It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jol1yroger: Hey iippo You set my Game vs. Judas accidently as a loss for me .. Is this fix ?
aww crap. I really did think i set it the otherway around as judas said he could not play.

Its really utter brainfart on my part and i am terribly sorry for it. i had to clickety-click four match results at once while the junior was making huge scene on the floor so i just fumbled it :(

Unfortunately BB doesnt let as tweak game results once they have been validated nor does it let as tweak team stats, so ingame there is really nothing that can be done, except when calculating league points, we can "on paper" deduct 3 from judas and add them for you, so this sort of mistake doesnt really affect who gets to playoffs for example.

But for the lost gold and SPP there is unfortunately nothing that can be done.

i would need to speak with other admins if its smart to give chance to choose autowin next time you play against judas - but that would also have its disadvantages (different season and very likely different teams), so i really cant promise that sort of handling just yet either. I'll update the rules section later, when ive had the time to speak with other admins how to handle this sort of thing in the future.

i am open for suggestions and once again, i am sorry for causing this.
jol1yroger: Hey iippo You set my Game vs. Judas accidently as a loss for me .. Is this fix ?
I'll calculate the game as a victory for you when determining the picking order for the prize pool. That's probably not the reason why you mentioned the issue, but it's a little thing that can be done to mitigate the effects of this mistake, so I'll do it.

Unfortunately, as iippo already said, data that has been validated on the game's server can't really be changed any more.
hey no Problem .. shit happens ...

Dont worry ´bout it .. and theres really no need for any ruling for next season .. i most likely wouldnt have reached the Playoffs nevertheless ...

it´s ok
iippo, I just saw this and thought I should link it here for you:
http://pvponline.com/comic/2014/07/24/parental-guidance
XD
Piranjade: iippo, I just saw this and thought I should link it here for you:
http://pvponline.com/comic/2014/07/24/parental-guidance
XD
lol

cant remember for sure which of the kids, probably Felix (older) hit one old laptop so hard that buttons flew allaround the room. I think he was like 1 year old..
Post edited July 25, 2014 by iippo
Piranjade: I'm not sure if we both can concede the same match. :-p Maybe it could be set as a draw?

I hope it is nothing serious and you'll be back with us soon!
WBGhiro: Oh, no i'm just moving out and trying to get a new job.
Oh the unimportant things ;-).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/125541377/Weekly_S5_D9_cheongzewei_vohaul.db

Got lucky, won my match against Vohaul 2-0.

Wizard actually hit 2 guys into the recovery pit and knocked down another.
Just finished my game against Mortrek's dwarves. Ended 4-0 in my favor. Besides the dead in the second block everything seemed to go my way.

Replay is uploaded.
My and Mainosmies match is about to begin.
And humans lose yet again 2-1.

Mainosmies played very well and had bribed Nuffle to take my rerolls and players away. In first half i was missing at somepoint i think 6 players.

I need stinky pet skaven or something to keep those players awake mid match -_-

GG!
I have to kneel down before nuffle and pay my dept..

I played High Risk Passing game vs. Natural Desaster and managed to score a completely undeserved 4:1 Voctory.
On the roll i accidently crushed 5 Elves 4 injured 1 even to death (thanks Gork it was a loner ;) )

Psyringe is going to upload the Replay ..

.. Good night
Post edited July 28, 2014 by jol1yroger
Natural Disaster lost their final match vs. Jolly's Likedeelers 1-4. Grats to Dodogeo for reaching the playoffs! :)

Replay is here.
Just played Twister's Orcs.
I managed to surf several in the early turns.
The crowd proved vicous, leaving 3 badly hurt orcs.
One of my chorfs even managed to killan orc, but the apo did his job.
Anyway, the resulting numbers difference set the tone for the match.
Ended 2-0 to me.

Replay:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81270194/Weekly_S5_G2_R10_Rod%20-%20Twister.db
Just a heads-up for the admins: Please do not end the match day before I copied the rankings and match results for the prize pool. I'll post here when I'm finished with that.

Also, Zeta might want to do some statistics if he has the time, but I'm not sure. He seemed to enjoy doing them the last few times, but his focus lies probably elsewhere at the moment.
Psyringe: Also, Zeta might want to do some statistics if he has the time, but I'm not sure. He seemed to enjoy doing them the last few times, but his focus lies probably elsewhere at the moment.
Zeta cannot do any statistics as the league is set to "private". :-(