It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sabin_Stargem: Would it possible for GogDB to compare the game version on GOG against what is on the Steam versions? It is bit of a problem with GOG games, in that they are rarely updated with their Steam cousins, sometimes not at all.

Being able to easily know before parting with my dollars would be very reassuring.
That's a great idea, but unfortunately way out of scope for what I intended GOG DB to be. The GOG Mix Cavalary suggested seems like more sensible approach to me. But as always, if someone wants to implement this themselves, I'm always happy to provide the data.
GOGDB can export in csv?
Post edited December 18, 2017 by s1nka
s1nka: GOGDB can export in csv?
Not at the moment, do you need it?
As discussed here (and subsequent posts) it seems like both Surgeon Simulator 2013 and its DLC have been removed from the catalog and replaced by a new single product that includes all the content.

GOGdb has picked up the new catalog addition, but hasn't reported anything about the removals. In fact, the no longer available games are still listed in it. Would it be easy for you to detect product removals and note them accordingly in GOGdb? (just like MaGog does/did, by adding "[removed on MONTH DAY, YEAR; data from MONTH DAY, YEAR]")
muntdefems: As discussed here (and subsequent posts) it seems like both Surgeon Simulator 2013 and its DLC have been removed from the catalog and replaced by a new single product that includes all the content.

GOGdb has picked up the new catalog addition, but hasn't reported anything about the removals. In fact, the no longer available games are still listed in it. Would it be easy for you to detect product removals and note them accordingly in GOGdb? (just like MaGog does/did, by adding "[removed on MONTH DAY, YEAR; data from MONTH DAY, YEAR]")
It will be one of the first things I add when I start working on the project again. I'm currently busy writing modding tools for Saints Row, but when they're done I'm most likely coming back to GOG stuff.
Yepoleb: GOG Database collects data from the store pages and Galaxy APIs and makes it accessible on a single page for each game. Currently its uses are a bit limited and mostly developer focused, but I have many ideas of features that could be useful for all players. As the name suggests, this project has been heavily inspired by Steam Database, you should definitely check them out if you're a Steam user.

Current features:
* Downloads list
* Basic API data
* Dollar price tracking
* Store info tracking
* Download tracking

Planned features:
* File tracking
* Non-store games
* Regional prices

The site can be found at http://gogdb.yepoleb.me.
I noticed your page mentions Freenode's ##gogdb. I just went there, and it's almost completely empty. Why not come over to ##gaming instead, at least until activity in your project starts to take off? Joining the larger group is a great way to make people aware of your project.

For everyone else, you can easily reach Freenode ##gaming with this web-based IRC client:

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net:+6697/##gaming
Post edited December 19, 2017 by badon
s1nka: GOGDB can export in csv?
Yepoleb: Not at the moment, do you need it?
Yes. I write some scrips for magog db and check new release from console. But magog db currently work in legasy mode and don't have new games, i would like use GOG DB.
Yepoleb: It will be one of the first things I add when I start working on the project again. I'm currently busy writing modding tools for Saints Row, but when they're done I'm most likely coming back to GOG stuff.
And this is what happens when I don't bother to re-read the first post, more precisely under the "Planned features" section. Sorry, no rush, take your time. I've got no moral high ground to stand in when it comes to deliver promises about developing my own tracking tools...
Post edited December 19, 2017 by muntdefems
Yepoleb: It will be one of the first things I add when I start working on the project again. I'm currently busy writing modding tools for Saints Row, but when they're done I'm most likely coming back to GOG stuff.
You are a saint..... or maybe just a modified crook...
Would it be hard to add hashes (md5) to file downloads tables?
Lexor: Would it be hard to add hashes (md5) to file downloads tables?
Only owners can access those md5 files.
kbnrylaec: Only owners can access those md5 files.
I've checked a few games I have in my collection and still can not see any hashes in this database.
kbnrylaec: Only owners can access those md5 files.
Lexor: I've checked a few games I have in my collection and still can not see any hashes in this database.
Only owners can access those md5 files from GOG.
I guess GOG Database does not collect md5 files yet.
kbnrylaec: I guess GOG Database does not collect md5 files yet.
Yet. That's why I asked my question. :)
Lexor: Would it be hard to add hashes (md5) to file downloads tables?
Kinda, it's a lot of initial requests and they have a very strict limit on the number of requests you can make to that API. I'll see how it works out.