It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AFnord: As for Halflings, they are not very good.
iippo: *cough*
Halflings are great...hoping to farm some SPP off of them :P
AFnord: If you are new to the game, I would recommend against playing a stunty team (Goblins, Ogres & Halflings). Lizardmen is an interesting exception, because while their skinks are super squishy, they can, unlike the other teams with stunties, actually field a good amount of strong players, and their strong players don't suffer from major drawbacks, like bonehead, really stupid or rooted to the spot.
For a really strange experience with a partly stunty team I recommend Underworld.

Also I believe that playing stunty for a season or two can be a good experience as you have to learn completely different tactics and your frustration tolerance will most likely increase. By a lot.
Playing a "normal" team afterwards can feel so relaxing then. :-)
Well, it was a thrilling game. 2 deaths, permanent injuries, a line at the buffet. But then Cyanide decreed that THIS MATCH DOES NOT EXIST. And thus is what happened.

AKA, d/c, game doesn't register as being partially played and we don't have time to have a rematch. So the Halfling VS Lizard game stands at 0-0. At least we're both undefeated still?

On that sour note, WEEK 5 HAS BEGUN! CONTACT YOUR OPPONENT AND PLAY!
AFnord: If you are new to the game, I would recommend against playing a stunty team (Goblins, Ogres & Halflings). Lizardmen is an interesting exception, because while their skinks are super squishy, they can, unlike the other teams with stunties, actually field a good amount of strong players, and their strong players don't suffer from major drawbacks, like bonehead, really stupid or rooted to the spot.
Piranjade: For a really strange experience with a partly stunty team I recommend Underworld.

Also I believe that playing stunty for a season or two can be a good experience as you have to learn completely different tactics and your frustration tolerance will most likely increase. By a lot.
I would still recommend starting with a "normal" team, one where the key players already have the most important skills (this is usually block on the more bashy players & something like sure hands so that you can pick up the ball, to the later is not super important). Stunties are fun to play, once you know how the game works, but seeing your entire team getting wiped out is a disheartening experience for a new player.
rcthedigitalhero: Well, it was a thrilling game. 2 deaths, permanent injuries, a line at the buffet. But then Cyanide decreed that THIS MATCH DOES NOT EXIST. And thus is what happened.
The match was too awesome to exist, so it warped out of reality ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
Post edited September 16, 2014 by iippo
As we reached a new page so quickly I post a repeat here:
MATCH DAY 5 IS ON!
CONTACT YOUR OPPONENT AND SMASH THINGS!

Piranjade: For a really strange experience with a partly stunty team I recommend Underworld.

AFnord: I would still recommend starting with a "normal" team, one where the key players already have the most important skills (this is usually block on the more bashy players & something like sure hands so that you can pick up the ball, to the later is not super important). Stunties are fun to play, once you know how the game works, but seeing your entire team getting wiped out is a disheartening experience for a new player.
I agree with starting with a "normal" team but I advocate trying out a stunty team at least once in a coach's career. :-)
Post edited September 16, 2014 by Piranjade
iippo: *cough*
JudasIscariot: Halflings are great...hoping to farm some SPP off of them :P
Our shoes are tiny, yet numerous ;)
JudasIscariot: Halflings are great...hoping to farm some SPP off of them :P
iippo: Our shoes are tiny, yet numerous ;)
The more, the merrier :D
iippo: Our shoes are tiny, yet numerous ;)
JudasIscariot: The more, the merrier :D
Guess which team i would play if we had Stunty Leeg teams?

(....)
JudasIscariot: The more, the merrier :D
iippo: Guess which team i would play if we had Stunty Leeg teams?

(....)
Underworld? :D
JudasIscariot: Underworld? :D
[url=https://fumbbl.com/help:Chaos+Halfling]Chaos halflings![/url]

(note mutation access)
Post edited September 17, 2014 by iippo
Ive always thought that halflings should have special rule allowing them more than 16 players:

The limit of 16 players per team was only introduced in 2482. Previously, a team could swap players as often as it wished. The rule was finally introduced after the deaths of 743 Halflings from the Greenfield Grasshuggers at the hands of the Asgard Ravens Norse berserker team

..and other interesting bits of info, probably taken from various editions of BB rulebook.
http://loreofnuffle.talkfantasyfootball.org/dyk_didyouknow.htm
Match time!
Me & Necross just finished our game. It was a bloody game, with several humans getting hurt, though I don't think any of them suffered any permanent damage. The rain was pouring down, so handling the ball turned out to be really hard, and both sides failed to pick up the ball time and time and time again. The game ended 2-0 to the Hatters.
'flings vs cnquist necro's -> 2-1 for the dead dudes. Almost ended up draw...but almost is not good enough! ;)

My flings didnt really excel at dodging. Something like 3 of them dodged themselves to CAS. 2 MNG's and one -MV. Also one would have killed himself, if apo hadnt interfered...on something like 1 or 2.

My tree failed to get up from ground like 4 times straight, never mind the rerolls and what not.

Fun match, but would have been even more if i had had +-1000 inducements, flings are not suited to be played without their star players ;)

wp!