It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DodoGeo and I played our match today and it was rather bloody. With the combined experience of the coach and his Chaos team, my team hardly stood a chance but they still managed to score one TD so as to hold on to some vestige of dignity, well, as much dignity as Chaos teams can actually muster.

The final score was 2-1 for DodoGeo :) The replay shall be up later tonight :)
Having trouble with Wikisend, so it's here as a .jpg, just rename it to .db
Attachments:
My 3rd Chaos Game in a row ended 3-3 with my definite insight that i really hate Chaos ;)

Well i got beaten like a ball .. im getting used to this .. but somehow managed to get a tie ..

Mostly because were Elves .. well we do what we do .. we throw , we catch and we get beaten ..

I even almost prevented them to score the last TD .. but well the have beaten those who stood in the way ..

Did i say the beat me ??

Thanks for a thrilling game (Even if it was against Chaos ;) )

Replay is uploaded.
JudasIscariot: -snip-
Just finished playing through Outlast + Whistleblower DLC ...spooky stuff indeed!

Really, it was far better than i expected from a game which is mostly about hiding or running from enemies instead of the Run n Gun that i am more used to ;)

Thanks for putting this among the prizes!
JudasIscariot: -snip-
iippo: Just finished playing through Outlast + Whistleblower DLC ...spooky stuff indeed!

Really, it was far better than i expected from a game which is mostly about hiding or running from enemies instead of the Run n Gun that i am more used to ;)

Not a problem :) Glad to hear you liked it :)
iippo: Just finished playing through Outlast + Whistleblower DLC ...spooky stuff indeed!

JudasIscariot: Not a problem :) Glad to hear you liked it :)
...i still wouldnt minded having boomstick with me there.
me and mystral will play today, later this evening, around 23-24:00 CEST.

I would like to thank him in advance for his patience. As I change the date and time several times. Moving and BB do not like each other.
Cheongzewei and me agreed to play our match "Monday or Tuesday", but Tuesday is only on for six more hours, and I seem to have trouble contacting him. Cheong, if you see this message, please take a look at your Steam chat! :)

I'm at home for the rest of the evening and night, and we can start playing as soon as I see the chat notification popping up.
and match has started
After a good portion of luck the match ended 3:0 for Sewer Swappers. They suffer some casualty in the sub-par hatch, gouged eyes, dead rat and similar unimportant stuff.
Unfortunately Cheongzewei hasn't yet replied to my chat messages from today early morning or afternoon/evening. According to his Steam profile, he hasn't logged in since 32 hours, so he probably hasn't seen them yet. It seems that the match between Taz'Dingo and Natural Disaster will not be taking place. *snif*
I spent the night waking in hope of still catching my opponent online (the match day hasn't been rolled over yet), but have to sleep now, sorry.
MATCH DAY 7 HAS STARTED!

After talking to Cheongzewei I set the match in Psyringe's favour.
Psyringe: Unfortunately Cheongzewei hasn't yet replied to my chat messages from today early morning or afternoon/evening. According to his Steam profile, he hasn't logged in since 32 hours, so he probably hasn't seen them yet. It seems that the match between Taz'Dingo and Natural Disaster will not be taking place. *snif*
erm, first my apologies for not being present yesterday... I forgot about it, there was a small panic attack at my household yesterday.

I think i've relied to heavily on automation. i started my laptop in college today and then turned it on standby mode, thus when I arrived home, steam didn't log in T_T

again, apologies for not being present. It's my fault.

edit: Ah, Psyringe is talking about the fire that started in my kitchen.
Post edited July 09, 2014 by cheongzewei
Psyringe: Unfortunately Cheongzewei hasn't yet replied to my chat messages from today early morning or afternoon/evening. According to his Steam profile, he hasn't logged in since 32 hours, so he probably hasn't seen them yet. It seems that the match between Taz'Dingo and Natural Disaster will not be taking place. *snif*
cheongzewei: erm, first my apologies for not being present yesterday... I forgot about it, there was a small panic attack at my household yesterday.
No problem - I was a bit worried that something might have happened. I'm relieved that no one was hurt, and that the property damage seems manageable. Blood Bowl is just a game, real life always has priority.