It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It seems like Digital Hero and I (Vohaul) can't match, as despite many messages and somewhat scheduled match for (my time) this evening I haven't heard anything from him. It's almost midnight here and I need to get to work at 8 AM, so either we need to postpone, choose a draw or something...
Necross: With only four weeks remaining in the season, if you've been planing to partisipate in next season you may have been bouncing some team ideas.

So what do you think your next team will be?

Me, I have been debating playing goblins or undead, but recently I've adding Keamri and Chaos Dwarves as I like a bashy game so I think I'll let Nuffle choose and roll a dice to pick my team
they wanted to make a picture for you :D
Attachments:
team.jpg (460 Kb)
Wilco86: It seems like Digital Hero and I (Vohaul) can't match, as despite many messages and somewhat scheduled match for (my time) this evening I haven't heard anything from him. It's almost midnight here and I need to get to work at 8 AM, so either we need to postpone, choose a draw or something...
If it was scheduled, the win is yours. If it wasn't, a draw seems to be in order.
So I'd need a little information, maybe also from DigitalHero, what "somewhat" scheduled means in this case. *pokes Hero*
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Piranjade
Piranjade: If it was scheduled, the win is yours. If it wasn't, a draw seems to be in order.
So I'd need a little information, maybe also from DigitalHero, what "somewhat" scheduled means in this case. *pokes Hero*
He sent a Steam message that he'd play at his (US time) morning that was my (European) evening. I waited about five hours for contact until my midnight, but that's the best I can do.
Sorry for delaying everything again - i am without PSU atm. Ive finally had to bend and RMA'ed it. I will hopefully get it back sometime next week.

I should be able to play this weeks match on kiddies comp though, just got to install the game first.

What this mostly means, is that i just probably wont be able to be online so much till then, but gog messages/steam messages will still get through me, even if bit slower.
Necross: With only four weeks remaining in the season, if you've been planing to partisipate in next season you may have been bouncing some team ideas.

Me, I have been debating playing goblins or undead, but recently I've adding Keamri and Chaos Dwarves as I like a bashy game so I think I'll let Nuffle choose and roll a dice to pick my team
skaven, some undead, elf, chaos dorf...no solid idea yet really.

I'll probably rekindle my first love, which is (in terms of Blood Bowl), Undead.

It's not set i stone though, other options are a crazy bashy team (like Norse, but I think we'll already have a Norse team next season), or a boring dwarf team. ;)
I tend to try Lizards, or maybe skaven ??
Necross: So what do you think your next team will be?
I've not decided yet, I might go for another Chaos Dwarf team, to see how they work in an environment where people don't tend to have nearly twice their team value. Or I might go with Daemons, Khemir (though their across the board incredibly low Agi will probably frustrate me) or just the bog standard but ever so charming Orcs. I'll at least probably go with another bashy team, as it's a nice change of pace from what I used to play back in the days (Wood Elves & Skaven).
I'm thinking about trying Vampires. :-) Or maybe Necros.

Also:

MATCH DAY 10 IS ON!
I've been bouncing between Vamps, Norse and High Elves.

Also Salvatore's Chosen and the Underdoggies are scheduled for Thurs between 9-10pm Finland, 12-1pm Pacific
Post edited October 22, 2014 by cnquist
Undead, Dark Elves and High Elves are high on the list this upcoming season for me.

Also, Necross and I will be playing tonight at about 8pm Pacific time.
I'm thinking about picking humans, the only human team i havent played with. Any book series recommendations for naming them :)?
arnob8911: I'm thinking about picking humans, the only human team i havent played with. Any book series recommendations for naming them :)?
wheel of time

Nuffle has chosen! My next Team shall be the Gob Bombs, a Goblin team
Attachments:
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Necross
Necross: wheel of time
Wheel of time i used for my dark elf team, so have to look for another theme. So far i used Wheel of Time, Anvil of ice (not sure what the series was), Discworld, Wild Cards and Deathgate (quite hard to find enough females in this one to name my amazons :) ).
Some of the other series i got available at home are almost all books from Robin Hobb (the seeers, living ships, etc.), sword of truth, game of thrones, dark tower (havent gotten far in this one), and some others. But for some reason none of them have a real appeal yet for me. Perhaps because i cant really think of a nice thing to do with the names and a human team.