It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

oh, ive supposed to have the match with dodo twice now - but both times i fell asleep while trying to make just the kid sleep... Its not like i am worried about having team with no players or anything :D
cnquist: So one of my werewolves rolled a double (yes another one)

Right now Splinter has +1 ST, Mighty Blow, and just took Block

Lupin has Mighty Blow, Block and just rolled a double.

I really want to ignore the double and just take dodge but wanted to know if anyone thought it would be better to take a double move, and if so which one? (For him Strength and Passing are doubles)
iippo: MB would be the traditional killer route, he has claws already, so i think it makes sense... PO is also recommended and you could ofcourse take jump up later. But i wuold go with MB. Getting SPP faster is rarely bad either ;)

Just make both of them blodge +MB + whatever and they rock alot
They both already have MB. That was the obvious first double, what is not so clear is a second double.

I've though about PO but I think claws/MB is as killer as I want to go.
iippo: MB would be the traditional killer route, he has claws already, so i think it makes sense... PO is also recommended and you could ofcourse take jump up later. But i wuold go with MB. Getting SPP faster is rarely bad either ;)

Just make both of them blodge +MB + whatever and they rock alot
cnquist: They both already have MB. That was the obvious first double, what is not so clear is a second double.

I've though about PO but I think claws/MB is as killer as I want to go.
Well, there is nothing on passing tree.

Other choice would be guard, which your team doesnt have too much access to. But personally i think wulfies role usually demands other skills atleast first.
'flings going to take on certain chaos team pretty soon :)
Flings vs Chaos -> 3-1 for the wee folk!

Well that match was one of madness and stuff. In first half i lost every single flings from the pitch, yet somehow later on Nuffle favored me with the critical rolls.

Also i think i may have complaned about this before, but is it true you can only ever field two starplayers in one match? Can i blame cyanide or original rules? i was thinking of fielding 3 star players apparently you cant and that was sad thing to discover with timer ticking and everything.

Also bribes suck. The dont work. Nor has my DP or SG. During the whole season. Atleast he sidestep player could choose in which direction he got cassed in to :|

replay upped to google drive.
Post edited October 25, 2014 by iippo
iippo: Also i think i may have complaned about this before, but is it true you can only ever field two starplayers in one match? Can i blame cyanide or original rules? i was thinking of fielding 3 star players apparently you cant and that was sad thing to discover with timer ticking and everything.
I just looked it up.
On page 28 of the rules I use it says for inducements:
"Star Players (0-2)"

And on page 69:
0-2 Star Players:
"A team may hire up to two Star Players that are allowed to play for the team."
"Star Players may not take the number of players in the team above 16. However, players that are missing the game due to injury do not count towards the number of players on the team."
Post edited October 25, 2014 by Piranjade
iippo: Flings vs Chaos -> 3-1 for the wee folk!

Well that match was one of madness and stuff. In first half i lost every single flings from the pitch, yet somehow later on Nuffle favored me with the critical rolls.

Also i think i may have complaned about this before, but is it true you can only ever field two starplayers in one match? Can i blame cyanide or original rules? i was thinking of fielding 3 star players apparently you cant and that was sad thing to discover with timer ticking and everything.

Also bribes suck. The dont work. Nor has my DP or SG. During the whole season. Atleast he sidestep player could choose in which direction he got cassed in to :|

Two Star players only, but you can field as many mercs that you can afford and dont brake the 16 player, and unit type limits so no five treeman ling team. You can also pay an additional fee to buy a higher level merc with the extra skills of your choice
iippo: Flings vs Chaos -> 3-1 for the wee folk!

Sneaky git (if thats what SG is) works, unless you mean you have never rolled doubles without breaking armor so its never been useful.
cnquist: Sneaky git (if thats what SG is) works, unless you mean you have never rolled doubles without breaking armor so its never been useful.
Yeah, i meant "working" here in the "Nuffle sense". No doubt they work "statistically" :D

iippo: Also i think i may have complaned about this before, but is it true you can only ever field two starplayers in one match? Can i blame cyanide or original rules? i was thinking of fielding 3 star players apparently you cant and that was sad thing to discover with timer ticking and everything.
Piranjade: I just looked it up.
On page 28 of the rules I use it says for inducements:
"Star Players (0-2)"

And on page 69:
0-2 Star Players:
"Star Players may not take the number of players in the team above 16. However, players that are missing the game due to injury do not count towards the number of players on the team."
"Buhuu"

As self-righteous unofficial speaksman for all Fling teams,i demand fling teams to be released from such needless rules. o/
Post edited October 25, 2014 by iippo
cnquist: On page 28 of the rules I use it says for inducements:
"Star Players (0-2)"

And on page 69:
0-2 Star Players:
iippo: "Buhuu"

As self-righteous unofficial speaksman for all Fling teams,i demand fling teams to be released from such needless rules. o/
Your teams kill count says such a revision is unnecessary
Me & Cheongzwei just finished our game, and I lost 0-3 . It was a great game though, with plenty of violence, fumbles and all the other stuff that makes blood bowl a game worth playing. Also, I think I'll have to retract my previous statement about fair play being for elves, because these elves sure knew how to kick a downed player!

And here is the replay
Vitek and myself are going to play Our Match at High Noon on Wednesday (29.10 12:00 German time) I Hope were still in Time before Mtchday will end ..
jol1yroger: Vitek and myself are going to play Our Match at High Noon on Wednesday (29.10 12:00 German time) I Hope were still in Time before Mtchday will end ..
Matchday is ending +-midnight today as usual, so you should take that in account when arranging the time for match.

--

Concerning the "'fling event competition lottery" -thing. Well i havent quite made my mind how ill count things, but i think ill try to fastforward through all my matches with pen and pencil after my last match.

Ill try to put the numbers into some sort of chart and we'll see how they look then :)

Personally i really hope, that in BB2 they give us better and more detailed statistics on past matches, chance to see match summary from replay and most important -> put dead/retired players stats into some sort of "team history" table or whatever.

I think its really stupid that they delete everything about those retired players. Teams with history have more characters besides the usual statistic-pr0n...
Post edited October 28, 2014 by iippo
jol1yroger: Vitek and myself are going to play Our Match at High Noon on Wednesday (29.10 12:00 German time) I Hope were still in Time before Mtchday will end ..
iippo: Matchday is ending +-midnight today as usual, so you should take that in account when arranging the time for match.
Oh I thought scince Matchday 10 startet on 22.10. next one would also start on 29.10. ( 1 Week later) ..
If that is wrong we cant seem to make it. Earliest possibility is tomorrow morning .. hmm ..
Post edited October 28, 2014 by jol1yroger
iippo: Matchday is ending +-midnight today as usual, so you should take that in account when arranging the time for match.
jol1yroger: Oh I thought scince Matchday 10 startet on 22.10. next one would also start on 29.10. ( 1 Week later) ..
If that is wrong we cant seem to make it. Earliest possibility is tomorrow morning .. hmm ..
the matchday ending time is always same unless:

A) all matches are finished early -> the next matchday has more playtime

B) no admin/mod is around to end the matchday -> in which case the next matchday is unfortunately shorter.

The reason for this is, that past experience has showed that the whole league my get stalled by waiting. Thats something that will screw the coming matchday's as well and cause confusion of the next matchdays ending day as well.

Being strict about this was decided to be the lesser evil, better few missed matches than whole league waiting.

--

Playoffs have been bit special though, i think we have been flexible there occasionally, but thats something that is decided separately and should not be counted on.
Post edited October 28, 2014 by iippo