It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I see a lot of teeth knocked out in the first division, hope the fatality rate of my team will be low.

Almost feel sorry for the two elven teams.
Post edited June 21, 2013 by DodoGeo
DodoGeo: I see a lot of teeth knocked out in the first division, hope the fatality rate of my team will be low.

I'd be perfectly happy happy for us to recreate our last season's match in exact detail...

:)
DodoGeo: I see a lot of teeth knocked out in the first division, hope the fatality rate of my team will be low.

Rodzaju: I'd be perfectly happy happy for us to recreate our last season's match in exact detail...

Don't quite remember what happened, but for some reason I cringe when I see a gecko pass by.
Rodzaju: I'd be perfectly happy happy for us to recreate our last season's match in exact detail...

DodoGeo: Don't quite remember what happened, but for some reason I cringe when I see a gecko pass by.
I won 3-0.
You badly hurt one saurus.
I badly hurt 1 beastman & mng’ed your mino.
As many people will have inducements this season I compiled a list of all the star players that are available in the game based on Chaos Edition (which is the edition I own and therefore the only one I can check.)
Sadly many of the star players listed in the rule book aren't available in game. :-(
You can find the stats and costs of the star players at the end of the rule book - see first post for links.

Amazon
Morg 'n' Thorg
Zara the Slayer

Chaos
Grashnak Blackhoof
Morg 'n' Thorg
Lord Borak the Despoiler

Chaos Dwarf
Grashnak Blackhoof
Morg 'n' Thorg
Zzharg Madeye

Dark Elf
Horkon Heartripper
Morg 'n' Thorg
Eldril Sidewinder

Dwarf
Grim Ironjaw
Morg 'n' Thorg
Zara the Slayer

Elf
Jordell Freshbreeze
Morg 'n' Thorg
Eldril Sidewinder

Goblin
Ripper
Morg 'n' Thorg
Scrappa Sorehead
Bomber Dribblesnot

Halfling
Morg 'n' Thorg
Zara the Slayer
Deeproot Strongbranch

High Elf
Morg 'n' Thorg
Zara the Slayer
Eldril Sidewinder

Human
Griff Oberwald
Morg 'n' Thorg
Zara the Slayer

Khemri
Nekbrekerekh
Ramtut III

Khorne Daemons
Grashnak Blackhoof
Morg 'n' Thorg

Lizardmen
Slibli
Morg 'n' Thorg

Necromantic
Count Luthor Von Drakenborg
Nekbrekerekh
Ramtut III

Norse
Morg 'n' Thorg
Zara the Slayer
Icepelt Hammerblow

Nurgle
Grashnak Blackhoof
Morg 'n' Thorg
Lord Borak the Despoiler

Ogre
Morg 'n' Thorg
Scrappa Sorehead
Bomber Dribblesnot

Orc
Ripper
Varag Ghoul-Chewer
Morg 'n' Thorg
Scrappa Sorehead
Bomber Dribblesnot

Skaven
Headsplitter
Morg 'n' Thorg

Undead
Nekbrekerekh
Ramtut III

Underworld
Morg 'n' Thorg
Bomber Dribblesnot

Vampire
Morg 'n' Thorg

Wood Elf
Jordell Freshbreeze
Morg 'n' Thorg
Eldril Sidewinder
Thanks, Piranjade!

I've been looking over the rulebook I downloaded from GamesWorkshop, and this was the only thing that didn't seem to match up between the tabletop and PC iterations of the game, so this is quite helpful!

Also, if we're getting ready to migrate over to Chaos information, we should still be able to access our information, correct?
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Zeta
And the first game of the season is live!
Werecrow with his Chaos team MooMooCows against DCDigitalhero's Lizardmen team Raging Pink Lizards - on air right now!
Well, multiple injuries and deaths on the first game. and only 10K given to me for the loss.

Enjoy the league everyone.
The first game of this season has a first winner and its first death!! (Okay it was just a Star Player though,,,)

STILL the MooMooCows beat the Raging Pink Lizards in a bloody brawl on the pitch 2-1!

The Lizardmen didn't look up in awe to see the veteran team from last season in action, rather they played quite well and proofed to be some challenge...until the Cows managed to handicap or otherwise disable almost all of the Skinks on the field, leaving the Lizards almost unable to do much else with the ball.

They also seemed to have been cursed with many bad rolls but also the Cows often caused a couple of Turnovers out of sheer bad luck or stupid play. All i nall it was a great match showing what Blood Bowl is all about!

(http://wikisend.com/download/422528/Replay_2013-06-21_22-50-25.db <--- Replay here)
Werecrow has just mercilessly crushed the poor Raging Pink Lizards.
RGL put up a good show and showed some guts but were clearly outclassed.
He made a few newbie mistakes and the dice punished him.
They were particularly unkind with the injury rolls.
The first block of the game killed a saurus.
Good thing the apothecary was there to save him.
In total, he suffered 3 serious injuries & 2 badly hurt & the hired star Silibili was killed.
He is going to struggle next match with only 4 healthy Saurus.
Though this could also be a good opportunity to get used to the power of the skinks...
Rodzaju: Werecrow has just mercilessly crushed the poor Raging Pink Lizards.
In total, he suffered 3 serious injuries & 2 badly hurt & the hired star Silibili was killed.
Though this could also be a good opportunity to get used to the power of the skinks...
Two things: What were my noob mistakes?
AND RGL? I'm pink. That's a P man :P
Rodzaju: Werecrow has just mercilessly crushed the poor Raging Pink Lizards.
rcthedigitalhero: Two things: What were my noob mistakes?
The first couple of turns where you attacked the LOS before making any moves.
With unskilled players, this was always going to be risky.

A couple of turns, your first move was to attack with the kroxy (great name by the way).
You suffered a turnover in the second half to this, without even being able to stand up your downed players.
Remember, ue to Loner, he may not be able to use a reroll.

Your pass attempt would have been much safer if you had dodged out of the tackle zones first & run to the endzone, then made the pass.
This would have removed the risk of interception & made the catch easier.

I was surprised to see you run your last skink back to safety on turn 15.
Considering some of the gutsy runs made earlier in the match, I would have expected a desperate dash toward the goal-line.
Yes a score was unlikely, but possible & would have earned you a draw.

Not trying to have a dig or suggest that I'm any better (it's very easy to get caught up in the action...) but just trying to help.

Sorry for the typo.

On the upside, your next match is against the skaven.
They are playing chaos Dwarves this week, so may well not be in any better condition.
You will still out-muscle them and have the speed to challenge their Gutter Runners, so a great opportunity to bounce back...
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Rodzaju
rcthedigitalhero: Two things: What were my noob mistakes?
Rodzaju: The first couple of turns where you attacked the LOS before making any moves.
With unskilled players, this was always going to be risky.

A couple of turns, your first move was to attack with the kroxy (great name by the way).
You suffered a turnover in the second half to this, without even being able to stand up your downed players.
Remember, ue to Loner, he may not be able to use a reroll.

Your pass attempt would have been much safer if you had dodged out of the tackle zones first & run to the endzone, then made the pass.
This would have removed the risk of interception & made the catch easier.

I was surprised to see you run your last skink back to safety on turn 15.
Considering some of the gutsy runs made earlier in the match, I would have expected a desperate dash toward the goal-line.
Yes a score was unlikely, but possible & would have earned you a draw.

Not trying to have a dig or suggest that I'm any better (it's very easy to get caught up in the action...) but just trying to help.

Sorry for the typo.
Well truth be told, you ARE better simply because you have more experience. Some of the things you're saying i realized directly after and facepalmed (like that pass). But some of it i didn't even think of, so it's more knowledge for me, and knowing is half the battle (G. I. JOOOOOOOOOOE).

I had one skink left at the end, wasn't very interested in dying. This was a game about survival more than anything. I'm surprised that I did as well as I did.

As for the sorta preemptive apology, stop it. This is a game, and I'm not angry. (frustrated yes, but not mad). If I were to get mad at something like this, I would just ragequit now.

The RPL WILL rise again, with BUTTZ THE MIGHTY at the helm. Until he dies or I find someone better.
rcthedigitalhero: The RPL WILL rise again, with BUTTZ THE MIGHTY at the helm. Until he dies or I find someone better.
Us Coldbloods must play with cool heads too.
We will rule the pitch....

by the second half, I did start cringing every time one of your players got hit!
Really felt for you there.

Werecrow is the only surviving team from last season that I couldn't beat.
I have to play him next week & I plan to get revenge for you... :D
Rodzaju: Werecrow is the only surviving team from last season that I couldn't beat.
I have to play him next week & I plan to get revenge for you... :D
I will accept nothing less than cold-blooded (it's a pun!) murder.

Edit: Though he did admit to being a Rush fan, and that always gets a point from me...
Post edited June 21, 2013 by rcthedigitalhero