It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CSPVG: Attention Mods: Please do not validate the result for my match with MafiaK1. Mafia disconnected it seems; so we'd like the game to be reset. Thank you in advance.
I reset the match, please try again.
Piranjade: My day 5 match against Judas ended in a 4:0 win for my rats.
Nuffle really disliked the Nurgles that day and gave them fluffy bunnies instead of hands which made it difficult for them to grab the ball or hit my players. And it rained for the most part of the match.
In other words: The Nurgles had abysmal luck. -18.31 on the (1D6) skill rolls, and only 44% of their blocks were successful.

Replay is here.
It didn't help that no one died at all in that match :P
In the first game i got a dc in the 7th turn ( alot of blood there and already 3 0 for me at this turn on the way to the 4th )
so thx to CSPVG that he could manage to have our rematch right away

The game ended 4 0 for the Double Redskulls thx to his Goblins refusing to handle the ball ^^
He managed to get alot of my player from the field so i was lucky that he couldnt handle the ball

http://wikisend.com/download/220852/Replay_Weekly_S4_D1_R6_MafiaK1-CSPVG.db
Hmm my vamp with 5 agi rolled another 11 so now im wondering if it makes any sense to go to 6 agi with him or just go for pro. Any advice?
arnob8911: Hmm my vamp with 5 agi rolled another 11 so now im wondering if it makes any sense to go to 6 agi with him or just go for pro. Any advice?
id go ag six just for the lols

nice for hypno and passing as well. personally would give him dodge after that. In the next time i play with vamps, ill probably go dodge-block-??? next time with most of them.

btw, my whole vamp team got 1 stat raise during 2 seasons. one. and i have 6 vamps, all of which are at pretty high level. i think i had one thrall who got doubles (guard) - and after that -AV...twice. Sacked him after that.

I have ridiculously low amount of doubles and stat raises in general.
Post edited April 15, 2014 by iippo
BLOOD BOWL 2: FIRST MATCH (INGAME FOOTAGE)
Oh... I someone bothered uploading replays of our matches.

That does look quite sexy, but the announcers are pretty bad compared to the old ones.
WBGhiro: Oh... I someone bothered uploading replays of our matches.

That does look quite sexy, but the announcers are pretty bad compared to the old ones.
Yeah, I prefer the original voices too :)

Also, that doesn't look like in-game footage more like an in-game cutscene or something...
hmm the humans look all pretty much alike in the lineup, was hoping for a bit more customization in bb2.
arnob8911: Hmm my vamp with 5 agi rolled another 11 so now im wondering if it makes any sense to go to 6 agi with him or just go for pro. Any advice?
Remembering the shenanigans E_A did with his AG 6 elf last season, I'd say go for it!
kanarek: match between me and Mainos should start in 30mins
Kanarek was victorious, 2-0
Here's replay https://www.dropbox.com/s/4fx8e4b7gakenwa/Weekly_S4_D2_R05_Michal_Mainosmies.db
Piranjade: Remembering the shenanigans E_A did with his AG 6 elf last season, I'd say go for it!
I must say i am kinda envious. The only stat i can make 6 is AV.

My Bloodletter asked to say "Hi!"
arnob8911: hmm the humans look all pretty much alike in the lineup, was hoping for a bit more customization in bb2.
Honestly i dont really care as long as they make all the bugs disappear.

But its Cyanide, so i am pessimistic :(
Arnob and I played our game, and he got to test out his AG6 Vampire against me.

In what turned into a single CAS game, I abused my leap skills to outmanuever and snag the ball or (in one case) somehow manage to succeed on a 2 red-dice shot on the goal line, throwing the ball into range for me to score, ending the game 3-0.

The score only reflects the few moments where I managed to break the RNG with my WarDancers. Otherwise, it was a stalemate.

Replay to go here when Wikisend is working again
rcthedigitalhero: The score only reflects the few moments where I managed to break the RNG with my WarDancers. Otherwise, it was a stalemate.
damn those 3-0 stalemates ;)

...so was the AG6 any fun?