It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cheongzewei: and the first BLOODTHISTER touchdown!!!
I wish my BT did anything. ever.
cheongzewei: and the first BLOODTHISTER touchdown!!!
iippo: I wish my BT did anything. ever.
I think he was quite active in the match against me. I probably would have preferred him to do less in that match. ;)
iippo: I wish my BT did anything. ever.
Psyringe: I think he was quite active in the match against me. I probably would have preferred him to do less in that match. ;)
4 matches, 0 cas, 0 spp. got once ko'd from a stone thrown from the crowd -_-

bloody bloodthirster indeed.
Psyringe: I think he was quite active in the match against me. I probably would have preferred him to do less in that match. ;)
iippo: 4 matches, 0 cas, 0 spp. got once ko'd from a stone thrown from the crowd -_-

He's saving all his greatness for a match-winning turn 16 interception in the play-offs. ;)

But perhaps I misremembered his feats in our match. Though he definitely did cause me quite a headache when I planned my moves. Even if he doesn't score or kill, he's a force that can't be ignored.
iippo: 4 matches, 0 cas, 0 spp. got once ko'd from a stone thrown from the crowd -_-

Psyringe: He's saving all his greatness for a match-winning turn 16 interception in the play-offs. ;)

But perhaps I misremembered his feats in our match. Though he definitely did cause me quite a headache when I planned my moves. Even if he doesn't score or kill, he's a force that can't be ignored.
well, for the price of 180K he does atleast look sort of cool.
cheongzewei: 2-1 for Khrone!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/125541377/Weekly_S4_d1_r05_zeta_cheongzewei.db

and the first BLOODTHISTER touchdown!!! For my team! The future is bright with blood.
Match summary: http://bbm.jcmag.fr/BloodBowlManager.WebSite/ImageMatchReport.aspx?Id=280621&lang=en
WBGhiro: 2-1 for my Khemri against Elves

My motto for this season is: The dumbest coaches get the best rolls

http://wikisend.com/download/590308/Weekly_S4_D2_R05_Ghiro-Rcdigitalhero.db
o.O - The elves threw 6 Blocks during the entire game ??? That's ... special ... even for Woodies.

Summary here
Post edited April 09, 2014 by E_A

E_A: o.O - The elves threw 6 Blocks during the entire game ??? That's ... special ... even for Woodies.

Summary here
...1/6 means that only one of them was succesful?
E_A: o.O - The elves threw 6 Blocks during the entire game ??? That's ... special ... even for Woodies.

Summary here
iippo: ...1/6 means that only one of them was succesful?
Yep. As in "knocked down opponent". Might have been a push etc. though.

Summary here
You don't need to remind me on how unsuccessful I was during my game you know. I was there.
A small request to the admins:

Is it possible to get the fixtures list added to one of the information posts on the first page?

I regularly use 6 different computers, but the only one that will run BB is the one I have to share with my wife & kids so it can take me several days to get to check who my opponent is & start to arrange a match time.

If I could see here who I am playing, I could probably be more prompt in getting things done.

Then again, if I'm the only one with this issue, it might not be worth the effort....
Rodzaju:
I'd like this feature too, not because I have any particular problem, but rather because i'm way too lazy to start up the game and check myself.
Rodzaju:
WBGhiro: I'd like this feature too, not because I have any particular problem, but rather because i'm way too lazy to start up the game and check myself.
Count me in for this as well! :)

I can't check the schedule if I am at work :)
Rodzaju: A small request to the admins:

Is it possible to get the fixtures list added to one of the information posts on the first page?

I regularly use 6 different computers, but the only one that will run BB is the one I have to share with my wife & kids so it can take me several days to get to check who my opponent is & start to arrange a match time.

If I could see here who I am playing, I could probably be more prompt in getting things done.

Then again, if I'm the only one with this issue, it might not be worth the effort....
When i get a bit of time (hopefully later today, no promises yet though), i can see if i could put the whole season calender to google docs sheet.
Rodzaju: A small request to the admins:

iippo: When i get a bit of time (hopefully later today, no promises yet though), i can see if i could put the whole season calender to google docs sheet.
Thank you.