It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Daily Deal

Pharaonic
$15.99 --> $5.43 [66% off]
Genre: Action - Role-playing - Historical

Matches the best historical price
Post edited September 28, 2018 by RickyAndersen
No Daily Deal today?
ciemnogrodzianin: No Daily Deal today?
I checked the catalog and the only new thing on sale besides Vaporum added to the Weekend Sale is FTL, although that went on sale last night at 7 PM UTC according to ITAD (50% off).
Finally the 10th anniversary sale is coming perhaps?
aghem: Finally the 10th anniversary sale is coming perhaps?
Again no Daily Deal, but also no start of a sale. Maybe tomorrow...
I forgot to check the daily deals, over the weekend. Interesting that there were no new deals. Maybe somebody at GOG forgot to schedule them, or incorrectly did so, or it's a sign of something incoming.
RWarehall: ... theonly new thing on sale besides Vaporum added to the Weekend Sale...
I knew that happened, but nobody else could confirm it. Vaporum was added to the sale, 3-4 hours after the initial sale went live. As always, RWarehall is on point! +1
Post edited October 01, 2018 by MadalinStroe
Anniversary Sale is coming, for sure, but I guess that missing Daily Deal are nothing more than just GOG team mistake (again). I'd not be surprised if they just start a new Daily Deal today and keep rolling them the next week or two, until Big Sale begins.
ciemnogrodzianin: Anniversary Sale is coming, for sure, but I guess that missing Daily Deal are nothing more than just GOG team mistake (again). I'd not be surprised if they just start a new Daily Deal today and keep rolling them the next week or two, until Big Sale begins.
I remember reading a post, where somebody linked screenshots of mails from when GOG went live. And I think the consensus was that GOG will celebrate its anniversary, sometimes in October, which is the date when the GOG store went out of beta. Do you happen to know the exact date when that happened?

I ask because I find it kind of interesting that the Thronebreaker game will be released on the 23 of October. Too close to be just a coincidence?
MadalinStroe: I remember reading a post, where somebody linked screenshots of mails from when GOG went live. And I think the consensus was that GOG will celebrate its anniversary, sometimes in October, which is the date when the GOG store went out of beta. Do you happen to know the exact date when that happened?

I ask because I find it kind of interesting that the Thronebreaker game will be released on the 23 of October. Too close to be just a coincidence?
Just then.
MadalinStroe: I remember reading a post, where somebody linked screenshots of mails from when GOG went live. And I think the consensus was that GOG will celebrate its anniversary, sometimes in October, which is the date when the GOG store went out of beta. Do you happen to know the exact date when that happened?

Cavalary: Just then.
That's the post I was referring to, it is indeed the 23rd of October. Thank you! +1

Barry posted the screenshots... My memory is starting to become overloaded with information. I can usually hazily remember the information, but I cant remember where I found the information.
MadalinStroe: ...
Here's the awesome post of Barry_Woodward. There is October 23rd there and this is currently my base guess/plan :) That's why I guessed missing Daily Deals are nothing but mistake. But - we'll see.
MadalinStroe: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Here's the awesome post of Barry_Woodward. There is October 23rd there and this is currently my base guess/plan :) That's why I guessed missing Daily Deals are nothing but mistake. But - we'll see.
Yup, that's the one. Cavalary ninja-ed you. Thanks for searching for it! +1
After two mysterious missing, Daily Deal come back:
80 Days
60% off
$3.99

I think the missing two days were GOG's bugs.

UPDATE
Weekly Sale this week is missing.
Let's see if it will appear in next few hours.
Maybe something big is around the corner?
Post edited October 01, 2018 by kbnrylaec
Just for record:
No Daily Deal today.

Obviously due to the 10th anniversary sale.
Is there any way for Daily Deals to be visible now on front page?