It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: I don't mean to say that Nick's stupid, not at all. He's as good a fella as any of us and isn't that the truth? Here's a toast to the GOG forum mafia community!
:|
nmillar: :|
<3
I find this exchange of hieroglyphs extremely suspicious.
0 0
|< [] -|-
/\ /\
Telika: I find this exchange of hieroglyphs extremely suspicious.
Suspicious of hieroglyphs in Egypyt? Hmmm ....
Enough flibber-flabber

Re-initiate Game
OK, I'm not sure why you chose to highlight those specific votes, but post 133 is very interesting.
I have Nmillar, AFP & Krypsyn listed as most likely to be scum.
In post 133, Krypsyn gives his reads & has AFP & Nmillar has his 2 most likely to be town.....
Rodzaju: I have Nmillar, AFP & Krypsyn listed as most likely to be scum.
In post 133, Krypsyn gives his reads & has AFP & Nmillar has his 2 most likely to be town.....
I envy you...
Rodzaju: I have Nmillar, AFP & Krypsyn listed as most likely to be scum.
Telika: I envy you...
Because...?
Telika: I envy you...
Rodzaju: Because...?
I don't have three main suspects (seven, here), and I haven't found any nicely theory-strenghtening pattern in their posts yet (I just came to the brilliant deduction that either JoeSapphire is mafia or he is not).
Telika: (I just came to the brilliant deduction that either JoeSapphire is mafia or he is not).
I don't want to give to much away, but I can verify that this is true.
My computer is currenly undergoing repairs, trying to find a replacement.
I hope I'll be able to access the net, but not sure when I'll have proper access again. Treat this as a notice of potential inactivity :(
Lots to catch up on which means it's time to ramble. Don't think bandwagon on Vitek went above 4 so am curious where the extra votes came from. Quick scan of day 1 shows AFP, Joe, nmillar, Spr and Telika voted for him. So maybe not all that surprising he got lynched after all. Still worth a closer look at Rob, Twilight and Red. Also speed of lynch.

Rob (p1075) kicks things off which makes perfect sense if he's telling the truth. As Vitek is attacking Red who he knows is town. Nmillar and Telika votes seem to be little more than I suspected him yesterday.

Twilight's vote (p1077) is more interesting. As he appears to have read the hider role on the wiki. So would surely have noticed that there's no mention of hider getting flavour. Which to my mind is the reason for Vitek's attack on Rob. Seems quick to believe Rob which could be a mafia slip.
Also the idea that mafia would target hider seems silly. Could it have been an attempt to distract from Telika mentioning he'd been poisoned.

Red's vote (p1079) makes sense as got some night flavour. Though given the 4 previous posts were all votes for Vitek surely a bit of caution.

Damnation (p1085) been voice of reason about speed of lynch.

AFP's vote (1090) strikes me as odd as apart from saying he suspected him yesterday he doesn't like Vitek's immediate attack on Rob. Yet he makes no mention of this in p1069. In fact at that time he seems to favour lynching Rob. So why the change, mafia sensing an easy mislynch.

Spf vote (p1095) makes sense as suspected yesterday and thinks he's got his man.

Twilight and afp more mafia, dam more town.
I'd like a ask yet another poll question, although too few players are active to answer it.

Rodzaju said : "I would suggest that Telika was not poisoned, purely on the basis that he is not dead!" and Krypsyn interpreted it as Rodzaju accusing me of lying, while Robbeasy interpreted it as Rodzaju assuming my interpretation of flavor had been wrong.

What was YOUR (yes, YOURS, reader, the same YOU as the other time) spontaneous interpretation of Rodzaju's comment ?

------------

Other things.

Damnation was quite active in the protection of Rodzaju against Nmillar's post. This is interesting because it makes me assume that NMillar and Damnation are, then, not BOTH mafia.

Krypsyn claims that Rodzaju is "neither a fool nor an idiot" and therefore has, at worst, a plan. I would like confirmation of that, while we're at omg-the-other-players-are-so-dumb. Actually, it's a point I wanted to make earlier : if mafioso, the snake+damnation thing sounds sloppy and improvised. Those who have played with Rodzaju : shall we expect sloppy-and-improvised mafia plans from him, or carefully crafted and planned ones ?

SirPrimalform posted "I'm not sure. How specific was Telika's flavour saying he was poisoned? I was under the impression that he just thought he'd eaten something funny, so it seems possible he was never poisoned to begin with?". But I had confirmed quite clearly (in my opinion) that I had been explicitely healed by a poisinong made explicit. So coming back to the "mislead flavour interpretation" theory is a bit odd to me.

Also, this post could be many things. From nothing, to 3rd party thief pinning robbery on mafia. But one subtle thing would be the implied -true or false- idea of Damnation being townie because robbed by the mafia to fund night action. Depending on reads and opinions on game mechanisms (coins, robbery, actions) it can fuel different affiliation assumptions. But the point for me is : should either Damnation or SirPrimalform flip mafia at some point, then there might be a subtle reason to re-read this post.