So, that leaves me with my one course of action, a nolynch vote. I hate giving away the lynch...but again, our choices are limited and our ability to make a good decision is pretty much clouded due to inactivity.
Well, you should know how I feel about wasting lynches by now. However, the way this game is heading, I can't really fault you for bringing it up. The way I see it, there are a few directions we can take for this game;
1) We ask the Damnation to mod-kill the inactives. This would make it easier to make a lynch today, since we would need fewer for a majority. However, I suspect this would help scum more than town.
2) We could just kill one of the inactives, but I object to that for the same reason as in option 1. However, it wouldn't be tantamount to an instant game-over for town, like I think mod-killing inactives might be. It would also make the game move faster by getting rid of non-voters, and would raise the probability of scum night-killing each other during the Night.
3) You guys could vote for me. I hate to say it, but it isn't a bad option. At least with me you'd get voting history and debate to go by. Now, let me go on record as stating that I don't want to get lynched, but it is an option that shouldn't be ignored by the rest of you.
4) We could No Lynch. I don't like it on principle, but the longer this Day drags on, the more I am tending to want to do this just to move the game along. Maybe it is even a good option; maybe we will get lucky and a scum or two will die during the Night.
5) We could ask Damnation to set a deadline, like he has done on previous Days. I suspect it would end up the same as a No Lynch, but it might get some of the MIA folks to post. It might be worth a shot.
The only one I would strenuously object to is Option 1, but the rest of them are reasonably pro-town, or at least neutral, given the state this game is in. I am obviously not a fan of Option 3 either, but it is a far cry better than Option 1, imho.
I choose to go for Option 5, and I will leave my vote on Robbeasy.