It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Could anyone give me advice on how to play Pro Elf?
Yes,I'm back as a coach.
You'll be working your ag your av is to low to take many hits and your st is meh. As Pro Elves all have the Nerves of Steel ability I find dump ball and safe pass are must have skills.
Post edited April 16, 2015 by Necross
Reached out to kanarek via PM last week and on steam over the weekend. Haven't heard anything yet but he's shown offline for a few days.
I'll see if I can get you a match against the lizards( if bb will let me) if I can't do that then I guess you're the winner.
I know it's anticlimactic and I don't want to the tournament to end that way, but its not surprising seeing that half the matches so far were no shows.

do you guys want to do another stunty Cup or should we just go and move on to the next real season? Hello I'm not even sure have enouh players to do a real season anymore seeing how dead it is here and prizes drying up

Edit: the final is now set to cnquist v Arnob
Post edited April 22, 2015 by Necross
Necross: Edit: the final is now set to cnquist v Arnob
Looked to me like it was me against Kanarek/Michal not cnquist. So it looks like you have to redo the match setup again :).
Post edited April 22, 2015 by arnob8911
Necross: Edit: the final is now set to cnquist v Arnob
arnob8911: Looked to me like it was me against Kanarek/Michal not cnquist. So it looks like you have to redo the match setup again :).
Yep should be ogre vs lizards.
fixed sorry about the error on my end. I shall sell three halflings to the nurgles as recompense
Finished my game against cnquist earlier this morning. Was a close game. Based on our previous game i expected to lose quite easily but for some reason i managed to hold my own a little better this time. We went to three overtimes to decide the winner. Which fortunately for me was me :).
Finally my skinks were able to dodge a little better than in all my other games and so i managed to do some better moves in some crucial times. Even the krox managed to snare one snotling with his tail. Think it was hte first of the season.
I had a good game, lots of casualties (mainly on my side :P ) and it ended 3-2 in my favor.

replay will be uploaded
arnob8911: Finished my game against cnquist earlier this morning. Was a close game. Based on our previous game i expected to lose quite easily but for some reason i managed to hold my own a little better this time. We went to three overtimes to decide the winner. Which fortunately for me was me :).
Finally my skinks were able to dodge a little better than in all my other games and so i managed to do some better moves in some crucial times. Even the krox managed to snare one snotling with his tail. Think it was hte first of the season.
I had a good game, lots of casualties (mainly on my side :P ) and it ended 3-2 in my favor.

replay will be uploaded
Lots of craziness in this match as I expect with stunties. 28 turns is a long match but it was well fought. Congrats to Arnob!
Final is now verified, so what now
just quickie for now.

I am not dead, i havent been able to follow whats been happening here at all for longest time - i am truly sorry about that.

RL's bitch.
Hello GOG Weekly League Coaches:

I'm writing this message to inform you of the prize distribution from the last two seasons.

Unfortunately, Nuffle decided that real life needed to come first in a major way and as such, the distribution was placed on the back burner for a period of time much longer than we had ideally hoped for.

Rest assured, we will have answers by the end of this week. Prize distribution will still happen and it will be handled by the appropriate parties.

We offer our deepest apologies for the delays and the radio silence on the matter, and we're working to get this back and running as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.
so how does prizes distribution work? Do only those that make the playoffs win anything or is it something everyone gets something but you choose from a pool in the order of ranking?
Necross: so how does prizes distribution work? Do only those that make the playoffs win anything or is it something everyone gets something but you choose from a pool in the order of ranking?
In the past everyone had a pick, depending on ranking, so winner picks first and in the end to save time and issues the last ones can all pick around the same time if i remember correctly.
I can imagine in this case the order will be a bit differently because of that 2 seasons need to be distributed. So perhaps they let the similar rankings of each season go at the same time. But we will see :).
Zeta: Hello GOG Weekly League Coaches:

I'm writing this message to inform you of the prize distribution from the last two seasons.

Unfortunately, Nuffle decided that real life needed to come first in a major way and as such, the distribution was placed on the back burner for a period of time much longer than we had ideally hoped for.

Rest assured, we will have answers by the end of this week. Prize distribution will still happen and it will be handled by the appropriate parties.

We offer our deepest apologies for the delays and the radio silence on the matter, and we're working to get this back and running as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.
Oh good. My wife asked me what do I get for winning. I told her a hearty self pat on the back and knowledge that Nuffle favored me more than my opponents, and possibly a game if they ever get around to it.
Post edited April 29, 2015 by cnquist
Hiho! :)

First of all, I'm terribly sorry to have left you guys and gals hanging for so long. As Zeta already indicated, I really needed to focus my attention elsewhere, and unfortunately that often means that I go submarine on "hobby duties" I might have. In fact that's one of the reasons why I usually don't take up positions in hobby projects that make others depend on my presence; it's kinda important for me to be able to "vanish" for a while without leaving a mess.

Anyway, there's some prize distribution to do! :-D

Many players have been kind enough to donate games to the prize pool in the past. Many of these donations are more than a year old though, and some of the games may not be available any more (adding a game to the pool never meant that the pool had "exclusive rights" on this game, it was always to fine to remove games, except while the actual distribution was going on). So, rather than posting a potentially very outdated list of donations, I'll write OMs to the donators with lists of the games that they currently have in the pool, and ask them to check whether those are still available. The first of these PMs will go out today. Afterwards I'll compile an up-to-date list of donations that I'll post here.

Prize picking will then proceed in the usual order (winner picks first, then the runner-up, and so on). Since we have more than one season to distribute prizes for, we'll alternate between the seasons - first all the winners take their picks, then the runners-up, etc.

If you have spare games that you would like to donate to the prize pool, please do not hesitate to send me a PM. :) There are no strings attached except that you should have the game available during the next approx. 4 weeks. If your game comes in form of a key, then you can send me the key in a PM, but that's not necessary, you can just as well keep the key and give it directly to whoever picky your game.