It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Considerning fouling, you don't gain anything by fouling that way in that match but it can be considered a long term strategy to cripple a team so that any consequent game is made harder for the player by injured or dead players.

On a side note I'm having problems with my game with digitalhero he said he is swamped with work, so if any mods can contact him if we can progress the matchday.
when i payed jolly and saw how lucky this guy is ( you saw his lvl up rolls? all my teams together doesnt have 10% of his rolls ) i did the same ;)

luck + this ork team is something you cant win against without luck ;) so a turn 16 foul to kill something in his team is a good idea when you have to play against him again....
Still no BB access. I though id manage to finish the computer yesterday - but i did it "wrong" few times and its still under work.. Ive decided to ditch my last 3,5" hdd and get new SSD to replace it. Also switching some cables to shorter ones.

I think ill have cable phobia soon. Atm the case looks pretty much like some japanese tentacle monster from you-dont-want-to-know.
Thanks everyone for kind words, yup I am dirty git, looks like time for goblin team truly come:)

But I did foul on purpose - to jeopardize Jolly' s way to finals. His team is insane, killer team with so many stat up rolls that an agility play is now even safer than caging. Sadly I got the only one opportunity to foul.

BTW do we have any decent chaos team around? Some cpomb..
kanarek: Thanks everyone for kind words, yup I am dirty git, looks like time for goblin team truly come:)
lol created some weeks ago a goblin team for this reason ^^
kanarek: Thanks everyone for kind words, yup I am dirty git, looks like time for goblin team truly come:)

But I did foul on purpose - to jeopardize Jolly' s way to finals. His team is insane, killer team with so many stat up rolls that an agility play is now even safer than caging. Sadly I got the only one opportunity to foul.

Well, I would have CPOMBS buuut I keep getting AGI ability rolls so now I have a Dodge CW and a Blodge Beastman :D
Post edited October 01, 2014 by JudasIscariot

JudasIscariot: Well, I would have CPOMBS buuut I keep getting AGI ability rolls so now I have a Dodge CW and a Blodge Beastman :D
nvm, ill do bashy flings!
JudasIscariot: Well, I would have CPOMBS buuut I keep getting AGI ability rolls so now I have a Dodge CW and a Blodge Beastman :D
looks like we have an agility based bashers :]
any elven team ready to take challenge for mighty blow?
kanarek: looks like we have an agility based bashers :]
If I could I would take a +1 to STR but having a Blodger is too good to pass up considering I've been up against those kind of teams :)
Post edited October 01, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Has the match day been advanced? Meat Puppets and Underdoggies are planning on kicking off in 7 hours if possible.
Executive decisions, of which I assume full responsibility for:

Mainosmies given a 1-0 win due to L0rdtr3k dropping out of the league.

DodoGeo given 1-0 win due to DigitalHero's inability to play this week.

MATCH DAY 7 IS ON.
Well match was a blood bath as, all but four of my guys were injured (one of those out on foul) and three are out next match. My opponent's wolves' mighty blow and claw combo won him the game hands down.

I didn't have a chance.
kanarek: looks like we have an agility based bashers :]
Done.

My elven team have 4 guards and Mighty blow.
i managed to install and update windows last night, but havent been able to install any ssd inside case.. i need couple 3.5" -> 2.5" hard drive bays. Ive already ordered them couple days ago, but they havent arrived yet so no chance of installing my other ssd's besides the one with OS :/

jimms.fi has usually managed to ship stuff to me so that i have it day after ive bought, but apparently they are having some issues there atm. hopefully theyll manage to ship them today, so that they will arrive before weekend.

Also i am in desperate need of cable tying stickers.
iippo: i managed to install and update windows last night, but havent been able to install any ssd inside case.. i need couple 3.5" -> 2.5" hard drive bays. Ive already ordered them couple days ago, but they havent arrived yet so no chance of installing my other ssd's besides the one with OS :/

jimms.fi has usually managed to ship stuff to me so that i have it day after ive bought, but apparently they are having some issues there atm. hopefully theyll manage to ship them today, so that they will arrive before weekend.

Also i am in desperate need of cable tying stickers.
Get zip ties, they work great for tying cables :)