It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iippo: Talking about other worlds, if you havent now might be good chance :)
I perfer Sacrifice its a shame the servers are down
duder113: welcome back,
What's a capped connection? I'm on 100 gb / month, but even after the 100gb I can play bb on 'low' speed ;)
WBGhiro: Ha ha, 100 gb? I got 3 :(

I've no idea how slow "slow" is, yet.
3 ?? 3?!? what are you supposed to do with 3 ... ;)
duder113: edit: btw also wondering on where we are on the prizepicks?
Zeta: We've still not finished from last season?

Oy, Psyringe is gonna be the guy to contact, but I've had trouble reaching him as of late for our game this week. We talked briefly about it but never pinned down a day, and I have yet to speak with him since then. I've sent him a couple of Steam messages, though...
I'm mainly occupied with work and another game these days, sorry. :(

I have little time today, but should make it tomorrow ... will send you a Steam message.
Judas and myself will start in a few minutes
Hooray cheerleaders :P
WBGhiro: Ha ha, 100 gb? I got 3 :(

I've no idea how slow "slow" is, yet.
duder113: 3 ?? 3?!? what are you supposed to do with 3 ... ;)
Installing the newest Thief atm..thats like 20 gigabytes D:
Match ended 6:0 for the green ones. Replay is uploaded
2-1 win for the Wooden Elves, in a crazy fight that had an intense second half.

Probably the end of our playoff chase, but we got two more games to go, in the hopes to get a better prize wheel position.

Replay uploaded to GDrive.
In other, administrative news...

Games that have needed to be validated have been done, and the games with excused coaches (Ghiro and m0rtr3k) have been set to 1-0 wins to the opposing teams.

2 games are remaining in Week 9, so let's get to them so we can move to the penultimate week as quickly as possible.

Thank you.
Post edited October 21, 2014 by Zeta
Thanks for the match, Zeta :)

Related news: Robert Burns, who held Natural Disaster's Line of Scrimmage (more or less successfully ... okay, usually less) since our very first match, had to leave the team. After suffering -ST, -AG, -MA, and -AV injuries during his career, he was finally killed in today's match, in which he still contributed valuable assists. He will be missed.
Psyringe: Related news: Robert Burns, who held Natural Disaster's Line of Scrimmage (more or less successfully ... okay, usually less) since our very first match, had to leave the team. After suffering -ST, -AG, -MA, and -AV injuries during his career, he was finally killed in today's match, in which he still contributed valuable assists. He will be missed.
Nooo! I used to check in on him from time to time to see how he was doing!
We had last change to play with EA tonight but I can't make it.

Therefor I give an auto-win for EA.
Mainosmies: We had last change to play with EA tonight but I can't make it.

1-0 win given to Mainosmies and validated.

One game remaining in week 9!
With only four weeks remaining in the season, if you've been planing to partisipate in next season you may have been bouncing some team ideas.

So what do you think your next team will be?

Me, I have been debating playing goblins or undead, but recently I've adding Keamri and Chaos Dwarves as I like a bashy game so I think I'll let Nuffle choose and roll a dice to pick my team
Mainosmies: We had last change to play with EA tonight but I can't make it.

Zeta: 1-0 win given to Mainosmies and validated.

Whoops he said give the win to EA.
Zeta: 1-0 win given to Mainosmies and validated.

cnquist: Whoops he said give the win to EA.
DAMMIT.

Today's not a winner for me...we'll make sure the point calculation is reflected in the prize pool and playoffs as needed.

Sorry about the mix-up.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Zeta