It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: If you have spare games that you would like to donate to the prize pool, please do not hesitate to send me a PM. :) There are no strings attached except that you should have the game available during the next approx. 4 weeks. If your game comes in form of a key, then you can send me the key in a PM, but that's not necessary, you can just as well keep the key and give it directly to whoever picky your game.
Great to see you back on the horse, Psyringe. Hoping all's calmer now with you in real life.

Additionally, if you guys have been PMed by Psyringe regarding prizes, respond as promptly as possible. Expeditious responses means we can distribute them quicker.
All messages have been sent out, some replies have come in as well, please stay tuned for updates. :)
Well ... today I wanted to build the prize list based on the replies I got ... but just saw that GOG has apparently wiped out all messages. From what I read in other threads, this is a global change affecting everyone. I hope that GOG can fix this and that the messages will be restored ...
that's bad luck there I think it has to do with galaxy going up. by the way I never got any messages from you regarding prize pool but then again I've always been the bottom bracket so I wasn't really expecting anything if you're just focusing on the winners
Necross: that's bad luck there I think it has to do with galaxy going up. by the way I never got any messages from you regarding prize pool but then again I've always been the bottom bracket so I wasn't really expecting anything if you're just focusing on the winners
A staff member said that they are working on importing the old messages into the new chat function, so they (hopefully) aren't lost.

The reason why I didn't send you a message was that (as far as I could gather from my notes) you hadn't donated games to the pool. I sent these messages out to clarify which of the donated games are still available, so if you didn't donate, then there was no reason to send you a message. :)

Prize distribution will be public here in the thread, not in private messages, but we're not quite there yet.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Psyringe
Oops i misunderstood on my end then
damn, it's not easy just sending a msg now...;)
I wonder what the problem for the msg was ? Offline maybe ?
ok understood
Necross: that's bad luck there I think it has to do with galaxy going up. by the way I never got any messages from you regarding prize pool but then again I've always been the bottom bracket so I wasn't really expecting anything if you're just focusing on the winners
Psyringe: A staff member said that they are working on importing the old messages into the new chat function, so they (hopefully) aren't lost.

The reason why I didn't send you a message was that (as far as I could gather from my notes) you hadn't donated games to the pool. I sent these messages out to clarify which of the donated games are still available, so if you didn't donate, then there was no reason to send you a message. :)

Prize distribution will be public here in the thread, not in private messages, but we're not quite there yet.
Chat history is back, at least for me.
cnquist: Chat history is back, at least for me.
Yep - it's a bit scrambled, but at least it's back. :) I'm nor sure if I have the time to post a list today, but I will do so at the next opportunity.

Meanwhile, if someone wants to donate a game, they can now send me messages again. Yay! :)
Quick update: I planned to post the prize list here today, but an explosion of work throughout the week has unfortunately prevented this. I'll post it Sunday evening, sorry for the (further) delay.
GOG BLOOD BOWL LEAGUE PRIZE-O-RAMA - SEASONS 6/7

Very very late (but better late than never), here are the prizes for seasons 6 and 7 of our league! Thanks again to all the donators, who made this possible. Also, if you want to donate a prize - you still can, until the end of the month. :)

PRIZE DISTRIBUTION METHOD:

Prize distribution will work a bit differently than the last times. We have more picks to take than ever (since we're distributing the prizes for two seasons in one go). However, some players may not be following this thread any more, or may not be interested in a prize. I wanted to make sure that everyone who cares, will have a chance to pick his prizes, while also ensuring that the procedure doesn't draw out endlessly due to people not showing up. Therefore, we'll use a fixed schedule this time:

- Prize distribution starts on June 1st. Dates are determined by GMT time.
- On June 1st, the winner of season 6, and the winner of season 7, both can pick one game each.
- On June 2nd, the runner-ups from season 6 and 7 take their picks, and so on.
- From June 5th onwards, we'll have 4 pickers per day, to speed up the process.
- There is no picking order for the 2 (or 4) pickers on a given day - first come, first serve.
- Players who miss their pick day, can take their pick at any later day (but of course will find a smaller selection of games by then).

HOW TO GET YOUR PRIZE:

1. Look at the list below, and see at which day of June you can take your pick(s).
2. One the respective day, pick one prize out of the list.
3. Announce your pick here in the thread, so that we know which prize to remove from the pool.
4. Contact the donator to get your prize (in some cases, the donators have given me the keys, so I can give you the prize myself)
5. If you miss your pick day, you can just take your pick at any later day.
6. If there is a problem with a prize (key not working, etc.), please contact me, so that we can find an alternative solution.

PRIZE PICKING ORDER:

01. Cheongzewei / cnquist (pick one game each on June 1st)
02. E_A / Psyringe (pick one game each on June 2nd)
03. Psyringe / Cheongzewei (...)
04. cnquist / DodoGeo
05. MafiaK1 / iipp0 / Jo11y / duder
06. Vitek / Werecrow / DodoGeo / E_A
07. kanarek / Arnob8911 / Mainosmies / Vohaul
08. iipp0 / Jo11y / Duder / Zeta
09. AFnord / Piranjade / rcthedigitalhero / Mainosmies
10. Piranjade / CSPVG / Zeta / GeekChef
11. TwisterBE / MafiaK1 / Arnob8911 / Pogopuschel
12. Vohaul / A_Fnord / Judas_Iscariot / Necross / CSPVG

PRIZES:

- 5 Steam games and 10 non-Steam games <span class="bold">from this list</span> (1 game per pick), donated by Psyringe. 5 of 5 Steam games PICKED by MafiaK1, duder, arnob, Dodogeo, and Piranjade. 10 Non-Steam keys still available (but be aware that Desura's future is very uncertain at the moment)
- <span class="bold">Airline Tycoon 2</span> (Steam), donated by arnob
- PICKED by Psyringe: <span class="bold">Battlestations: Midway</span> (Steam via HumbleBundle), donated by duder.
- <span class="bold">Beatbuddy</span>, (Steam via HumbleBundle), donated by duder.
- PICKED by cheongzewei: <span class="bold">Blazblue: Calamity Trigger</span> (Steam), donated by Piranjade

- PICKED by Vitek: <span class="bold">Bloodrayne 2</span> (GOG), donated by Mystral
- <span class="bold">BloodRealm: Battlegrounds Debut Champion "Lora" + 3 Elite Packs (Early Access)</span> (Other - Card Game), donated by duder
- <span class="bold">Borealis</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral
- <span class="bold">Burnout Paradise</span> (Steam or Origin), donated by Vitek
- <span class="bold">The Cat Lady</span> (Desura), donated by Mystral

- <span class="bold">Sid Meier's Civilization&reg; III: Complete</span> (Steam), donated by Dodogeo
- <span class="bold">Containment: The Zombie Puzzler</span> (Steam), donated by Dodogeo
- <span class="bold">Crazy Machines 2</span>, (Steam via HumbleBundle), donated by duder.
- <span class="bold">Daikatana</span> (Steam via HumbleBundle), donated by duder.
- <span class="bold">Dead Space</span> (Steam or Origin), donated by Vitek

- <span class="bold">Depths of Peril</span> (Steam), donated by arnob
- <span class="bold">Deus Ex: Invisible War</span> (Steam), donated by Dodogeo
- <span class="bold">Disciples III: Resurrection</span> (Steam), donated by Moggrym
- PICKED by cheongzewei: <span class="bold">Dragon Age: Origins</span> (Steam), donated by Zeta
- <span class="bold">Eador: Masters of the Broken World</span> (Steam), donated by Dodogeo

- <span class="bold">Eschalon Book 2</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral
- <span class="bold">Eschalon Book 3</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral
- <span class="bold">Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams</span> (Steam), donated by Vitek
- <span class="bold">Great Jitters, The - Pudding Panic</span>, (Steam via HumbleBundle), donated by duder.

- PICKED by cnquist: <span class="bold">Guacamelee! Gold Edition</span> (Steam), donated by Zeta
- <span class="bold">Hitman: Codename 47</span> (Steam via HumbleBundle), donated by duder.
- <span class="bold">Hitman 2: Silent Assassin</span> (Steam via HumbleBundle), donated by duder.
- <span class="bold">Jagged Alliance: Crossfire</span> (Steam), donated by Dodogeo
- <span class="bold">Jamestown Deluxe</span> (Steam), donated by Dodogeo

- <span class="bold">Just Cause</span> (Steam via HumbleBundle), donated by duder.
- Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (Steam via Humble), donated by duder
- <span class="bold">Karateka</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral
- <span class="bold">King's Bounty: Warriors of the North</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral
- <span class="bold">Mechanic Escape</span> (Steam), donated by Piranjade

- <span class="bold">Mini Ninjas</span> (Steam via Humble), donated by duder
- Mortal Kombat Kollektion (Steam), donated by Kanarek
- PICKED by duder: <span class="bold">Neo Scavenger</span> (Steam via HumbleBundle), donated by arnob
- KEY EXPIRED: <span class="bold">Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition</span> (GOG), donated by TwisterBE
- <span class="bold">Race the Sun</span> (Steam), donated by Zeta

- <span class="bold">Scrolls Full Version</span> (Other), donated by duder
- <span class="bold">Sid Meier's Ace Patrol</span> (Steam), donated by Kanarek
- <span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates! Classic + Pirates! Gold</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral
- PICKED by E_A: <span class="bold">SkyDrift</span> (Steam), donated by Moggrym
- <span class="bold">Solar 2</span> (Steam), donated by Dodogeo

- PICKED by Psyringe: <span class="bold">SolForge &mdash; Dinosaur Starter (Early Access)</span> (Steam via Humble), donated by duder
- <span class="bold">Spirits</span>, (Steam via HumbleBundle), donated by duder.
- PICKED by Werecrow: <span class="bold">Star Realms Full Version</span> (Other - Card game), donated by duder
- <span class="bold">Star Wolves 3</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral
- <span class="bold">Super Hexagon</span> (Steam), donated by Kanarek

- <span class="bold">Syberia 1 and 2</span> (Steam), donated by arnob
- <span class="bold">Symphony</span> (Steam), donated by Zeta
- <span class="bold">Thief Gold</span> (Steam via Humble), donated by duder
- <span class="bold">Thief Gold</span> (Steam), donated by Dodogeo
- <span class="bold">Tiny &amp; Big</span>, (Steam via HumbleBundle), donated by duder.

- <span class="bold">Warlock</span> (might be base game only, but Paradox might give away free upgrade to the full version) (Steam), donated by Kanarek
- PICKED by cnquist: <span class="bold">Wasteland 2</span> (GOG), donated by Mystral
- <span class="bold">The Whispered World (may be old edition?)</span> (Steam), donated by Kanarek
- <span class="bold">The Witcher 2</span> (GOG), donated by Mystral

Also, I just received some last-minute donations from E_A - thanks! :)
- F.E.A.R. (Steam)
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (Steam)
- F.E.A.R. 3 (Steam)
- Fuel (Steam)
- Mini Motor Racing EVO (Steam)
- Mortal Kombat Kollection (Steam)
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (Steam)
- Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Steam)
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Psyringe
Psyringe: -snip-
Noted!
So E_A picks on June 2nd and 6th, and I pick on June 9th and 10th.
:-)
Piranjade: So E_A picks on June 2nd and 6th, and I pick on June 9th and 10th.
:-)
Exactly. :)