It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WinterSnowfall: Just FYI, some of these older-and-no-longer-available-for-sale ids return incomplete/dubious JSON structures or missing data in fields you'd expect to be mandatory, such as product name (can't remember which ones I've tripped over, but there are a few).

It may have gotten better since I ran my last exhaustive ID range scan, but do tread carefully, engage debug mode, expect the unexpected etc ;).

P.S.: If you ever want to be thorough about it, I can always give you an export of my surveillance state db (which I'm emphatically calling "goggles").
I've used your scan data for the development database, but for production I don't want the search results cluttered with bad entries. Don't worry, I think I'm well prepared (also thanks for your data).
Yepoleb: I've used your scan data for the development database, but for production I don't want the search results cluttered with bad entries. Don't worry, I think I'm well prepared (also thanks for your data).
Oh, ok - I was not aware you've done that already (or maybe I forgot, I'm getting old :P). Yeah, there's a jungle of uselessness among valid ids, so I get your point. Smooth sailing then!
Post edited July 27, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
Yepoleb: Jazzpunk: already listed
Jazzpunk: Flavour Nexus: already listed
Maybe you can shed some light so I understand the GOG system better.
Jazzpunk was added to GOG when it was originally released, so there was a non DC version available.
gogdb only lists the DC but not the original game.
Does this mean DC Versions and the preceding non-DC games always have the same ID?
Menacer: Does this mean DC Versions and the preceding non-DC games always have the same ID?
That's the case, at least for Jazzpunk. The release news piece worded it as an update of the original game. And the confirmation came shortly afterwards, in that day's update log:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post17050

Maybe the link above won't bring you to the right page of the thread. In any case, you want to check post#17050. Notice how the game got renamed instead of being removed and replaced by a new product.
muntdefems: That's the case, at least for Jazzpunk. The release news piece worded it as an update of the original game. And the confirmation came shortly afterwards, in that day's update log:
thanks! That helped a lot.

I have one more game missing then:
1207664923 Divinity - Original Sin
Menacer: I have one more game missing then:
Just to clarify things a bit for those who may not be aware of the game's "duplicity": this is the ID of the original (non-EE) version of Divinity: Original Sin (aka Divinity: Original Sin Classic) which has been withdrawn from sale and replaced with the Enhanced Edition once the latter came out. People who bought the game before that happened will still have this older version in their catalogs, along with the EE.
Post edited July 30, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
Menacer: I have one more game missing then:
Thanks, added.
Yepoleb:
Is there a way to see longer time span for a price changes? For example, if we check Albion then we can only two months price history :-(

Will you also consider adding history lowest discount to a game page, please?

Thanks!

P.S. MaGOG implemented history lowest price (max discount) this way: If current discount = history max then we see only it (for example current discount to Albion at MaGOG), if not then we see both current and history lowest examples (for example current discount to HoMM 3 at MaGOG)
Post edited August 03, 2018 by Vovchigus
Yepoleb:
Vovchigus: Is there a way to see longer time span for a price changes? For example, if we check Albion then we can only two months price history :-(

Will you also consider adding history lowest discount to a game page, please?

Thanks!

P.S. MaGOG implemented history lowest price (max discount) this way: If current discount = history max then we see only it (for example current discount to Albion at MaGOG), if not then we see both current and history lowest examples (for example current discount to HoMM 3 at MaGOG)
The table below the graph list data going back to 2nd of June 2017 with discounts of either 67% or 75% since then. Not sure but I'd guess thats when the sites data starts.
Vovchigus: Is there a way to see longer time span for a price changes? For example, if we check Albion then we can only two months price history :-(
Albion has price data starting at June 2nd 2017, that's when I started properly collecting. Everything older is either completely gone or rubbish. It's also been quite a bit longer than two months :P.

Vovchigus: Will you also consider adding history lowest discount to a game page, please?
I don't consider that necessary as the price chart makes it very easy to tell the lowest price.
Yepoleb: Albion has price data starting at June 2nd 2017, that's when I started properly collecting. Everything older is either completely gone or rubbish. It's also been quite a bit longer than two months :P.
My bad, mixed up years. Sorry.
If GOG DB will contain price history from June 2nd, 2017 then it will be perfect to analyze if it is the right time to buy.
Thank you, Yepoleb!
I am thinking about what search filters to implement. These are the ones I've currently come up with:

Order by: name, rating, confidence rating, reviews count, ratings count, release date, price
Filter by: platform, feature, genre

Confidence rating is going to be the SteamDB algorithm.
If you have any suggestions please leave a comment and I'll consider it. Can't make any promises about including them though as they might prove to be too slow or difficult to implement.
Yepoleb: Order by: name, rating, confidence rating, reviews count, ratings count, release date, price
Filter by: platform, feature, genre
What about type and system?
Also, can you add the filters to the changelog too? (e.g: bonus files)
Yepoleb: Order by: name, rating, confidence rating, reviews count, ratings count, release date, price
+ latest update

Yepoleb: Filter by: platform, feature, genre
+ author / publisher ... and perhaps some people will find a "supported languages" filter useful (I'm not one of them, but thought it was worth mentioning)
Post edited August 07, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
phaolo: What about type and system?
Also, can you add the filters to the changelog too? (e.g: bonus files)
Type is a good idea, system should be what I called platform.

WinterSnowfall: + latest update

Yepoleb: Filter by: platform, feature, genre
WinterSnowfall: + author / publisher ... and perhaps some people will find a "supported languages" filter useful (I'm not one of them, but thought it was worth mentioning)
Latest update could be a bit more challenging but should be doable. Developer and language filters are easy.

Thanks for your suggestions!