It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Woo hoo I actually managed to score.
Not that it means much as I couldn't manage to stop the orcs doing the same.
And even with 4 mercs, I still ended the game with 7 players on the field against a full team.
And 3 more permanent injuries.
Post edited April 12, 2014 by Rodzaju
Very fun game that ended 2-1 in my favour. Quite a lucky game roll-wise although it cost me an 8 SPP Beastman :-(.

I swear the armour on my guys is fake. A bash team just should not go down like this. Also my sheep keep on napping. Took them until turn 16 to get back on their feet after they were KOd in turn 2 or so. Recovery rate must be below 1/6 at this point.

Replay

Summary

-----------------------------

Rodzaju: Woo hoo I actually managed to score.
Aaand another summary.

Very low turnover rate for the Orks. On the other hand they were rather unlucky on the skill rolls.
Post edited April 12, 2014 by E_A
Rodzaju: Woo hoo I actually managed to score.
E_A: Aaand another summary.

Very low turnover rate for the Orks. On the other hand they were rather unlucky on the skill rolls.
What skill rolls? The only skill I used in the game was block, which did its job several times on preventing turnovers while blocking. I don't think I did a single pass or dodge in the game.
Tbh, I could possibly have scored faster in the second half if I had taken a chance on passing the ball, but I preferred a cautious running play considering my lack of success with passes last game.

Anyway, my team played fairly well and were good at bashing the other team for once, but unfortunately took some time to start steamrolling the opposition and their fragile thralls, which means I couldn't prevent the vampires from scoring in the first half, and I didn't have time to score once more after equalizing.
mystral: What skill rolls? The only skill I used in the game was block, which did its job several times on preventing turnovers while blocking. I don't think I did a single pass or dodge in the game.
Admittedly not a lot :D. 15 in all.

But you botched half of your going for its which is pretty abysmal statistically.
mystral: What skill rolls? The only skill I used in the game was block, which did its job several times on preventing turnovers while blocking. I don't think I did a single pass or dodge in the game.
E_A: Admittedly not a lot :D. 15 in all.

But you botched half of your going for its which is pretty abysmal statistically.
Oh right, I was pretty unlucky on those. I thought I had failed more than half actually.
Can't complain on the match overall though, Rod was unluckier (is that a word?) than I, especially in the second half.

So far the orcs' playstyle of heavy bashing and careful, patient play is pretty effective for me, even if it's a bit boring tbh.
The game between myself and Psyringe should start shortly
The Game ended in a 2-2 Draw. It was a really fun game to play, only suffering one Death on the team. My Blitzer was killed by Love. I guess he wasn't the Mushy type.

I had a chance to take the lead after a series of chain pushes to push the Ball Carrier out of bounds, But the ball was reset 3 squares from an open Amazon, and my endzone.

Good Game overall.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i9yy1gx2y3mwcke/Weekly_S4_D1_R05_Realrocker07_Psyringe.db
As already mentioned by Realrocker07, Amaz'n Craze and the Midnight Cartel ended their match in a fair 2-2 draw. This was a very fun and engaging match that sported a player killed by Love, an Angel coming back from the dead, skilled chain pushing, lots of carnage, three "defender down" one-die blocks against the not-so-dodgy Amazons, a two red die block against me in which I also could only choose between "defender down" and "defender down", one of the most one-sided throw-ins I've ever seen (ball landed ready for my Amazon to pick up and score, with no dark elves in sight), and brilliant dumping-off from the elves, while the coaches were having fun in the chat. :)
Post edited April 13, 2014 by Psyringe
match between me and Mainos should start in 30mins
Finally up to date with division 1 (with the exception of the game CSPV vs.Vohaul which apparently wasn't posted?).

Here's our "best of" :-) :

Extended Hall of Fame (I find it somewhat disquieting that the 'Zons hold both the "Most Violent" and "Most Killy" top spots).

Team Hall of Fame

Graveyard
E_A: (I find it somewhat disquieting that the 'Zons hold both the "Most Violent" and "Most Killy" top spots).
We are also the "best punching bags" though ... ;)

Granted, it _is_ a bit disturbing that Love appears to be a serial killer ...

Thanks for doing the work of preparing those stats! :)
All Day 5 matches are played.

Match Day 6 is upon us now!
E_A: Finally up to date with division 1 (with the exception of the game CSPV vs.Vohaul which apparently wasn't posted?).
That match is now in S4 google drive. Vohaul had uploaded it to the public free-for-all folder, but forgot to post link here.
My day 5 match against Judas ended in a 4:0 win for my rats.
Nuffle really disliked the Nurgles that day and gave them fluffy bunnies instead of hands which made it difficult for them to grab the ball or hit my players. And it rained for the most part of the match.
In other words: The Nurgles had abysmal luck. -18.31 on the (1D6) skill rolls, and only 44% of their blocks were successful.

Replay is here.
Attention Mods: Please do not validate the result for my match with MafiaK1. Mafia disconnected it seems; so we'd like the game to be reset. Thank you in advance.