- You don't think responding to a simple question with a case and a vote counts as "exploding" ?
- You call BS on a vote that the voter himself thought might be regarded as an OMGUS vote, and then rattle off talking about Damuna? What? You do remember that Stoic's first long post with the vote was in response to a post about Xzyem, right?
- How does calling Stoic out on misattributing posts weaken my case? I pushed it because, frankly, I was exasperated by the incredibly flippant response of two words: "my bad". He put together a contradiction from posts belonging to two players whose names (and current avatars) don't remotely resemble mine. Who looks like they're propping up a case here?*
- *Headdesk* Ye gods. I have NOT pushed the Damuna piece of evidence. I responded "before it gets out of hand" and in doing so proved to others (and myself) that it was a bad point. I say again, I AGREE, it's flimsy and badly constructed. In fact it's by far the WORST piece of evidence.
- #871: my reasoning is that taking a pot-shot on N1 is not a pro-town move, since the odds of hitting a townie instead are pretty damn high. Therefore I think it's more likely to be an SK. I'm sticking to this idea for the moment, because without some initial assumptions we're going nowhere fast (see D1...), but I'm prepared to be persuaded otherwise. It also doesn't particularly affect my play, since it just means one more anti-town to hunt out. Basically it's an assumption that doesn't hurt, and that has actually rattled a couple of people: baz and yourself.
I agree with Baz, Quad, that's an odd reason for not voting, particularly since stoic's L-4 and I'm L-5 (i.e. relatively far from the danger zone)
Stoic, could you please respond to this part of Ye Olde Original Case:
In other news, we should go back over D2 and see who's been lurking and killing discussions. This is a slow, slow game...
* I appreciate mistakes happen, Stoic, and if you really are town please don't think I'm judging you personally here. It's just that currently I think you're scum trying to get me lynched. :)