1. To me it seems picky.....you are free to not see it that way but that's how it appears to me.
2. Where was I repressing your opinion? I said how I felt about your opinion. I seriously think you're overreacting here if you think that I was doing that.
Did you perhaps stop to think for a minute if you were overeacting to what I wrote and I wasn't trying to be as rude as you thought?
(As for rubbing people the wrong way......as I said many times here I am usually blunt when I speak, and I sometimes crack a joke from time to time[sometimes even in the same post]. This may lead to me looking like a louse to some but this is just how I am. I also usually am not trying to incite regardless if people think I am trying to. I don't sign in every day thinking "How can I ruin everyone's day today?" or anything like that.)
1. You sure do love using bullet points when they're unnecessary.... you could've added the next line as 3 because having 2 is just silly. Using bullet points doesn't hammer your points home any better or make them seem more factual.
2. You throw negative & critical comments if someone's opinion doesn't match your own and you push them in a factual context. Instead of "I think you're picky" it was "You're either picky or...." This started out with me being kind enough to answer your question.
3. I used bullet points, now I feel like my post has more merit.
4. I'm bored of you now and you don't need me making you look like even more of a fool, you do that well enough yourself.
1. I do it because i'm partially OCD and it helps me gather my thoughts. Did you really have to poke fun at it? Why even bring them up in regards to what I said to you overall?
2. If I made it seem that way(Like I was trying to push them as facts) I apologize. I was trying to just state my opinion as an opinion and messed it up in that regard.
As for negative and critical comments, well not every comment on the internet is going to be a good one now is it? :\
3. Read reply 1 again.
4. And you seem to act like someone pissed in your cereal and kicked your puppy whenever someone posts something you don't like, it seems. All I did was say you were picky(to me) and possibly a bit prudish(again to me)....and I was mostly kidding on the prudish part. If it bothered you you could've just said that and left it at that.....instead you get defensive and go off on a tangent(correct term?).
Now can we please get back ontopic? Question: Anyone have any opinions on Superfrog as a 2d platformer? Is it any good? How does it measure up to games like Commander Keen/etc?