It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kanarek: Thanks everyone for kind words, yup I am dirty git, looks like time for goblin team truly come:)

But I did foul on purpose - to jeopardize Jolly' s way to finals. His team is insane, killer team with so many stat up rolls that an agility play is now even safer than caging. Sadly I got the only one opportunity to foul.

BTW do we have any decent chaos team around? Some cpomb..
Well, I would have CPOMBS buuut I keep getting AGI ability rolls so now I have a Dodge CW and a Blodge Beastman :D
Post edited October 01, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Well, I would have CPOMBS buuut I keep getting AGI ability rolls so now I have a Dodge CW and a Blodge Beastman :D
kanarek: looks like we have an agility based bashers :]
any elven team ready to take challenge for mighty blow?
If I could I would take a +1 to STR but having a Blodger is too good to pass up considering I've been up against those kind of teams :)
Post edited October 01, 2014 by JudasIscariot
iippo: i managed to install and update windows last night, but havent been able to install any ssd inside case.. i need couple 3.5" -> 2.5" hard drive bays. Ive already ordered them couple days ago, but they havent arrived yet so no chance of installing my other ssd's besides the one with OS :/

jimms.fi has usually managed to ship stuff to me so that i have it day after ive bought, but apparently they are having some issues there atm. hopefully theyll manage to ship them today, so that they will arrive before weekend.

Also i am in desperate need of cable tying stickers.
Get zip ties, they work great for tying cables :)
Hey E_A and league,

I was supposed to play with E_A tonight but the PC I have BloodBowl on just got a weird issue (something about \file\Boot.BCD ...no I have no clue as to what that is either...) so it looks like I'll be spending a portion of my time diagnosing that tomorrow ...hooray.

Sooo admins, please give a win for E_A. Thanks!
E_A: Boo. Good luck with the computer. That's one of those *bleh* errors :-(.
Yeah, I was restarting it to get it ready to play BB aaaaand that happened...

Oh well, there's always next week :)
Hey guys,

Comp died this time without fixing itself and the same boot error I had last time has returned so I won't be able to play with Maisnomies. Admins, please make it an autowin for him. Thanks,
Hey guys,

I won't be able to play today as I'll be streaming Din's Curse later in the day. I already gave Mainosmies(spelling?) the win via PM sooo yeah :D
Hooray cheerleaders :P
Hi all,

I won't be playing next season as I am taking a season break for now :) I should be back by either Season 8 or 9 :) Just got a lot of work here and all :)
Piranjade: SOME QUESTIONS FOR ALL OF YOU, COACHES!

Seeing that some of us are a bit tired and/or frustrated of Blood Bowl we are considering to have a longer break between the end of this season and the start of the next season (Season 8, Tier Season).

The last matchday of this season ends on the 3rd of February, followed by the play-offs.
With a 6 week break between the last matchday of this season and the first matchday of the next season, the new season would start on March 17.

For those who need their Blood Bowl fix we could offer a short season of Dungeonbowl in the meantime. :-)
Or maybe even a VERY short Blood Bowl season (8 players in two divisions?) outside of our normal schedule, maybe with its own league.

Nothing is decided yet, we need your input.

So what do you think:
Short break between season? (How long?)
Long break?
Long break with Dungeonbowl?
Long break with a quick Blood Bowl season?

Let's hear your opinions!

Edit: And while we're at it - any of you that are already sure they want to play in Season 8 or are sure that they won't regardless of when the season starts?
I am still on the long break portion myself. Lots of work right now so I am not sure how committed I can be with Blood Bowl atm :)