It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mainosmies: We will start the match with Moggrym right now.
"failed to establish connection"

check your ports both of you, i want to spectate :(
Mainosmies: We will start the match with Moggrym right now.
iippo: "failed to establish connection"

check your ports both of you, i want to spectate :(
The GOG live chat is on:
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom
kanarek: me and Judas will play today. around 21:00 CET.
Hey Kanarek :)

Ready when you are :D

ALL MATCHES ARE PLAYED! WE MOVE ON TO DAY 7!
Ohmahgawd I actually won... Wohoo! :)

Kanarek had me scared with his ST5 guys wailing on my players and yes, one of mine died but it was a Rotter...

Anyways, I won WOHOO!

Sorry for the gloating but damn, it feels nice to actually win once in a while :D

Anyways, Kanarek played quite well although for some odd reason my Nurgles were actually capable of picking up the ball this time, which is REALLY rare as anyone who's seen my matches can attest.

Replay will be coming soon.

Replay:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8jz3cxrbehfq3l/Weekly_S4_D2_R06_Kanarek_JudasIscariot.db
Post edited April 22, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Rodzaju and myself will be playing for the insomniacs or early risers, whichever you prefer to use.

We're playing in about 5 hours.
It was looking like a 1-1 draw, when with a run of dice far beyond normal expectations, I 1-D blitzed his wight, KO'd him, recovered the ball & put it safe.

1-0 to me.

Back to back wins?
How did that happen?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81270194/Weekly_S4_D1_R07_Rod_Zeta.db
Post edited April 24, 2014 by Rodzaju
1-0 win for Rod.

Good game to him, but I'm absolutely furious at myself for a stupid decision on my behalf that likely cost me any shot at a tie that I had.

I've had some bad losses before, been absolutely annihilated in games.

But there isn't a single loss I've had in Blood Bowl that even comes CLOSE to hurting this much. Not even by a landslide.
Post edited April 24, 2014 by Zeta
Zeta: -snip-
...well it took me three "free turn passes" to finally get the UI mod installed...
The match between my Skaven and Michal's Undead is planned for tonight at about 8:00-8:30 p.m. GMT+1 (summertime).
The match between MafiaK1 and Psyringe is on right now!

Edit: But I cannot watch it. :-(
Post edited April 25, 2014 by Piranjade
Amaz'n Craze lost 1-2 against the Double Redskulls.

Weird, weird match. Nuffle had great fun dangling carrots in front of both players and then kicking them in the face. I made too many mistakes, and MafiaK1 adapted much better to Nuffle's shenanigans, so he drove home a 2-1 victory with a last-turn touchdown. I probably could have gone for a draw, but decided that I needed three points to have a chance to reach the play-offs. Playing risky did not pay off this time.

Replay is here.
was a strange game and quiet unlucky for me ( in my eyes )

2x blitzed his ballcarry out of the pitch and the ball was thrown near my endzone.....

EA pls stats thx^^
MafiaK1: was a strange game and quiet unlucky for me ( in my eyes )

2x blitzed his ballcarry out of the pitch and the ball was thrown near my endzone.....

EA pls stats thx^^
Heh. Mostly unspectacular stat-wise.

Double Redskulls vs. Amaz'n Craze

Skill: 3.87 vs. 0.86
Bash: 2.31 vs. -10.91
Block Success: 41% vs. 46%

Of course the software values "just one single GFI for the TD" equally with "as the last move let's dodge the lineman away from the mummy". So you can still be unlucky in where the "1s" happened even if you had the correct number of them.

Mystral and I will be playing our match this Sunday (tomorrow) at 20:00 p.m his time (that's GMT+2, I believe).

The last time I clashed with an Orcish team a Goblin-sized miracle happened, and I did quite well. That was, of course, until the power tripped. Here's hoping for another good game, without the power outage.