Snip, I'm stealing this post for my response because I want this posted before the deadline.
Ok, I might as well post something before the day ends in my defense, so here goes.
1) If you read, you would see that it wasn't NFY/Stoic, it was pretty much me and NFY making arguments and pointing things out AGAINST Stoic until the point where something was bothering me about NFY's large post and I started poking at it. I've had a fair amount of suspicion about Stoic from Day 2 and I still do, but you seem to have ignored those in favor of painting me out to be an outsider in that.
2) Ok, my honest feeling is you're pulling this in because I didn't choose to conform and gave my honest opinions, even though I gave my opinions about everyone and simply didn't put them in list format and have been open and honest about my feelings as things have gone on.
Even YOU have managed not to give reads for everyone so far today, and in fact seem to have thrown that idea out the window except for attacking me for not doing it yesterday.
3) OK, I shouldn't bring the Day 2 Krypsyn into this, but I'm throwing this bone out in terms of the lynch. Anyone who is on the wagon is on it regardless of how they felt. If you put it in, then you signaled an agreement to lynch, and everything else is background to that bolded text. You may have just wanted a lynch, but you had plenty of time to make cases and arguments elsewhere. In fact, I was BEGGING people to do it to no avail.
I made a mistake Day 2 by sitting on the only other case made. Maybe I should have stuck with Stoic, I don't know, but at the same time I'm not the only one to blame here. There's a whole wagon of people who jumped on and many of them were there just so we lynched someone.
4) Alright, if you read, my comment was what seemed to spark this whole thing with GoJays and his target, even though I was actually trying to point you guys that it was someone GoJays DIDN'T block that was the killer. I put my two cents in because I don't believe that these things are vacuumed. I have stated this: If you want me to vote either way then you need to expect that I'm going to say something, otherwise you can make cases until you're blue in the face. Because I have to be sure if I'm supporting a wagon that I'm not pushing, that I am comfortable with everything in the case because that's what I'm voting in support of. And at the same time I expect other people to do it to me when I present cases and push people. Poke at my arguments, point out things that I've missed or possibly read wrong because I was certain I had something. I don't trust people who jump on a case without poking at it, the same way I wouldn't trust a car that I haven't test driven.
5) Ok, this part is pure wine, and there's no way to really say anything without opening up a few more barrels and pouring it out.
Honestly, if you want to look for mafia, I suggest our inactive players. Or one of the people who are trying to stay out of arguments the way you want me to stay out of them. I will say this though, this game has really got me rethinking how I look at lynch all lurkers though, because there are frankly too many people who have managed to avoid saying more then one or two posts today.
My vote is staying on Stoic due to the very limited information that I've had through games. Vanilla townies don't get messages for being blocked. Something is just very very wrong there.
(Ok, trying to write anything with numbers formatting from Open Office is annoying)