It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Piranjade: I found out that many players don't know that injuries cause by fouls don't give you SPP (injuries caused by blocks or by making an opponent's dodge fail give you SPP).
So here I say it loud and clear: Even if you manage to injure your opponent by fouling him you don't get any SPP for that. None.
iippo: Same stands for players pushed off the pitch with "push" result. When you end up off the pitch, armor check is done always - but no matter the result , you cant get SPP for it.
/signed .. thats what annoyes me .. its just for destruction .. and as the last action of the match .. just a slap in the face of the opponent
.. but enough of that .. this wont take uns anywhere i shut up and blow my steam in my real life :)
Post edited June 30, 2014 by jol1yroger
Piranjade: I found out that many players don't know that injuries cause by fouls don't give you SPP (injuries caused by blocks or by making an opponent's dodge fail give you SPP).
So here I say it loud and clear: Even if you manage to injure your opponent by fouling him you don't get any SPP for that. None.
What if a certain blue player who shall remain nameless who has a friend who also shall remain nameless knows that you don't get SPP for fouls but enjoys fouling during the game (except for the last turn because that is a bad move...) ?
JudasIscariot: What if a certain blue player who shall remain nameless who has a friend who also shall remain nameless knows that you don't get SPP for fouls but enjoys fouling during the game (except for the last turn because that is a bad move...) ?
Then he should now feel informed and knows what he's doing and it's all good. :-D
(Not like Michal who at least acted very surprised when I told him that there are no SPP to be gained by fouling.)
JudasIscariot: What if a certain blue player who shall remain nameless who has a friend who also shall remain nameless knows that you don't get SPP for fouls but enjoys fouling during the game (except for the last turn because that is a bad move...) ?
Piranjade: Then he should now feel informed and knows what he's doing and it's all good. :-D
(Not like Michal who at least acted very surprised when I told him that there are no SPP to be gained by fouling.)
Although, truth be told, a certain blue player who shall remain nameless who has a friend who also shall remain nameless has been guilty of pulling the last turn foul out of spite for the game, not the player :)
Myself and CSPVG probably won't be able to play our game. So I'd request it be set as a victory for him. He's going through family medical issues.

I've been thinking the last few days, and I don't think it's fair to myself or anyone in the league for me to keep going. I'm in a better place then I was about a week or so ago, but I'm not in a position where I really want to play Blood Bowl and deal with the pressures of the time differences and all those fun aspects. Since there's people waiting in the wings to join, it's only fair that people who want to play should be able to play.

Sorry ya'll.
Hawk52: Myself and CSPVG probably won't be able to play our game. So I'd request it be set as a victory for him. He's going through family medical issues.

I've been thinking the last few days, and I don't think it's fair to myself or anyone in the league for me to keep going. I'm in a better place then I was about a week or so ago, but I'm not in a position where I really want to play Blood Bowl and deal with the pressures of the time differences and all those fun aspects. Since there's people waiting in the wings to join, it's only fair that people who want to play should be able to play.

Sorry ya'll.
no reason to apologize really, its totally understandable - just take good care of yourself!

We'll be waiting ;)
Ragnarblackmane: Tabletop a LONG time ago and then the very first pc version so it has been ages:) I'll need to brush up on my skills. Team Dwarf FTW!

To clarify, it's a friend's gift of the Legendary Edition, not the Chaos one.
Sorry, i totally forgot to reply to you earlier.

If you would like to be added to the waiting list, could you please PM me your steam account name (link if possible) and BloodBowl coach name.
Post edited July 01, 2014 by iippo
Hawk52: Myself and CSPVG probably won't be able to play our game. So I'd request it be set as a victory for him. He's going through family medical issues.

Sorry ya'll.
I hope that you'll come back one day when you're ready :)
Hawk52: I've been thinking the last few days, and I don't think it's fair to myself or anyone in the league for me to keep going. I'm in a better place then I was about a week or so ago, but I'm not in a position where I really want to play Blood Bowl and deal with the pressures of the time differences and all those fun aspects. Since there's people waiting in the wings to join, it's only fair that people who want to play should be able to play.

Sorry ya'll.
No need to be sorry! You know where to find us if you want to play. You're always welcome here! *hugs*

-------------------------------------------------------
MATCH DAY 6 HAS STARTED!
Sadly, I though that spp can be gain by fouling. Probably becasue I never played the table version. But to be honest, it only stopped me from fouling in the last turn, other turns I am willing to foul at any opportunity. Especially as it is one of the few possibilities how to get rid of those av9 warriors with my fragile rats.

Spiky shoes bring fear to the armored chaos teams.
kanarek: Sadly, I though that spp can be gain by fouling. Probably becasue I never played the table version. But to be honest, it only stopped me from fouling in the last turn, other turns I am willing to foul at any opportunity. Especially as it is one of the few possibilities how to get rid of those av9 warriors with my fragile rats.

honestly ill gladly suffer a foul/turn compared to getting 3/4 of my team knocked over every turn ;)
kanarek: Sadly, I though that spp can be gain by fouling. Probably becasue I never played the table version. But to be honest, it only stopped me from fouling in the last turn, other turns I am willing to foul at any opportunity. Especially as it is one of the few possibilities how to get rid of those av9 warriors with my fragile rats.

and thats exactly how it should be.

Me personally i dont foul at all but that has selfish reassons .. i never get ´em injured and always get sent of :)
Its a completelty acceptable method to get players of the field in the running game .. its just not a way to get ssp in the last round...
Piranjade and I will be taking to the pitch this Thursday sometime between 8 and 8: 30 her time (GMT+1).

This will be the fourth straight game I'll be playing against an elvish team.
m0rtrek is joining the season as Hawks substitute.

He has promised to entertain us with brand new dwarf team :)
iippo: m0rtrek is joining the season as Hawks substitute.

He has promised to entertain us with brand new dwarf team :)
oooh, welcome again. Will you show us the famous dancing runner again?
[url=][/url]

BloodBowl für Andorid und IOs