It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: I believe that for a while (two weeks?) it was bundled for free with another game (Stasis?). That brands it for life.
You're absolutely right, I had forgotten about that.

Thankfully I already have the solution.

Yepoleb: ~ ping ~
OK, the library ID of BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION is 1295420179, courtesy of MarkoH01.
Post edited March 10, 2020 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
HypersomniacLive: OK, the library ID of BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION is 1295420179, courtesy of MarkoH01.
Just FYI, if you're ever missing any IDs, let me know ;). My "Eye of Sauron" sees all, knows all.
WinterSnowfall: Just FYI, if you're ever missing any IDs, let me know ;). My "Eye of Sauron" sees all, knows all.
In the Eye of Sauron of the Bastard Lunatic we trust!
high rated
Yepoleb: [...]
If you're still around and willing to work on it (hope you're doing ok, all things considered), I have a small suggestion which I'm actually implementing as well in my scripts: if the product title reported by the API contains "product_title_" just keep the existing one. It hasn't been that much of an annoyance usually, but now that the flood gates have opened, I don't see it going away too soon.
Post edited March 21, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
Yepoleb: [...]
WinterSnowfall: If you're still around and willing to work on it (hope you're doing ok, all things considered), I have a small suggestion which I'm actually implementing as well in my scripts: if the product title reported by the API contains "product_title_" just keep the existing one. It hasn't been that much of an annoyance usually, but now that the flood gates have opened, I don't see it going away too soon.
Good suggestion. It's been happening on every big sale for several years now. If you're doing it, you might want to consider also doing it for DLC names within a game's downloadable files and for sub-game names within a package, as these also suffer from this charming feature.

As for it going away, it'll probably go away at the end of sale, and return on the next one.
WinterSnowfall: If you're still around and willing to work on it (hope you're doing ok, all things considered), I have a small suggestion which I'm actually implementing as well in my scripts: if the product title reported by the API contains "product_title_" just keep the existing one. It hasn't been that much of an annoyance usually, but now that the flood gates have opened, I don't see it going away too soon.
I'm doing fine, hope you're too. I've still not started working on GOG DB again, sorry :(. Thanks for the recommendation though.
Concerning Tiehichis DB I found two missing IDs for gog-db.info:

Neverwinter Nights: Dark Dreams of Furiae (1979581616)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Royal Ascension DLC (1311748232)

Maybe it would be possible to also add these two new item. For Yepolebs DB they are included already. :)
WinterSnowfall: Just FYI, if you're ever missing any IDs, let me know ;). My "Eye of Sauron" sees all, knows all.
The services of your Eye of Sauron are needed - something seems to have changed with X4: Foundations and GOG DB can't track it... Help!
high rated
HypersomniacLive: The services of your Eye of Sauron are needed - something seems to have changed with X4: Foundations and GOG DB can't track it... Help!
Assuming all you're asking for is its library ID, it's 1588366064.
Post edited April 02, 2020 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Assuming all you're asking for is its library ID, it's 1588366064.
Thank you!

Do you happen to know what the previous version of the standalone installers was?

Yepoleb: ~ ping ~
The library ID of X4: Foundations is 1588366064 (as provided by mrkgnao). Please fix, cheers.
Post edited April 02, 2020 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
mrkgnao: Assuming all you're asking for is its library ID, it's 1588366064.
HypersomniacLive: Thank you!

Do you happen to know what the previous version of the standalone installers was?
2.60 Hotfix 2.

Here is the changelog with all the versions: http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1395669635.htm
HypersomniacLive: The services of your Eye of Sauron are needed - something seems to have changed with X4: Foundations and GOG DB can't track it... Help!
Perhaps next time. Seems like a few IDs were changed for some reason, The Eye has seen using its periphery vision but not looked closely into it yet.
mrkgnao: 2.60 Hotfix 2.

Here is the changelog with all the versions: http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1395669635.htm
Thank you. I've got access to the changelog via AF (and when in doubt, I always consult MaGog), just wasn't sure if all standalone installers were at the same version before this latest update.

WinterSnowfall: Perhaps next time. Seems like a few IDs were changed for some reason, The Eye has seen using its periphery vision but not looked closely into it yet.
Also thanks. I'd appreciate it if you, and @mrkgnao, would report the affected titles, along with the new library IDs.
HypersomniacLive: Also thanks. I'd appreciate it if you, and @mrkgnao, would report the affected titles, along with the new library IDs.
I'm not getting any message notifications any more, which is great. Gotta love sales.

Give me a couple of days for my... Eye to readjust and I'll post a full list of IDs - product titles that I'm currently aware of. I guess a lot of those will be missing from GOG DB.

I know previously that Yepoleb was concerned there was a lot of noise and unless entries reported by the APIs (and therefore in my list), but it seems GOG has considerably cleaned up their act in the last years or so. I'd say it's safe to use as an import source for anyone interested in having an almost complete repository of IDs.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: [...]
As promised...