. Long story short (I gave NFY a longer version in a PM), I had to go to a place without internet for a week with little notice. Guns and stroke victims may or may not have been involved. ;) I will catch up and post in the next day or so.
Damnation: How would a man who lives in a ragged house in a slum be able to afford expensive interior and windows?
Sorry I missed this before. My first thought would be theft. Or working for less than savory people in a less than savory place, where the pay is good, but you don't wanna be overly suspicious or something. (I'm think drug dealer type thing here...or maybe a contact/spy for some agency.)
JMich: You mean the fact that I'd rather see someone lynched than not see a lynch? Yes, it is a mindset I currently have, and I think it's the same reason that Vitek self-hammered on Day 2. This game drags on and on and on, and with the absence of night kills, we have absolutely no extra informations to work with. Thus I'd rather see a lynch than not see one, even though I'd prefer to see a scum lynched than a town.
No not that. I'll explain when there's time.

Telika - Panic about deadline in that Robbeasy has spent most of the day saying "I only want to lynch nmillar. blahblahblah. Why aren't you all lynching nmillar? blahblahblah"
and I'VE been thinking "I'm happy to lynch nmillar but I'll be stubborn while I have the freedom to be because I'ld rather lynch Rodzaju"
all of a sudden there's deadline in three days and I decide to stop being stubborn and give in.
Then Robbeasy he say "actually Joe you are right, let's all of us lynch Rodzaju"
I could look my gift horse up and down his mouth but I decide to say "hooray"

I strongly believe that A_Future_Pilot is town. I am so very certainly convinced.

Damnation's 'Osiris Statue'
it's very interesting.
And nope it's only coincidence that Osiris is one of the only God's of ancient Egypt I'm at all familiar with. (And therefore mentally swapped with Ra. Thinking about it, why would Osiris have a chariot?)
Father of Horus, Osiris is the old king of the Gods before he was killed by his brother who might have been Seth. it has an S in it anyhow. Where is Osiris now? You'll have to ask someone else. Basically he's a good guy.

So we're talking thief/flavour cop? WOAH THAT IS FAMILIAR THAT IS A ROLE stolen from the fairy game!!

"ANY mention of a player BEYOND your target in a flavour PM WILL draw attention and a lot of discussion about the player who is namedropped, and the player who received the PM"
yeah that's exactly why I don't believe Not_Frech_Yet has done it.

Q-How would a man who lives in a ragged house in a slum be able to afford expensive interior and windows?
A- Mafia connections!! >:D
although flavourwise in this context the mafia seem to be less "organised crime syndicate" and more "bringers of demonic wrath" so maybe not.
So by theifery, or some other morally-questionable activity?

Pazzer - I won't take responsibility for the clarity of these waters.

I've had my vote on Rodzaju for almost the entirety of day three, WHILST saying that I also think nmillar to be a viable lynch target. I switch from Rodz to nmillar BREIFLY then return and everybody's all. "WOAH THIS is the most significant thing that can be seen." No it's fine. :p

KRYPSYN!!! he's back! praise Ra!
oh yeah - I did do my avatar by myself thank you very much for enjoying it.
Krypsyn: I am alive. I haven't read the thread since last Sunday, but I am back. Long story short (I gave NFY a longer version in a PM), I had to go to a place without internet for a week with little notice. Guns and stroke victims may or may not have been involved. ;) I will catch up and post in the next day or so.
Just a reminder - Deadline is end of 23rd - tomorrow. Hurry up with that read through!!..;)
JoeSapphire: So we're talking thief/flavour cop? WOAH THAT IS FAMILIAR THAT IS A ROLE stolen from the fairy game!!
Who mentioned flavour cop? And you first realised I was visited by a thief NOW?
JoeSapphire: So we're talking thief/flavour cop? WOAH THAT IS FAMILIAR THAT IS A ROLE stolen from the fairy game!!
Damnation: Who mentioned flavour cop? And you first realised I was visited by a thief NOW?
Thief is a role - we know that there is a thief of some sort that steals coins in this game - well we have Damnation's word for it -

What we didn't know before is that the thief steals other things as well, and I can't see what good stealing a figurine would be other than the thief now knows "Damnation worships Osiris."
- therefore we have a flavour thief.

Only one more day...
but let's not distract ourselves with that until tomorrow's day.

uhhh....

allow me to interpolate myself.

"I guess there's a role running around here that could benefit town heartily! Off you go mafia with that information! Have a nice night now!"

stupid Joe...
Telika: 40: KRYPSYN votes DAMUNA for 34

42: KRYPSYN votes DAMUNA for reaction to 40
Thanks for sharing your notes. Though not sure how accurate they are as you seem to have Krypsyn down as a double voter.

Telika: in mafia games, there is no actions/powers/roles with uncertain (like "roll dice") results, right ?
Item mechanic in this game seems to work that way.

Thanks for the pretty graph (p1333), did you check votes yourself or use Rods list?

Not sure Telika's and Rod's vote counts show a voting pattern on the part of afp. Though all I remember him doing is posting I agree and voting. Thinking maybe he's a traitor which would account for the .5 in 3.5 average. Claim is believable. But am thinking how much of that is down to him been a new player. Would I have been so quick to believe that claim if anyone else had made it. Not so sure I would.

Dam does seem to be the voice of reason and playstyle does seem pro town.

Rodzaju: For the 2nd (or is it 3rd) time he has suggested he may be dropping out.
Comparing apples and oranges there. As wanted out day 1 due to Damuna saying if you're not doing x, y and z then you're not playing properly. Games meant to be fun been lectured about playing it wrong isn't.

Then got bug, tend to get hit pretty hard by any bugs so wouldn't able to continue. Informed mod then posted I was out. Though obviously wasn't as clear as though i'd been.

@Twilight in p1390 you make no mention or Dam having his coins stolen. Don't you believe his claim or did you just forget?

@Joe Thanks for making me laugh :)

JoeSapphire: 14. Pazzer Whose winning?
Charlie Sheen
nmillar: I'd still like to see someone give an example of a strong case.
As with most things in mafia case strength is subjective. Tempted to say cop with a mafia result. But even them other players wouldn't just lynch the person they'd weight things up. So can't give an example of a strong case.

Though I suppose any case that results in the target been lynched is strong. As other people have agreed with it.

JoeSapphire: However Rodzaju has given me the impression of being scum all game so I guess "most of his posts are scummy" is as good an argument as I'm giving as well.
Funny earlier on in the game you posted how Rod was most town read.

JoeSapphire: One of them is Rodzaju who is my most town read. Based on slight hints that I have read a lot into.
Seems to me your lying. Which makes me more confident in my vote.
pazzer: @Twilight in p1390 you make no mention or Dam having his coins stolen. Don't you believe his claim or did you just forget?
I just forgot. I know it happened, I just can't place what the significance of it is. Is the theft mafia related? Town? There's so many questions I have when I think of it, and I really don't have answers. I don't see a reason to believe that Damnation is lying though, as it could be easily covered or ignored.
JoeSapphire: However Rodzaju has given me the impression of being scum all game so I guess "most of his posts are scummy" is as good an argument as I'm giving as well.
pazzer: Funny earlier on in the game you posted how Rod was most town read.

JoeSapphire: One of them is Rodzaju who is my most town read. Based on slight hints that I have read a lot into.
pazzer: Seems to me your lying. Which makes me more confident in my vote.
Whoops! I can't remember that far back... It was written one week into the game and two months have passed since then.

my town read of Rodzaju was based on "that thing ages ago where Pazzer tricked him into saying something that Telika had to explain the scum mindset"
I can't be bothered going back to find this...

Argh.

Actually I'm kind of convinced by past-Joe's read.

also, really impressed that Pazzer's picked up on this discrepancy... makes him seem a lot more town. OMGUDS (Ah that's really good!)

Well as far as I can remember Rodzaju has been lurky and non-committal which I see as being scummy. So maybe it's not quite a LIE... hm... all I can do is apologise.

Dang. If I switch my vote back to NMillar is everybody going to go all "Look at Joe! Blahblahblah!!!"?