It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: The Good Old Ghouls won 2-0 against A_Fnord's Khorne team. Replay is here.

The match could have gone the other way quite easily. My first touchdown resulted from a quick break that was possible because the demons failed to pick up the ball. Then I barely averted an equalizer after A_Fnord's ball carrier had broken through my defenses already - a combination of lucky block and dodge rolls on my side allowed my ghouls to steal the ball just before the demons could run it home.

In the second half I was vastly outnumbered. My ball carrier got hemmed in at the sideline, and was just about to be pushed into the crowd - but due to an unlucky GFI by the demons, and again some lucky rolls on my part, she instead managed to dodge through the defenses and score another touchdown.

Again, despite throwing almost 40 blocks, I didn't manage a single casualty. The two casualties that the demons suffered, were caused by failed GFIs or dodges. Again, both my mummies were ko'd or CAS'd. And again, my ghouls saved the day, assisted by the wights. I wonder why these mummies are so freaking expensive. In all four matches that I played, they have been less effective than a zombie, as well as more fragile than a zombie, despite costing three times as much as a zombie.

Unfortunately, two of my positionals (Ghouldon Once-Freeman and Mummy Kong) will miss the next match, which is a pity since we'll be playing against the one other team in our division that won all 4 matches so far.
Love the names of your players. We'll be looking to put the Crunch in Lara next match.
My LazerWolfz will be battleing Mainosmies Khorne Demons in just a few minutes! Prepare to be seeing a bloody match!
The Iron Maidens battled themselves to a surprising 2-1 victory vs Vohaul's lizards yesternight.
We started slow bit baffled how to deal with that strength and movement of teh lizards and first half ended in 0-1.
We stopped being afraid of the ko's and injuries (only 1 received ;)) ; we actually managed to injure one of the saurons and score the equalizer. A lack if rerolls hurted Vohaul more and in turn 15 the Amazons picked up the ball on our own half made a +4 pass and my way up front catcher could run it in!!

fun game overall, I'm afraid I've run out of luck now after the first 4 games ;)
Post edited December 22, 2014 by duder113
WereCrow: My LazerWolfz will be battleing Mainosmies Khorne Demons in just a few minutes! Prepare to be seeing a bloody match!
So how did it go? Looking at the Waxers roster page I'd say you had a huge advantage going in.

The Waxers are my week 5 and the match has not been verified yet so cant plan on countering their inducements until i know if their roster got any thinner or if they earned a lot of spp and leveled a lot.
WereCrow: My LazerWolfz will be battleing Mainosmies Khorne Demons in just a few minutes! Prepare to be seeing a bloody match!
Necross: So how did it go? Looking at the Waxers roster page I'd say you had a huge advantage going in.

The Waxers are my week 5 and the match has not been verified yet so cant plan on countering their inducements until i know if their roster got any thinner or if they earned a lot of spp and leveled a lot.
Since he had to employ a lot of loner guys, on paper it did look like I had the advantage...

*Spoiler alert* The game got canceled due to a problem with his internet connection. We are probably going to settle on a rematch tomorrow morning I hope.

The game went rather badly as I had a lot of misfortunate dicerolls in the first half. This kinda improved during the second one but then he was already ahead 1-0. I dunno I just think I need to get back into this game after my prolongued break. Im just doing too many things wrong when it comes to positioning nad using the right dudes for the right job.
Necross: So how did it go? Looking at the Waxers roster page I'd say you had a huge advantage going in.

WereCrow: Since he had to employ a lot of loner guys, on paper it did look like I had the advantage...

*Spoiler alert* The game got canceled due to a problem with his internet connection. We are probably going to settle on a rematch tomorrow morning I hope.

The game went rather badly as I had a lot of misfortunate dicerolls in the first half. This kinda improved during the second one but then he was already ahead 1-0. I dunno I just think I need to get back into this game after my prolongued break. Im just doing too many things wrong when it comes to positioning nad using the right dudes for the right job.
Rematch ended 2-1 for Wolfz. I had yet again huge disadvantage as over half of the players were KO'd on 2nd half.

Here's replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ntpjj2hgwdczgg/Weekly_S7_G1_R04_Werecrow_Mainosmies.db?dl=0
Last match has been validated and matchday moved on!
If i was to spend money out of my treasury funds, would my opponents be match that in inducement funds?
Necross: If i was to spend money out of my treasury funds, would my opponents be match that in inducement funds?
i think it works like that, atleast in our cyanide version.

->iippo posting here
Post edited December 23, 2014 by NukaColaFIN
Necross: If i was to spend money out of my treasury funds, would my opponents be match that in inducement funds?
I once tried to explain it like this:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_bloodbowl_restarting_soon/post2776
Piranjade:
Thank i've noticed some rule inconsistencies in regards to this so i was curious.

Thank you cyanide for yet another simple rule you've fucked up
Piranjade:
Necross: Thank i've noticed some rule inconsistencies in regards to this so i was curious.

Thank you cyanide for yet another simple rule you've fucked up
Is it really messed up? I thought they got it right.
According to the rule book only the player who spends money gets the extra petty cash, and it has no value to tv. Cyanide used a programing short cut to create the system used in the game, were Treasury funds added to petty cash bump the teams tv before petty cash is even calculated. So if you are already the underdog but want a little extra spending money, you will actually get LESS petty cash not more, and if you are leading in tv you will also be giving te opposition money as well.

This is hugely relevant for gob and halfling coaches as one of the biggest benifets those teams get is cheap bribes and chefs. Hell the bribes are almost a necessity when your a gob.

Like the overtime rules it creates a few hiccups if you are unaware that they are there.
Post edited December 24, 2014 by Necross
Marry Christmas everyone! I hope your holidaying is better then mine
Post edited December 26, 2014 by Necross
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4PBKCqTpzGwYXpVLWRwMmh2eFE/view?usp=sharing

and the vampires chalk up another win against Arnob's humans!
Score was 1-0

It was a very close game. And I only won because Arnob got nuffled. Else, I'm very confident that the match would have ended in a 1-1 draw.