It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ruff Ruffman decided that two games without any SPP was a life not worth living. I like to think that last dodge he made was a sucess. A part of him successfully dodged that way, while another part of him successfully dodged that way, his head meanwhile made the dodge that way.

What digitalhero did not mention was I had two tackle zones on the ball and tried to dodge in to pick it up with my werewolf not only did Ruff die but I knocked the ball into no tackle zones. I definitely rolled one on my coaching boneheaded roll before that move, if I hadn't its possible I could have secured a 0-0 tie. Especially since his skinks were dodging like saurus throughout the game.

Unlike my first game I never really felt I had a good chance to score. I was clearly out muscled especially after he injured a couple of my zombies whose whole purpose was tie up big lizards.

A wight also was killed during the game but he regenerated.

Game three goal is getting someone, anyone, to level 2.

Next up wood elves! Still and underdog.
My and Vohauls match is either later this evening/night or sunday. Nuffle knows.
About to hit the pitch!
"blood bowl has stopped working"

FUUUUU

admins - please dont validate my and vohauls match. we will try to play rematch on sunday.

BB hasnt crashed like this for me before...but suppose there is always the first time eh?
Post edited August 29, 2014 by iippo
Arnob and me will be playing Monday between 8 and 9 GMT+1 as far as we can say. Spectators always welcome :-).
WBGhiro: http://wikisend.com/download/730116/Weekly_S6_G2_R01_Ghiro-Geek Chef.db

3-0 for Ogres, the old toss the snot while nobody is looking still works wonders. Through attrition and some bad rolls on Necross' side most of his team ended up in his dugout by the second half aloowing me to score another two times.
...i am late with this one it seems. link gives me powerpoint about "Intracranial Pressure(IP)...and arabic?
WBGhiro: http://wikisend.com/download/730116/Weekly_S6_G2_R01_Ghiro-Geek Chef.db

3-0 for Ogres, the old toss the snot while nobody is looking still works wonders. Through attrition and some bad rolls on Necross' side most of his team ended up in his dugout by the second half aloowing me to score another two times.
iippo: ...i am late with this one it seems. link gives me powerpoint about "Intracranial Pressure(IP)...and arabic?
Salam!

Thank you for noticing error in link, please do not give research to America Obama Friend.

Have new link, child of tardiness

http://wikisend.com/download/232856/Weekly_S6_G2_R01_Ghiro-Geek_Chef.db
Post edited August 30, 2014 by WBGhiro
how i hate this game...

edit:

so finished my game vs m0rtrek ( 2:1 in my favor )
and have to admit after seeing my badluck and his luck i thought about a good old ragequit...

if possible EA could you post some stats? thx
Post edited August 30, 2014 by MafiaK1
Another glorious defeat for the Hatters. They lost 2-0, but many elves were unable to leave the field without aid (one elf did not leave the field at all)
As already reported above, Natural Disaster managed to win 2-0 against the stump hatters. The match was far more close than the result suggests. Nuffle favored me throughout the match (except in the beginning), and the chaos dwarves' inability to pick up the ball cost them one touchdown (and paved the way for my second one). Fnord was very efficient in taking my key players out of the match, but fortunately the "non-star" regulars saved the day.

Morg'n Thorg was quite a presence in this match, and a constant threat for the elves. However, he apparently did not appreciate losing (or being wrestled to the ground by an elf), so he killed Orlando Bloom. Orlando, one of the original players of the team, leaves Natural Disaster after a grand total of 36 matches, one pass, two receives, one casualty, 14 sustained injuries, and zero touchdowns. "Finally", some of his team mates were overheard saying. Orlando's hallmark was getting injured within the first three turns of a match, so that he could spend the remaining time fixing his hairdo for any upcoming victory celebrations.

Replay is here.
We finished the match with Vitek. Vitek was victorious 2-1. Those stunty little critters ran too fast to be catched.

I was a bit worried as there was lots of S4 sauruses standing toe to toe against chaos warriors. Their numbers didn't really match, but eventually those fierce bastards sent 3 of them and the huge S5 saurus to medic. Clawed minotaur managed to cause even 3 injuries. Eventually it did something as usually it just lays on ground roaring.

Replay here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sx4yx2skjwdrlol/Weekly_S6_G1_R02_Vitek_Mainosmies.db?dl=0
Well, this time I didn't try to heal MNG in the first half and thanks to it I saved death on Saurus in the other.

I managed to win 2-1 but it wasn't good match for me.
I lost Kroxy in the first half (MNG) and after I scored on turn 9 I lost 2 Saurii in row after the kick-off. One was MNG and another one death saved to MNG. Since then I was only trying to delay Mainosmies scoring because I was heavily outpowered. Mainosmies scored on T13, I then suffered another injury on Saurus, this time -ST on newly recruited one. His history with team was short one and I had 3 remaining ones. I luckily managed to hold onto ball and prevented Mainmosies from scoring again but if the game lasted longer I would probably have nothing left.

I caused only 2 BH, so I lost in the battle of muscles.
So I am down 3 big guys next match. My opponent can already start to celebrate (It's TwisterBE and his Amazons). It will certainly be interesting match with 3 Saurii and 8 Skinks. All skinks are out to gym for the next week to increase strength and I hired new blacksmiths to make them stronger armour to survive it (even when it looks like big guys have bigger armour problems).
Also I am sorry to next Main's oppponents as his mino gained 6 SPP this match and leveled up. ;-)
(and I am sorry to Mainosmies for mixing up the starting time and thank to him for waiting for me)

Mainosmies said he will upload the save so that's all from me.
Post edited August 30, 2014 by Vitek
Vitek: My opponent can already start to celebrate (It's TwisterBE and his Amazons)
I would not worry too much. All my players are level 1:)

Jolly and me should be playing monday at 19.00 if nothing goes wrong.
Sadly, my week does not permit me to schedule a rematch with Cheong this weekend, thus the 3-1 victory to The Armored Seagulls will stand.

This was a heck of a game, where Cheong's elves beat the hell out of my guys, causing 2 MNGs and a death save from the apo. 6 or 7 CASs total for Cheong.

Gritty, tough and a fun game. Shame we're not able to get back together for a rematch and that the disconnect was as late as it was (bottom of the 15th turn, so he and I had our 16th turn left after he finished his 15th turn.)

Replay uploaded to the Google Drive.
TwisterBE: I would not worry too much. All my players are level 1:)

Jolly and me should be playing monday at 19.00 if nothing goes wrong.
I will have 8 ST2 players and 3 of them will be loners so I think it is you who don't have to worry too much.
7, not 8. I forgot I can replace the -ST one Saurus.
Post edited August 31, 2014 by Vitek