It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MafiaK1: if possible EA could you post some stats? thx
Would love to, but will need a replay for that :-).
MafiaK1: if possible EA could you post some stats? thx
E_A: Would love to, but will need a replay for that :-).
forgot to write that i uploaded it to the google drive and if this doesnt work heres a wikilink

http://wikisend.com/download/770958/Weekly_S6_G1_R02_MafiaK1-m0rtrek.db
I have to cancel TwisterBE and my game tonight .. so we agreed to play tomorrow 19:30 .. im sorry..

Jolly
Ghiro, I managed to start Blood Bowl in Steam Offline mode! Please accept my game invitation!
Just finished my game against E_A. It was a somewhat strange match in the sense all the fun gobbo players did hardly see any use (getting knocked out almost straight away :) ). Even having a huge numerical disadvantage a troll throw in turn 16 ended the game in a 2-2 draw.
On a sidenote The Great and Powerful Turtle does not seem to be able to dodge, but he can take out a werewolf, so be warned :P.

The game is uploaded to the google drive.
halflings vs dark elves, take 2: on!
aww, vohauls net or computer got trouble this time around.
Vohauls's net decided to drop, he is playing via 3G. We will be trying 3rd time later today.
My match against Ghiro's Ogres ended 2-1 in my favour. Because Nuffle willed it.
My Misfist were extremely lucky and drenched the pitch with Ogre and Snotling blood, even going so far as to kill one of the little buggers.

All in all it was the crazy match that was to be expected.
- A Snotling attacked my ball carrier, taking a two dice-block against itself - and knocked down my player nevertheless!
- We saw a flying Snotling Touchdown.
- Crazy dodging Goblins.
- And much more.

I'll upload the match later.
For now I leave this image.
Attachments:
Kanarek and I should be playing our match in about 6 minutes or so :)
hi guys. My steam is refusing to launch BB. It is stuck at preparing to launch. Has this happened to anyone before?
kanarek: hi guys. My steam is refusing to launch BB. It is stuck at preparing to launch. Has this happened to anyone before?
Yep, I had that yesterday. Go to your Steam library and set Steam to offline-mode. Blood Bowl will work then.
Post edited September 02, 2014 by Piranjade
kanarek: hi guys. My steam is refusing to launch BB. It is stuck at preparing to launch. Has this happened to anyone before?
Piranjade: Yep, I had that yesterday. Go to your Steam library and set Steam to offline-mode. Blood Bowl will work then.
thanks.
BTW Your new avatar is great. How it is go along with warpstone?
Piranjade: Yep, I had that yesterday. Go to your Steam library and set Steam to offline-mode. Blood Bowl will work then.
kanarek: thanks.
BTW Your new avatar is great. How it is go along with warpstone?
Hehe! With so many users going grey I thought I'd add a bit more colour. :-)
We are going now