Stoicsentry and NotFrenchYet, could you please sum up in a simple sentence or two why do you think the other one is scum (other than "s/he is voting for me")? It's genuinely hard to keep track of your arguments.
Sure. This post is a straight response to this question; more thoughts later...
Pre-argument, I was suspicious of stoic because (in order of significance):
1a. post #829: Stoic adds to Gojays' observations against xzyem and calls it "a compelling case". Later in #885 he feels xzyem is probably town.
1b. I asked him what made him change his mind, and he exploded on me.
2. back on D1 around #317, Stoic posted that he was suprised I didn't have a read on him one way or another.
3. he was involved in every discussion early on D2 about yesterday's modkill.
After the argument, I've added the following points:
- premptive OMGUS
- 1/3 of his initial case against me was blatently misattributed. (And he says I'M making a weak case?)
- refusal to address my questioning of part of his argument against me (#912, 2b. Repeated in #930)
- Ironically, stoic is insisting that my case started with Damuna (#931). When a) it didn't and b) I repeatedly stated it's a minor point of my suspicion Yes I agree, it's a weak point, and yes, that's my fault, I accept that. In fact I'd really prefer to drop the idea completely.
- Vanilla claim out of the blue, after apparently skimming the thread ("weren't there others?" suggests he wasn't really paying attention. Only mafia can afford not to pay attention in the middle of a Day).